Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Pantheon II OOC Thread (???/10) Always taking people  (Read 7339 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon II OOC Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2015, 01:24:59 pm »

--

Anyway if you are still interested and not driven away by vague rules and my blunt demeanour pm me the following:

I want the Name of your God, i want a rough description of how the God looks (once he gets a form anyway, oh you can also put in conditionals aka: if i get the fire aspect i want to look like that, but if i get the death aspect...) and what your rough ideas and plans for your character, the world, the other gods and the creations are. The more descriptive the better, mostly because especially in the early game i will point you into certain directions to get you started and so that i can make a balanced rooster of Gods.

---
It said PM

Similiarly, you should probably snip out the quote.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 03:16:32 pm »

How many people have applied?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 08:12:24 am »

With Varee we are up to 5 Apps right now...

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 08:30:03 am »

are they all gods of death and destruction?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 01:04:39 pm »

*cough* bump*cough cough*

Mine isn't. Not that he's the god of flowers and bunnies either. I think we could probably start with 5 or six players and more will join shortly after we begin.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 01:05:10 pm »

For now, yes....

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 01:58:37 pm »

I'm still thinking of a god. Hopefully any god not cackling evil won't just get dogpiled by the others.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 02:02:18 pm »

6 Apps are in. People hurry up lest you are left without a spot.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 02:20:40 pm »

I'm still thinking of a god. Hopefully any god not cackling evil won't just get dogpiled by the others.

My god is fairly neutral, and evil gods don't tend to be team players (You can only destroy the universe one way after all). I think there will be a good mix, but a little lacking on the Truth and Goodness side, which is very typical of Bay12.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2015, 02:24:48 pm »

My God is sorta based on inevitability. Yes some would consider him evil, but some consider lawful good Paladins evil due to their mindless slaughter of entire villages.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2015, 02:25:58 pm »

Au contraire, there are dozens of ways to destroy the universe!  And I'm sure that with at least one exception, most of the evil gods are out to screw with/ruin the universe rather than outright destroy it.  :D
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2015, 02:28:55 pm »

My God is here for mindless slaughter, good guys and bad guys

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2015, 02:37:19 pm »

Au contraire, there are dozens of ways to destroy the universe!  And I'm sure that with at least one exception, most of the evil gods are out to screw with/ruin the universe rather than outright destroy it.  :D

I meant you only get one shot. If one evil god destroys the universe theirway, then no other god can destroy it in a different way. Thus, there is only one way to destroy the universe. Agreed, it wouldn't be much of a game if they destroyed the universe thus ending the game.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2015, 02:39:53 pm »

I think the OP outright states that if you consume the entire universe new gods will appear to kill and eat you, Kronos style.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2015, 02:40:29 pm »

yeah.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13