Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391423 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1860 on: January 20, 2016, 09:40:54 pm »

"Oh wait, you meant Zach's knife. He had a normal one. I already have mine."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: January 20, 2016, 10:23:41 pm »

The van lunges into life as A. Carmine steps the pedal, taking the squad away from Akras's garage area and into the busy highways away from the large, glorious building, into the megacity you go, heading for the megamall.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: January 20, 2016, 10:25:11 pm »

"For the record, i was doing this because he was going to carve symbols into peoples flesh. Also, noone sane was nearby. Anyway, you guys know if the mall has Orange Chick-'

*The Mini-Stim wears off, and it appears this one was a bit defective. Frazz begins to snore, yet remains upright somehow. His snoring also sounds suspiciously like the chemical formula for aldrenaline*

((Also, don't worry Insane. The only reason I'm carrying Jon was i caught him off guard. But really, in combat the Stims will be more  balanced. This is just for shits'n giggles mostly))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:28:38 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: January 20, 2016, 10:28:39 pm »

"But it was with their consent! The cuts weren't even going to be that deep too ... is he sleeping?"
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: January 20, 2016, 10:31:46 pm »

"GAH!"

*Frazz wakes immediately*

"Of course! Why didn't i think of that before? Gorilla Aldrenaline is a perfect substitute!"

*Begins scribbling on random napkin he found in backseat*
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: January 20, 2016, 10:34:54 pm »

"Mind if you pass me a stim? I don't know how well I can protect myself with just this knife."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:57:10 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1866 on: January 20, 2016, 10:49:27 pm »

"Are we there yet?"

Zachary offers Arthur a couple of throwing knives before asking if anybody else wanted one, he has eighteen (He bought some more)

"Are we there yet?"

Zachary asks the question the whole time they were in the van

"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: January 21, 2016, 01:16:45 am »

Zachary if you don't want to know how it feels to have your flesh melt off, shutup.
Zander pulls out his iron dagger from his back sheath on his belt as he says this.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1868 on: January 21, 2016, 03:55:17 am »

"Ask yourself this: How many knives can you dodge at once in a small van, and how much collateral damage are you willing to risk?" Zach asks, looking at Arthur on one side of him and Aria(?) on the other side, "I'm fairly sure I can still throw four at once, even if my circus days of throwing eight in an equal timeframe are over."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: January 21, 2016, 05:28:35 am »

"Sorry mate. These things are pretty delicate, so they gotta be in a containment case until use. I'll be there to use it though"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: January 21, 2016, 07:40:31 am »

". . ." It feels very cramp to Vigil. Maybe its because he is no longer the idiot of the group.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: January 21, 2016, 01:08:01 pm »

"Play nice, kids." A. Carmine said, putting on his Daddy voice. He could only maintain that for only seconds before bursting out in laughter.

Maximus joined in as well, slapping his knees. "Hah! That was a perfect Daddy's voice." He praised. Making Carmine grins even more.

The van is approaching the Megamall now, pulling into it's underground parking lot.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: January 21, 2016, 02:31:24 pm »

Well then I guess my only question is do you feel lucky punk? Zander says the wry grin on his face disappearing replaced with something else, if one was perspective enough one would notice he had quickly and quietly pulled out his duster 9.11 and pointed it at Zachary.

But just as quickly the look disappeared and he bursts out laughing,Man that was pretty good like i'd throw around acid in a cramped van with all of my team mates. Chill out man i'm wearing my nice duster today. The gun is still pointed at Zachary however and Zachary may or may not notice it, Zander while smiling seems to be waiting for a response.

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1873 on: January 21, 2016, 03:55:29 pm »

Zachary is smiling, "Yeah, it was a pretty funny joke, just like the knife sticking out of your hand will be if you don't put that thing away." A knife seemed to appear in Zachary's hands like magic and he starts toying with it.

When the van stops he will say "Ok, this time I actually mean it, are we there yet? I mean are we at the shopping centre or are we just stopping at traffic lights?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: January 21, 2016, 04:30:36 pm »

Interesting you think you're faster then my trigger finger but I'll be the big boy I dont need to compare sizes right now.He spins the machine pistol and tucks it back behind him as well as the iron dagger. Settling back down, he tips his hat back over his eyes so as to hide what he's thinking.
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 612