Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391432 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1890 on: January 21, 2016, 06:25:21 pm »

He looked at them and thought about it."I could. . . . . I could use a whetted stone. Where is the blacksmith? You are headed that way, right?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1891 on: January 21, 2016, 06:28:33 pm »

"I guess I could get some more knives... lets just have a look? We've got plenty of time."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: January 21, 2016, 06:29:22 pm »

Aria quietly wonders if everyone decided to ignore Tal.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: January 21, 2016, 06:43:28 pm »

Inside the mall was.. Big.

Like, BIG big.

Castle big.

And all the bodies shifting along the way, occasionally stopping at and entering shots could probably make a good pass for rushers, but there are even more bodies here than the most condensed horde you've met so far.

And there are so many.. Many shops selling nearly anything you can imagine.

"We're going to buy SO many shoes.. and and cloths.." Jenny murmured to Aria with sparkles in her eyes.

Zachery does notice on the map board that there IS a 'Knives R Us' store in the mall. It's going to be a world of knives in there..

Maximus casually note that there's a store selling hunting supplies too! and wondered if he could get something out of it.

Vigil is probably getting drowned by the seas of people amongst countless levels of the Megamall, if he wasn't wearing the Company's uniform, Maximus might not have noticed him being washed away and pull him back into the group! "Why don't you go with the girls eh? make sure they're safe?" The bear of a man suggested with a broad grin. It'd be imposible to lose him within the mall since he towered over everyone and sticks out like a sore, glowing radioactive thumb.

---

At the food court, Frazz sees so many.. many shops selling all sort of food from every corner of the world. Anything he wanted to eat, he'll find it here. The 'real' food, of course, are crazy expensive. But nothing a Foxhound member can't afford!

Of course, one could go to a proper restaurant and have even more proper food with actual meat in it. 

Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: January 21, 2016, 06:50:02 pm »

"So glad that the new quarters have such huge closets." Aria says, smiling like a madwoman.

((What are the new quarters actually like, anyway? An entire floor for one squad has to be interesting.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: January 21, 2016, 06:54:56 pm »

Tal claps loudly and repeatedly. "Oi! Did any of you even hear me?"

"Maximus. You're with the girls. Make sure they stay intact. The rest of you. You're with me. Frazz needs babysitting and I have a feeling that an unsupervised Arthur will lead to an unintended hospital visit. Least Arthur is sane enough to not get arrested."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: January 21, 2016, 06:58:38 pm »

"Right. The ladies. Stay with the ladies." he kept looking around. He felt like a child in a sea of bodies. There were so many people around. Too many. All were loud, bumping, and grazing against one another. Chattering. Moving. Churning. Everywhere. So many people. Numbers like the drops of water in the ocean. The tide started to rise above his chin. Closer and closer to his mouth. The floor beneath him threatened to crumble like Autumn leaves benieth the boot of a small child. It filled him. It threatened him. He was drowning. To much! It was to much. He had to find something solid. He needed to. . .  why was he holding Aria's hand?
And Tal's claps shook him out of it as he quickly let go.
"We are going where, now?"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 07:00:59 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: January 21, 2016, 07:02:02 pm »

Maximus grins and does a chest salute. "Sure thing Tal! I'll keep 'em intact."

"Psh, we could totally take care of ourselves." Jenny said dismissively.

"So glad that the new quarters have such huge closets." Aria says, smiling like a madwoman.

((What are the new quarters actually like, anyway? An entire floor for one squad has to be interesting.))

With outdoor Jacucci, a few individual bedrooms and a few shared bedroom with a single doublebed in case anyone wants to get intimate.
an actual Minibar, a few high-end computers, an electric fireplace and lots of area to just lounge, relax, enjoy and look out at the pretty city outside from high above.

It's even split into two floor and have it's own kitchen and dining room. Again, this WAS meant to be an Executive's quarters.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: January 21, 2016, 07:04:01 pm »

"Right. The ladies. Stay with the ladies." he kept looking around. He felt like a child in a sea of bodies. There were so many people around. Too many. All were loud, bumping, and grazing against one another. Chattering. Moving. Churning. Everywhere. So many people. Numbers like the drops of water in the ocean. The tide started to rise above his chin. Closer and closer to his mouth. The floor beneath him threatened to crumble like Autumn leaves benieth the boot of a small child. It filled him. It threatened him. He was drowning. To much! It was to much. He had to find something solid. He needed to. . .  why was he holding Aria's hand?
And Tal's claps shook him out of it as he quickly let go.
"We are going where, now?"
Aria makes no motion to withdraw her hand, if she even noticed. "So, first we're going to go get some clothes for me and Jenny- if you don't understand, it's a woman thing- and then we'll go find somewhere selling the stuff you were saying you wanted, alright?"

Aria did not comment on the whole 'sending a man to keep the ladies safe' thing. Really, if she can hold a Gauss rifle steady while shooting at a dragon, she can deal with a random creep trying to touch her somewhere off-limits.
Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: January 21, 2016, 07:12:13 pm »

If Aria thought hard enough about the reasoning, she'd realize her group is the group Tal would designate as "Sane minus Jon and Zachary."

Tal probably wants the medic available to sedate Frazz if needed, Arthur to not get himself lost and accidentally die, Zachary to aid in the ensuring Arthur doesn't die, and Vigil to deal with Frazz if he becomes a problem and not wander off and get lost cause he's very much not used to malls or crowds.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: January 21, 2016, 07:17:19 pm »

Arthur decides to look for a music store. Sheet music, records, instruments, anything will do.

If not, he'll just find a karaoke bar.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1901 on: January 21, 2016, 07:17:39 pm »

"So, two groups? Max and the ladies..." Zachary draws the last word out into a highly suggestive kinda rood comment, "and the rest of us as a group?Can we go to the knife place and the hunting place?"

((I'm trying to make Zachary act like a little kid when he can but responsible enough to snap out of it when needed, is it working?))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: January 21, 2016, 07:21:05 pm »

Tal grabs Arthur before he wanders off. "Actually Vigil. You go with Maximus and the girls. Don't wander off or you will get lost. Zach, Arthur, Jon, you are with me. We are going to get Frazz then go shopping. Arthur if you try to wander off again I swear I will be getting a leash for you."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1903 on: January 21, 2016, 07:21:58 pm »

"Tal, he could be into that. Bow chicka bow wow! It'd be easy to get too! Bow chicka bow wow! Probably could get a great deal! Bow chicka bow wow!""

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: January 21, 2016, 07:29:44 pm »

"You'll be holding the leash if it ends up needed. "
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 612