Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391903 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #3180 on: February 26, 2016, 10:23:05 am »

Warded suit making, go.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: February 26, 2016, 11:06:20 am »

"Alright! Every gun on the walls, prepare for an aerial raid. Keep yourselves under roofing, and you should be fine. Keep you eyes in front and ears in the air. Words Words and more words. Ummm. . . . I am guessing we should keep in squads of five or four, and I am with Aria, right Tal?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: February 26, 2016, 11:09:57 am »

"Yep. The priority is keeping the fliers away from the Seal. If we can keep 003 entrapped throughout this fight, we have all the time we could want to pick apart the castle and permanently bind or terminate it."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: February 26, 2016, 01:18:56 pm »

Frazz Stumbles through the gate, and manages to hear the conversation
"No! Dont kill Him! I mean, technicaly yeah he did try to come back with us, but he didnt do anything wrong! Also, does anyone have any idea what happens when someone kills God? I dont know either, but thats what you are basically going to do. This whole plane of existence might just poof ot of existance, pr turn into a black hole!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: February 26, 2016, 01:27:33 pm »

"One. Yes he did do multiple things wrong. He has done the following. Plagued us with nightmares. Attempted to hijack a corporate personal. Threatened to kill us with his impotent horde of monsters. And now currently he's sending said horde to attack us."

"Two 003 is most definitely not a god. A god would have considerably more power and would not be stupid enough to get bound. He's basically Entity 001 but given a few thousand years to grow instead of a couple centuries. Did Spiker Keep vanish when 001 was terminated or rendered comatose? Although I'm still not convinced it's dead personally. No? Alright then. Regardless. We can bind 003 permanently if it comes down to it. Shouldn't be hard once we figure out a ritual for it. Main issue is dealing with the current incoming fliers."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 01:57:15 pm by Kevak »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: February 26, 2016, 01:51:35 pm »

"I say we should just leave well enough alone and bugger off. Nothing in that castle looks particularly special."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: February 26, 2016, 02:01:48 pm »

"Frazz. This Castle is preeetty damn special. Lets go over what we've seen so far."

"You've turned into a dragon. That's worth a considerable amount from the getgo."

"We've encountered an entity that can apparently do things like that on demand."

"This is the only Castle where the Dwellers have demonstrated any form of order and tactics."

"The previously stated entity has stated it has books on the arcane."

"The castle obviously has an Artifact or five like all Keeps and Castles encountered so far do."

"All of that implies a very very very big haul once we crack it open. Think along the lines of billions once the company begins using it to turn a profit rather then the millions previous expeditions have hauled in."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3187 on: February 26, 2016, 02:56:51 pm »

"Which means a gunship for me" Zach says
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: February 26, 2016, 03:03:38 pm »

"*rasberrynosiethatdoesntreallyworkduetolackoflips* Well, fine then. But you at least gotta let me come with. Take all the samples you want here, we have the equipment, but i could probably go toe-to-toe with an 0002 right about now."

"After we get back, im putting all of my cut into the making of a massive LMG and possibly a custom XXXXXXXL set of Levis. "

(Im picturing Frazz as more of a Dragonoid than a full blown dragon. If we could keep it like that that would be much easier, because if i dont have hands/manipulative appendages im gonna get bored pretty fast.))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:07:29 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3189 on: February 26, 2016, 03:07:57 pm »

"No, you can't. Think of it as new equipment, Frazz. You have no idea how to use it yet. It's like if someone came and told me I was going to learn a new coding language, I'd think I had a general idea but I'd still need to learn. It'd be like if I took the Guass and Aria took my knife rig. We would have no idea how to use them to the fullest extent"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: February 26, 2016, 03:09:49 pm »

"Frazz. You are literally worth millions right now. I'm not risking you. Especially cause you can barely walk. Once we pacify the castle and the drones have confirmed it's clean you're free to explore the ruin with us if you can demonstrate the capacity to walk two feet without tripping."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: February 26, 2016, 03:10:39 pm »

[You're still very much a dragon with the ability to briefly stand on two legs. If you want to be more of a dragonoid then you'll have to get R&D to make you some sort of an Exo-Skeleton to wear and aid you as well as manipulate smaller things.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3192 on: February 26, 2016, 04:03:31 pm »

((I approve of the new title. Anyway, what are the chances that the mech fram could be built into my dragony body? I really would prefer to be anthropomorphic))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: February 26, 2016, 05:01:43 pm »

"I don't even know to say at this point, although Frazz I hate to admit it but that's pretty badass".

Help make suits.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3194 on: February 26, 2016, 05:08:19 pm »

Zach follows orders, "We better be getting paid overtime for this..."
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 612