Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Pantheon II OOC Thread (???/10) Always taking people  (Read 7338 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon II OOC Thread (7/10)
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2015, 06:06:23 pm »

@Kevak: The GM is not your slave. He's made his choice and this is his game, not yours. Arguing about the decision is not going to get you in and I'd suggest you drop it.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2015, 06:19:11 pm »

Haven't read the thread yet but I reserve with the force of a thousand suns.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2015, 06:19:57 pm »

@Kevak: The GM is not your slave. He's made his choice and this is his game, not yours. Arguing about the decision is not going to get you in and I'd suggest you drop it.
He however should provide a proper reason, otherwise it just seems like passive aggressive jabbing due to past tension. If he doesn't want me in his game then he should just flat out say it, rather then going "Oh, I'm gonna single you out without any real justification."

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2015, 06:42:24 pm »

Okay, i have had quite enough of this. I don't know what your problem with me is and honestly i don't care. What i do care about is your absolute detestable lack of manners.

Now, i gave you the reason why your god wasn't chosen, we have quite enough Death Gods...and turn it like you will four of those gods are all in some way connected with death and suffering. I want a balanced rooster and we have quite enough Gods of Death right now. Period. If you can't live with it i don't care.

But that aside, right now and over the pms you have proven to be above all else an annoying, impolite and arrogant person. I don't know if you behave that way in every thread and i don't care.

But what i do care about is a nice and peaceful RP without somebody bursting in in the most hostile manner possible short of insulting me and accusing me of grudges for games that were god knows when ago.

Quite simply Kevak, you could have acted in a more polite manner and we could have worked out quite easily an alternative ( a different kind of God perhaps or you joining later in case one of the Death/Entropy Gods died), but that seems impossible right now.

I would ask you as politely as i can right now to leave the thread.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2015, 06:44:51 pm »

Over the pm's? There were literally three total messages. You sending two of them. Mine being about four words asking you to reread the character. I believe a please was included.

Regardless, I will leave. I do recommend being honest next time we interact, saves time and effort..

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2015, 06:51:32 pm »

So drama aside, how's my character?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2015, 08:05:42 pm »

Over the pm's? There were literally three total messages. You sending two of them. Mine being about four words asking you to reread the character. I believe a please was included.

Regardless, I will leave. I do recommend being honest next time we interact, saves time and effort..

Its not over the PMs, its in this thread. I can see just by reading this that it is not at all about any personal feelings. Your above messages are hella rude.

As far as the actual game goes, what can we really do at this point? Since the world is far away and there is no essence to eat? Move closer?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2015, 08:49:35 pm »

So we PM our char sheets to you Ghazkull correct? Also I'm slightly confused about the essences, like are essences physical like Earth Fire Ice, etc, or can they be abstract like endurance, strength, intelligence? Sorry if I missed something in the OP about it.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2015, 09:18:47 pm »

So we PM our char sheets to you Ghazkull correct? Also I'm slightly confused about the essences, like are essences physical like Earth Fire Ice, etc, or can they be abstract like endurance, strength, intelligence? Sorry if I missed something in the OP about it.

I think its one of those deliberately vague things. I also have no idea, I'm just winging it out there  :P
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2015, 09:36:50 pm »

Besides you are far away from the World yet. You cannot see what is down there for the moment. Devouring essence that is not there is not working  either :P

As far as I can tell, we aren't near to the world or any essence. So we can't absorb anything as of yet. I'm not exactly sure what Ghaz wants out of us at this point.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2015, 09:37:58 pm »

Think you're supposed to take a bite out of that delicious world just over there. Eat the man-things!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2015, 09:47:30 pm »

No expies? Damn. I guess this means I can't God-Emperor.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2015, 04:37:49 am »

sorry Andres no expys, its really better that way.

Essence is essence. Thats not very helpful isn't it? Lets just say you are supposed to find out yourself. Essence however by itself is nothing physical, it is the raw power of creation, a thing that like clay can be molded and better than clay can be changed. Essence may be tied towards something physical or something abstract but it doesn't need to be.

As for the grasping around: Thats the idea behind it ;) you are supposed to flounder a bit around before you get things going. A few of you already have the right idea on what to do...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2015, 05:37:02 am »

I'm....very wary after what happened to my character in the original Pantheon. PTW.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2015, 06:44:52 am »

I'm....very wary after what happened to my character in the original Pantheon. PTW.
What happened?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13