Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44196 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2015, 09:52:39 am »

(Goodmorning all). (Also, my character doesn't really know what everyone's skills are even though he was captain because the crew was at one point much larger).

Alright, where is that injured engineer? He can suit up and head out. Helga can I get readings on the unauthorized life? Specific ally biologic y and hostility and location?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2015, 10:07:56 am »

Under dim emergency lighting, Muslim opens white plastic briefcase and finds a numerous amount of varied bandages, 2 bottles of antiseptic, a few packs of gauze, a thermometer, tweezers, scissors, a bottle of aspirin, and antibiotic ointment packets. Muslim’s brow furrows as he rummages through the first aid kit’s contents again. The man sighs and leaves his dark bedroom to enter the even darker wet room. Almost fumbling into the sink, Muslim washes his dark tan hands with the hot flowing water. He then walks his way back to the Science Lab with first aid kit in tow.

“Hey Captain, I don’t have a needle to suture your cut, but I can at least apply antiseptic and bandage it up for you.”
Max avatar size is 80x80

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2015, 10:21:22 am »

Thats fine, I appreciate the effort. What is your name again doctor?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2015, 10:26:37 am »

Muslim swiftly slaps a fist into the palm of his had. “Nevermind Captain, I can actually sew you up right now.”
The doctor grabs the ad-hoc lab needle and synthesized string and sterilizes them with a bottle of antiseptic. He then begins to treat Captain Majundar’s wound.
"Oh my name," Muslim says. "I'm Muslim, Dr. Muslim Macdougall-Patel."

((OOC: Forgot I had a needle already.))
Max avatar size is 80x80

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2015, 10:39:24 am »

Ashton pops some tylenol as she finds he clothes and starts getting dressed. Underalls weren't gonna cut it.

"Helga, what parts of the ships are recoverable, and which airlocks are functioning? Do we have the parts to fix them?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2015, 11:29:32 am »

With this not being the Barracks, none of Tommy's belongings are here. I go to a spare unclaimed locker and find a regular Deimos crew uniform. I put it on to ward off the cold. Tommy takes a blanket and wraps it around him, acting as a cloak. This should ward off coldness for now. Tommy would leave the Crew Quarters and uses the same method from earlier to go to the Cargo Bay

With the Cargo Bay nearly directly across from one of the two Crew Quarters entrances, Tommy finds himself within - the room is completely black.

He then begins to treat Captain Majundar’s wound.

Antiseptic is applied to the wound - to the Captain's painful dismay - then stitched and wrapped. It should have a clean heal, with new bandages every twelve hours or so ((You don't need to actually reapply them in this timescale, but check/redress when you fancy, if at all.))

Helga where are the oxygen recyclers? I am going to go fetch them

HELGA: The CO2 Recycling Units are currently located in the Cargo Bay.

(Goodmorning all). (Also, my character doesn't really know what everyone's skills are even though he was captain because the crew was at one point much larger).

Alright, where is that injured engineer? He can suit up and head out. Helga can I get readings on the unauthorized life? Specific ally biologic y and hostility and location?

HELGA: Scanning... Biology, unknown. Hostility, unknown. Location, Cargo Bay.

"Helga, what parts of the ships are recoverable, and which airlocks are functioning? Do we have the parts to fix them?"

HELGA: Error, please define 'Recoverable'. All Airlocks are functioning within acceptable parameters.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 11:34:26 am by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2015, 11:36:08 am »

"Captain. Should I take the soldiers and search the cargo bay for whatever's in there?" If the Captain gives permission, Emma would walk over to her locker, reaching in and pulling out a baton. She had left the baton in the locker when she first got on the ship, just in case there was a riot or a mutiny and she couldn't get to the armory.

((all of my damn soldiers left to go search the ship without orders. :(.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2015, 11:38:46 am »

Emma would walk over to her locker.

Continuity Error: Personal Belongings are not located in the Sleeper Pod Room.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2015, 11:39:11 am »

"Losing chunks of air is not 'within acceptable parameters, Helga. Recoverable as in, we have the materials and the capability currently on board to get them sealed, filled with air, and connected to the power grid."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2015, 11:41:14 am »

Emma would walk over to her locker.

Continuity Error: Personal Belongings are not located in the Sleeper Pod Room.
Head to Crew Quarters. It's just across the hallway, it isn't that much of a walk.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2015, 11:43:18 am »

Permission granted. Although, you have one soldier running around letting out all our oxygen. Please keep your people under control. The armory is airless, use whatever weapons you can find on this side of the airlock.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2015, 11:45:54 am »

"Losing chunks of air is not 'within acceptable parameters, Helga. Recoverable as in, we have the materials and the capability currently on board to get them sealed, filled with air, and connected to the power grid."

HELGA: System Report;
9 units of material are available, located in the Cargo Bay. ((One unit to repair a wall/floor/computer/room's electrical system/room's lighting/etc. I'll edit the OP soon to reflect this in more info.))
All areas are repairable.
Areas without power: Infirmity. Executive Officer Quarters. Barracks. Armoury. Engineering. Engine Room. Southern Corridors. Galley. Lounge. Canteen. Bar. Captain's Quarters.
Areas without breathable atmosphere due to breach: Executive Officer quarters. Engine Room. Captain's Quarters. Galley. Lounge. Canteen.
Areas without breathable atmosphere due to previous vacuum: Barracks. Armoury/ Engineering. Infirmary.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2015, 11:49:39 am »

Emma stops as she walks towards the Crew Quarters, shaking her head. "Right. My quarters are blocked off..." She looks around the hallway she's standing in, trying to find a loose pipe or something she can use as a weapon.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2015, 11:50:33 am »

Sounds like the power needs to go back online before we can get the oxygen running again.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2015, 11:58:20 am »

The mechanisms in the stasis pod whir as it spits a short young woman with black hair and green eyes onto the ground in front of it. She starts to violently cough out fluid, before looking around the room to see if there is anyone there.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44