Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391898 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #3165 on: February 25, 2016, 11:45:46 pm »

It was a lightshow, each flash like gunshot to the very soul for Frazz. It was pretty horrible as an experience, but finally, FINALLY, the runes did it's job and he could feel his mind cleared, becoming whole again with no burning eye to be seen anywhere but on the image of his draconic hand. Frazz could probably brag that he fought off an Entity with his will! Even though it wasn't the case.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: February 25, 2016, 11:51:00 pm »

"Frazz, if there are any sigils of the entity on you, they're going to need to be cut off or damaged so they cannot be used by the entity to hijack you again. If you see any, claw them or slice them off as needed."

((Something to note. Entity 002 is not affected by the wards that this entity, aka Entity 003 is affected by. This implies that entities like 002 have totally different states of existence. Originally the wards were meant to simply block the psionic attack inducing nightmares, but it turned out that they full on prevent entities like 003 from getting in without a host. 002 is probably hosted non-intrusively off of Arthur and likely was that skeleton we found in Spiker Keep before it ascended. So basically it's probably a former human bored out of its mind.))

((003 being blocked by the wards ended up trying to use Frazz as a host. Notably it tried getting Frazz to go inside the wards, meaning it would be capable of affecting the wards if it were in them with a host. Likely through throwing lots of energy or essence at them to break them.))

((The Third Circle that Leo is drawing is the inverse of the Wards. It's a Seal. Meant to keep the Entity, or at least the very large portion of the Entity that it shoved into Frazz inside for a few days while letting anything that isn't an 003 style entity waltz out as soon as the Binding First Circle goes down. It was probably hoping that we would just take it back with us and it could faff off somewhere on earth with a considerable portion of its energy. No dice there~))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 02:26:19 am by Kevak »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: February 26, 2016, 08:25:32 am »

"Hey Guys! Im Me Now!"
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: February 26, 2016, 08:41:27 am »

"I know. That was why I had Leo draw that. Search your body for any sigils or markings or pictures reminiscent of Entity 003 and claw them. Or carve off the patch of scale it's on. Whatever's easier. You want to induce scarring to ensure it cannot be used by 003 to possess you again. Also from here onwards everyone is to refer to Entity 003 as 003 or Entity 003. Names have power. Don't let it have even the slightest foothold. It's sealed so long as we have monkeys but best not to risk it."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: February 26, 2016, 08:53:06 am »

"let me know if you can't get it off."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: February 26, 2016, 08:57:05 am »

"If he can't get it off, we'll gear up a drone for surgery and have the drone carve off the section of flesh. No potential hosts are to enter that circle. That means nobody who's alive excluding sacrificial monkeys."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: February 26, 2016, 09:05:40 am »

"What if 003 enters the drone instead?" Jenny asked. "Can't Frazz just hold up his hand or whatever that has the picture of 003 and then have Aria Gauss it?"

After 003 asking you to not call it 003 and then you insist that everyone calls it 003, you're more than certain that you've got it soooo pissed off right now.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: February 26, 2016, 09:10:10 am »

"Mo, you cant, because im pretty sure we have never seen anything like Dragon/human DNA and cloning it would be a pain. Hey guys, when we get back to base, could i have a chaingun? Im pretty sure i could carry it, and also it would look badass."

*Frazz strikes a heroic pose for emphasis, then topples over due to unnatural balance. He then begins scrathing at palm*
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: February 26, 2016, 09:16:35 am »

"If it enters the drone, we can simply fry the innards. Antihack countermeasure. Small bits of thermite in the joints and processors to melt the drone and render it impossible to use without any major damage to the chassis. Basically makes it fall into a pile of scrap."

"Gaussing is a stupid idea and would blow not only the hand off, but the arm and half of the torso as well."

"No Frazz. I don't think you'd be able to safely carry and use a chaingun. It would need to be mounted due to how your body is currently shaped and firing would severely damage your spine. I'll be having R&D look into a metal brace for your spine and mechadendrite so you can actually hold and use small objects and potentially mount heavy weapons."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: February 26, 2016, 09:23:57 am »

Frazz's draconic claws didn't have all too much problem scratching the etching on his hand, scraping off 003's runes and picture.

Then someone poked Tal to check the Rome camera. It seems like 003's Army is marching now, out of the Castle and spreading out far and wide, no doubt in an attempt to lessen the effect of Artillery, maybe. Or just to try and surround you. Their Flyers, if they decide to head on before the army, should be here in less than a hour. With the army itself estimated to arrive within rifle firing range in four.

Now's the time to choose between Fight or Flight.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: February 26, 2016, 09:44:57 am »

"Those fliers need to go down ASAP. They are literally the only threat. If we keep 003 sealed we have this castle in the bag. Someone make several more suits of aluminum armor Fast. Those runes need durability. Preferably just turning the dirt they're on into stone. Leo, skim through your book. Use as many monkeys as needed. Make sure those Seals cannot be broken by an impact. Jon, Zach and I will be out there to help you once we get some more suits warded. Zach and Jon, lets get those suits ready. Frazz. into the camp please. You are literally too valuable to risk damaging. Techies please bring every drone online. Antiair algorithms preferred. Anything and everything capable of antiair at this range is to target the fliers. That army is literally incapable of reaching our camp. It's daytime and we have direct LOS once they reach effective weapons range. The fliers are the only ones with a chance of damaging the Seal." Tal rushes off to start building warded suits.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 09:53:16 am by Kevak »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: February 26, 2016, 10:06:19 am »

"Grumbleumblerishshhebbdghsnsbgs...... At least can i get a heavy weapon? I cannot imagine something more badass and morale-inspiring then a dragonoid holding an LMG with fire coming out of his nostrils."

* Frazz reluctantly begins walking towards the encampmen*

((Im going to have him on two legs for the most part. Otehrwise he will feel less human and it will be harder for him to do most things.))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: February 26, 2016, 10:12:08 am »

"At the minimum you'll need some sort of mechanical assistance to manipulate small objects. Once R&D churns out something for you to help with that, yes you can get one. When R&D churns out more stuff you can get a chaingun. But seriously though. Please do come inside now. You are literally too valuable to risk getting damaged."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: February 26, 2016, 10:12:28 am »

((I don’t know what’s happening, and I don’t have much time to post, so I’m giving Kevak control of Aria until I have consistent forum access later today))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: February 26, 2016, 10:15:42 am »

((Quick summary:))

((Bill/003 is sealed temporarily, longer if we deal with the fliers and get more monkeys.))

((Frazz is a dragon and is no longer possessed by 003.))

((Bill/003 mobilized his forces in response to having a large portion of himself sealed. Likely with the intent of destroying the Seal.))

((Tal's having the camp prep for dealing with the incoming fliers. Tal's having those with knowledge of the occult make the bindings more durable.))
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 612