Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Dark Streets: A Dark Dawn  (Read 4626 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Streets: A Dark Dawn
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2015, 12:59:50 am »

Accept Adiul's offer of cash for trash, send first shipment.

Godil wavers indecisively. The scum of the slums may still be a problem, however he isn't strong enough to raid anywhere by his lonesome.
In a foul mood, he stops by a tavern in the dwarven town to have a drink, look for another zealot, possibly stalk and kill one of the accursed undead. Possibly all three. Whatever pops up really.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 01:05:47 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2015, 01:24:19 am »

((Are you pming the secrets? I prefer that if possible.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2015, 12:43:49 pm »

With the deal done Avery sent the important to search for those in need of justice and tell him where the ones in need of justice are. He then went to the market, and began searching for wanted posters.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2015, 07:52:01 pm »

Victor passes off the strange occurrence as simple unfamiliarity with the city's layout and sends his warrior to guard Kathrine's mine. He decides that he needs to hire an additional warrior and searches for one. He searches around Blackwater for some kind of bounty system, looking for something to do while he waits for clients.   

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2015, 08:51:14 pm »

Aduial

* Send Gonil his 50c, find a suitable spot for his dwarves to drop off the stone
 * Aduial and Wizard both work on spell research together.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2015, 09:09:23 pm »

A letter would arrive to Lady Aduial Dear Aduial,
I am aware that you are a small start up, such as myself. We must all earn an honest living, and you and I both run a business. I request half of the profits from such, and in exchange we will protect you. After all, accidents tend to happen around people who disagree with me. I wish you good luck in any endeavors.
From,
Alex Raman.

I will be taking the action to attempt to get the recruit turned into a werepyer. I might also take another action, depending on Aduial's response to me.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2015, 09:27:23 pm »

(using this to get some character interaction going.)
Avery stops Victor (He doesn't know his name.) in the street, "I'm sorry, but do you know a place where I could procure bounties on criminals? I need to know so I can shi- Get some money of course!" you also notice that he has a companion, another fellow with a cap, his companion's pants are in constant motion.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2015, 09:35:14 pm »

"Uh, no." He raises an eyebrow at the both of them but quickly focuses back to the topic of conversation. "But, I am also looking for such a place. My name's Victor Silverio, Captain of Black Talon Mercenaries." He extends a hand.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2015, 09:45:32 pm »

Avery shakes Victor's hand "Avery Protagoniste, owner of the Lucky sorcerer sorcerer's supply store, and this is my assistant, Gregor's evil twin, no, he is not a twin, no I don't know what kind of parent would name a child that, and no, he does not talk much. As you were searching for the same thing as me, perhaps it best that we search together, and make that which is known as "small talk"."

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2015, 10:05:12 pm »

"That's fine, but what do you mean by a... sorcerer's supply store? Is that like a novelty shop or something?"

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2015, 10:12:29 pm »

"We do spells as well, but we mostly sell materials for spells, we pride ourselves by the fact that if we don't have it, we will go get it for you, only grows in the swamp of despair, we go and get some of it, illegal in this nation, we will send someone to sell it to you in the next nation over!"

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2015, 10:26:23 pm »

Victor stops in his tracks and furrowed his brow for a moment, however he seems to come to some kind of realization and then starts to laugh. "Oh, man I thought you were being serious for a moment. This is like some kind of joke right? Did Gregory put you up to this? How'd you manage to rig that guys pants to do that."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2015, 10:31:11 pm »

"Surely you must have come across some wizard or sorcerer? No? If you really haven't then come to my shop and we shall speak." he lowers his voice to a conspiring tone "Just don't bring the church."

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2015, 10:47:08 pm »

"The church...?" Victor is hesitant at first, but he has a strange feeling that the man isn't lying to him. He places his hand on his sword's grip reflexively, "Lead the way."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2015, 10:56:28 pm »

Alexander and his assassin are at the church, fully equipped Alexander begins a prayer, 
My Creator,
I am willing that you should have all of me,
good or bad.
I pray that you now remove every defect of character that stands in my way of usefulness to you and humanity.
Grant me strength as I go out from here to do your bidding!

With the ending of the prayer the two leave the church and head out into the night to purge.
((Pming target(s), watch out people I am coming!))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5