Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391910 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3210 on: February 26, 2016, 07:14:03 pm »

((Yah, been set up since arrival.))

"Making those runes durable is the priority. We are not launching the flight capable vehicles while the fliers are so close. The enemy can literally do jack shit if they are prevented from touching them. Warded suits should have been finished and warded by now. Head out and help Leo make the runes durable and in general difficult to damage. Ideally Zach and Jon will join in that.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3211 on: February 26, 2016, 07:16:16 pm »

"We've got about an hour before they get here. Startup procedures aside doing what I suggested would take maybe twenty minutes?"

"Or we could take a vehicle and scatter them that way. The fliers seem to be stickng with the main body.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: February 26, 2016, 07:53:04 pm »

"Well I'm going help coordinate the artillery and Rome flyers and try to be useful. So that once they're in range we have a cascading line of fire ready for them". [\color]

Have the Rome flyers pinpoint the locations the enemy will be crossing and have staggered fireing lines. (Like in the movie kingdom of heaven with the catapults) or in other words have one set zeroed in at 16000 meters one set at 12000 meters etc. (don't know how far these things can shoot so yeah) 

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: February 26, 2016, 07:57:59 pm »

((I ment people being in place to repel our seigers.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: February 26, 2016, 08:24:58 pm »

"Zach. Why do I need to keep explaining why we aren't using a vehicle to you?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: February 26, 2016, 11:27:39 pm »

Well, besides having everyone geared up and ready to shoot stuff, what else are you having the camp do? because with an army running on full sprint at them, even though they're like, an hour away still, it's still pretty stressful and confusing for people who aren't specifically meant to handle situations like these. And your supply ships are still grounded, though warded. Even on full burn with an empty cargo, they're probably not going to make it to the gate and back with more supplies before the fight begins.

Leonardo have worked on hardening the Runes along with the help of Jon and Zach, but it's of little use. At best they could only harden the ground the rune's etched on to be as hard as steel.

And while that's going to help keep things such as random falling and crashing from breaking the seal, you know full well that a good swipe from a mob will probably break it.

"Great Scott.." A. Carmine muttered.
"Oh man.. this is heavy.." B. Carmine agreed, the two having received brand new MAG Assault Rifles and watching the incoming army via their tablets.

"Glorious battle?" Maximus asked a Battle Brother, who nods. "Glorious battle."

Jenny sets herself up ontop of a truck, settling her Bi-pod and adjusting her sights, ready for some ass-kicking.

Techies reports that all Drones are under working condition and their AA algorithms are at full power.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3216 on: February 26, 2016, 11:39:41 pm »

Zach links the fire controls for the weapons systems of the Ravager to his Rosetta before sitting next to Jenny, "See any really heavy stuff I could hit with a missile?" he asks, laying down with his Rosetta and a rangefinder ((Because the weapons systems are taking up the screen he can't see the feed from the Romes))

"Mind if I spot for you?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: February 26, 2016, 11:43:30 pm »

"That worm-like thing that's being all invisible over the Army. I'd hit it with the biggest thing we've got." Jenny observed, not commenting further as she peer through her scope. "Still too far for my gun, though."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3218 on: February 26, 2016, 11:46:29 pm »

"Do we have a thermal signature on it? Most BVR missiles are radar-guided, but I'm afraid that may not do here. Heatseeking missiles tend to be rather... short-ranged."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: February 27, 2016, 12:43:26 am »

"Yes. Thermals are how we picked it up in the first place. Hit it with a cruise missile if ya can."

"Main priority is preventing any of the fliers from damaging the Seal. We can technically take the castle if 003 gets free, but it will take considerably more effort and time."

"Groundbased dwellers aren't a threat due to our artillery and extreme range weaponry. Denizen 003 is a priority for ground targets. It's the pseudoinvisible creature."
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 12:47:14 am by Kevak »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3220 on: February 27, 2016, 12:45:34 am »

"Launching a Tarantula-Hawk," Zach says, Attempting to lock onto the worm and firing the aforementioned missile.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: February 27, 2016, 12:49:38 am »

"Once you confirm Denizen 003 is terminated, start launching missiles at the largest groups of ground based dwellers and anything ya have for taking down air targets at the flier swarms."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3222 on: February 27, 2016, 12:51:01 am »

"It'd be a lot easier if the Ravager was in the air so I didn't have to deal with awkward angles, but I'll do what I can."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: February 27, 2016, 12:54:52 am »

"Let me put it this way. Would you rather have a helicopter to shoot missiles from or would you rather have a burning wreck with fliers crawling into the cockpit to get you?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3224 on: February 27, 2016, 12:55:42 am »

"They're still literally miles away... wait, why did I just use imperial measurements? Bad Zach."
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 612