Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44177 times)

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2015, 05:00:23 pm »

see if I can blast a hole in the engineering doors.

Helga is there another way he can enter engineering without blowing the door off? As I've already stated, there are enough holes in this ship.

HELGA: The door to Engineering is malfunctioning due to mechanical failure. Explosive yield of four point seven tonnes would be required to destroy the door. Alternative possibilities to gain passage through this door are to force the door open. Alternate point of entry would be the life support channel system.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2015, 05:02:24 pm »

Helga, give me the details of the life support channel system
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2015, 05:02:51 pm »

The doctor puts his left hand on the back his strained neck and raises it.
“I’m afraid we’re going to need stitches to close that cut up. Too bad the infirmary is out of air.”
Look through the Science lab to see if a first aid kit is hanging around in there.

Upon searching you fail to find a First Aid kit. However, you find other material you could use - synthesized string and an ad-hoc needle. There is a higher chance of infection lest you can find a source to clean the needle and string, such as alcohol or fire - obviously not fire for the string.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2015, 05:05:03 pm »

Helga, give me the details of the life support channel system

HELGA: The Life Support Channel System is accessible at access points throughout the ship. The channels run above the ceiling panels. The nearest access point to you is in the East Wing corridors.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2015, 05:05:37 pm »

Make my way to the life support tunnels.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2015, 05:07:02 pm »

Make my way to the life support tunnels.

The Life Support Channels Access Point is not far from where you are and find it in short order. The access point is tight, but your space suit is not a bulky item and you could squeeze through easy enough.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2015, 05:09:28 pm »

Go through the tunnels

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2015, 05:15:04 pm »

Go through the tunnels

You pull aside a handful of debris and boxes and clamber into the portal above. Thereafter you wind your way through the suffocating tunnels, kicking a grate through which drops down into the middle of Engineering.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2015, 05:15:47 pm »

Survey the area

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2015, 05:24:15 pm »

Survey the area

Tools, Materials, Scrap, Storage and other such entities you'd imagine to find in an Engineer's workspace are scattered messily about the place. Unpowered computers, both handheld and terminal, are dotted nearby, along with larger... things.. that you wouldn't even know the name of, never mind their actual use.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2015, 05:26:10 pm »

Alright guys, engineers I recomend you come down here. It's relatively safe.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2015, 05:30:09 pm »

Spoiler: Good Night! (click to show/hide)
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2015, 05:30:39 pm »

Another cryocasket shudders and moves slightly. Slowly, the lid pulls away, before another piston gives out and the entire assembly slumps to one side. A visibly irate scientist gets out.

"What is going on here? This is not a proper cryovival procedure!"

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2015, 05:31:33 pm »

Another cryocasket shudders and moves slightly. Slowly, the lid pulls away, before another piston gives out and the entire assembly slumps to one side. A visibly irate scientist gets out.

"What is going on here? This is not a proper cryovival procedure!"

((Authenticated. Play nice.))
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2015, 06:17:30 pm »

Tommy would get out his pod later than all the others, he would grunt in nausea and hunger. He would slowly get up and sit in the side of his Pod. "Seems we made it to our destination". I would look around to get a baring of my surroundings.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44