Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391075 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (3/6) #we need fighters!
« Reply #315 on: September 12, 2015, 12:43:13 pm »

"According to the vids, this squad actually only lost one guy last time."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 12, 2015, 12:46:49 pm »

"You sure? I haven't seen Seth around recently and I know for a fact that Lalush is dead!"
 heh heh heh heh heh, serves that bastard right.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 12, 2015, 12:50:41 pm »

"Hey, weren't the other two squads got wiped out during Evac too? I hear their choppers got smacked to bits!" A. Carmine mentioned, shuddering at the thought of it.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 12, 2015, 12:56:33 pm »

"Does It matter? At least we get paid to live, unlike the poor saps on the outside, paying to slowly starve to death, if they were lucky enough to find jobs. You you know this beats prison. . . . . You know, I heard Alstrailia actually became one big prison ground for what's left of the British Empire.
Vigil laughed, and grabbed another bar, secretly trying to slip five others into his uniform sleeve.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 12, 2015, 01:00:32 pm »

"The people's Imperial Senate Republic of Rome will not forget their heroic sacrifices." Boomed 'sir' Maximus Decimus Germinacus as he checks that his shotgun is, indeed, loaded. For like the fifth time.

Jenny C, your quiet rifle lady, continues to be quiet and examine her scope on the bolt-action sniper rifle she requisitioned. It probably fires something half the size of what the Bushmaster does.

Vigil will have no problem slipping the energy bars into his sleeves, although people who are particularly perceptive will notice this. It's really up to them if they want to say anything about that or not.

"Oh man, Alstrailia? I hear that place is exactly like being on this side of the gate 24/7. And actually trying to live in it.." A. Carmine commented, shuddering. "There's spiders the size of your head there I head, and there's like, millions of them."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 05:51:34 pm by vkiNm »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 12, 2015, 02:46:29 pm »

"Ah Vigil, I see you're bringing snacks for us. Tal says the last bit in a slightly stern tone.

"As for casualty rates. Two one total wipe due to unpreparedness, one squad had a single survivor due to an utter lack of caution, and we lost two, the only reason we lost them was due to getting hit with the fallout of the notcautious squad's.. Less then intelligent actions.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 12, 2015, 03:46:41 pm »

"Yah. . .  Snacks for you guys." He tries to hide the hate behind a happy smerk.
"Found anything on the scanners, yet, oh brave and fearless leader?"
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 12, 2015, 04:04:07 pm »

"Weeeell, based on how we have not arrived yet. No."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 12, 2015, 05:47:16 pm »

"One minute!" The Radio came again.

"We all shall be prepared, for the People of the Republic's Imperial Senate of Rome is counting on us! We shall deliver swift justice and glory in the field of battle, or die as heroes!" Maximus bellowed again with a wide grin and twinkles of excitement in his eyes.

"Let's hope nobody becomes a hero today." Jenny finally spoke, she sounded almost bored.

"Alright, as planned, I'll drive us around and slowly get closer until your scanner pick up something." A. Carmine said as he get some last minute mental preparation on.

"Hey, you guys ever think that it'd be like, totally awesome if we could get some gunship support flying over the AO? That'd be super." B. Carmine mentioned.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 12, 2015, 06:06:56 pm »

"It would be neat but dangerous for the gunship. Arguably not beneficial also. Remember, we lost helicopters last mission. Ground vehicles are slower but reliable, easier to fix."

"Remember everyone, caution first and do not leave line of sight if at all possible. Radios may have difficulties out of line of sight."

"According to the videos, the reason the ceiling collapsed was due to the rushing squad deciding to shoot a statue. Do not shoot statues. Always check the ceilings, check rooms for any holes, and if you see anything you think should be recorded, let either me or someone with a tablet know so we can record it. Everything new is worth money. And money means better armor."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 12, 2015, 06:10:34 pm »

"Wait, so if I see a statue slowly stalking me but freezing every time I look at it, I'm not supposed to make Swiss cheese out of it? How will we ever survive?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 12, 2015, 06:33:35 pm »

A. Carmine looks startled. "Statues that stalks you and freezing every time you look at it? Do they look like angels?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 12, 2015, 06:47:17 pm »

"Wait, so if I see a statue slowly stalking me but freezing every time I look at it, I'm not supposed to make Swiss cheese out of it? How will we ever survive?"
"If you see a mobile statue. Shoot it. I'm talking about those massive stationary statues in the first room of the last castle."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 12, 2015, 07:31:48 pm »

A. Carmine looks startled. "Statues that stalks you and freezing every time you look at it? Do they look like angels?"

"No idea actually, haven't seen any. But I wouldn't put it above the creatures that made these hellholes to not make them."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 12, 2015, 08:04:56 pm »

"Moving statues? And I thought I was crazy. Then again, you fault them, so. . . Whatever.Just don't get worried if I dissappear without making a sound. Just means I don't wanna be seen.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 612