Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44171 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2015, 03:18:19 am »

Thank you. Any chance you can bring those online?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2015, 03:44:13 am »

Hearing that we have an unauthorized life-form at the time we have the Ship heavily damaged, I head to the Armory to equip my gear. Looking around, Tommy finds his Colt Python and .357 laser ammo. I put my holster on and holster the Colt. Putting on my military combat armor, Tommy looks for the life-form.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2015, 04:53:05 am »

Hearing that we have an unauthorized life-form at the time we have the Ship heavily damaged, I head to the Armory to equip my gear. Looking around, Tommy finds his Colt Python and .357 laser ammo. I put my holster on and holster the Colt. Putting on my military combat armor, Tommy looks for the life-form.

HELGA: Access Denied. Voice Recording #VC0012984;
To bring you all up to speed. We have hull damage in several sections. We have lost oxygen in those sections and a few others it looks like. Meanwhile we have a soldier, with a gun, running around in one of those suits. He doesn't seem to be responding to the voice comm either, despite Helga assuring me that it works. We're losing oxygen, and that soldier let out a huge check of our airtime when he opened that airlock. Now, I need an engineer, preferably two, to go and fix life support. Who here is capable of this task?

Thank you. Any chance you can bring those online?

HELGA: I cannot do this. The units are mobile and self-powered, designed for emergency situations to support a small number of people.

((Notice to all; please be aware that your actions do effect the entire crew, and it's very possible to get everybody killed. This isn't a cakewalk, there is Permadeath.))
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2015, 05:03:42 am »

I would sigh. Tommy has no Engineering training so its best to ask where the safest place to lay low would be. "Helga, where is the most safest place on the ship now?"

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2015, 05:09:06 am »

I would sigh. Tommy has no Engineering training so its best to ask where the safest place to lay low would be. "Helga, where is the most safest place on the ship now?"

HELGA: Query unknown; please define "Safest".
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2015, 05:17:03 am »

Dan heaved a sigh, and examined his body. Nothing too badly injured, so that was something to be happy about. He still had his lighter, too. Looking around, it appeared that only a few people were still there. Hearing their current predicament, his face grew troubled. Waking from cryostatis never was his forte.

He rummages around in his stuff and sees if he can find anything else useful (do we dictate our own belongings?).

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2015, 05:26:06 am »

Dan heaved a sigh, and examined his body. Nothing too badly injured, so that was something to be happy about. He still had his lighter, too. Looking around, it appeared that only a few people were still there. Hearing their current predicament, his face grew troubled. Waking from cryostatis never was his forte.

He rummages around in his stuff and sees if he can find anything else useful (do we dictate our own belongings?).

((Everybody is in their undies, but survival skills and a good roll had you have the paranoia to stick a lighter in your pants. You can dictate what you find, reasonably, and if it's not acceptable I'll let you know)).

FYI  -  I've updated the OP. You should check in on it often if you are playing, watching, thinking of joining or just started.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 05:30:41 am by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2015, 05:36:07 am »

Tommy would find a nearby crate, sitting on it and trying to piece together a plan. "Damn meteors, how will we survive this? Half the station is fubar.." No point in gloating. Tommy would get up and scavenge for food

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2015, 05:43:08 am »

Tommy would get up and scavenge for food

Having previously run out into the corridor, only to be stopped by HELGA at the blast door, you search the corridor about you for food - but in the pitch darkness, having left the only glow of lighting from the sleeper pods several corners away, you are incapable of searching for anything.

Spoiler: Your Location (click to show/hide)
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2015, 05:49:04 am »

Tommy chuckles in frustration. "This situation gets worse every second." He would sigh and come up with a new plan. Tommy would lean against the wall of the corridor, trying to feel his way to the crew's quarters

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2015, 05:53:38 am »

Tommy chuckles in frustration. "This situation gets worse every second." He would sigh and come up with a new plan. Tommy would lean against the wall of the corridor, trying to feel his way to the crew's quarters

Fingers trailing, they soon come across the familiar palm-panel that when pressed releases the door. With the majority of the power diminished and lights out to save this power, the doors are still working when requested. A press of the palm on this panel pulls the door aside. Rather than the usual, satisfying 'whisshh' noise, it instead grunts and stumbles with age. Inside you find Engineer Ashton Garrett who, too, is stumbling around for personal belongings. There is a single, dim, bedlamp lit.

((Apologies, I had her in the wrong place on the map)).
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2015, 06:03:09 am »

"Hey there, you mind telling me when this will be over with? You know, you being a tech person?" Tommy would walk over the Bedlamp. If its not plugged in and emits light via battery, Tommy would take the Bedlamp and use it as a light source.Tommy looks around the crew quarters for anything notable.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2015, 06:04:19 am »

"Hey there, you mind telling me when this will be over with? You know, you being a tech person?" Tommy would walk over the Bedlamp. If its not plugged in and emits light via battery, Tommy would take the Bedlamp and use it as a light source.Tommy looks around the crew quarters for anything notable.

((OOC: @Rolepgeek I sent Azkanan a message about personal belongings and this is what he said.))
Do I make these up or will you tell me what I have when examine my items?

Your belongings? Make it up and I'll pull you up on it if it's not acceptable. :)
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2015, 06:18:03 am »

With this not being the Barracks, none of Tommy's belongings are here. I go to a spare unclaimed locker and find a regular Deimos crew uniform. I put it on to ward off the cold. Tommy takes a blanket and wraps it around him, acting as a cloak. This should ward off coldness for now. Tommy would leave the Crew Quarters and uses the same method from earlier to go to the Cargo Bay

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2015, 06:32:00 am »

Helga where are the oxygen recyclers? I am going to go fetch them
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44