Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 135

Author Topic: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1935 Production  (Read 97275 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1919 Design
« Reply #405 on: July 28, 2015, 07:52:33 pm »

Modifying the place to fire the MGs through the propeller would be too complex. Besides, there's not much it can attack with them. Just have some guy in the passenger seat throw dynamite or something.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 28, 2015, 07:54:50 pm »

Modifying the place to fire the MGs through the propeller would be too complex. Besides, there's not much it can attack with them. Just have some guy in the passenger seat throw dynamite or something.

That would be another use for grenades..

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 28, 2015, 07:55:18 pm »

+1 to this.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 28, 2015, 07:58:21 pm »

+1 to this.
We need to invent dynamite first
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 28, 2015, 07:59:17 pm »

Also, if/when we can, let's patent the SMG design in the allied countries. That'll bring in a nice flow from us that they can't challenge.

And I'm pretty sure dynamite is already invented :P

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 28, 2015, 07:59:56 pm »

+1 to this.
+1. We can revise later to add a synchronizer and guns.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 28, 2015, 08:00:37 pm »

+1 to this.
Considering we have mines then we already have dynamite. Dynamite was quite literally made for construction, and mining purposes we just ended up making it a weapon.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #412 on: July 28, 2015, 08:05:13 pm »

I hope we can revise our armor to be RHA.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 28, 2015, 08:09:07 pm »

Also, posting a revised plane design here.

??? Biplane
Essentially an unarmed reconnaissance biplane, with wood-and-fabric wings, and an aluminium fuselage that should be enough to stop the 7.62mm rounds on a glancing hit (And given the lack of any proper AA mount for their weapons, everything will only glance). A radio should also be mounted, in order for it to be able to report it's findings as they see them.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 28, 2015, 08:11:27 pm »

I vote for Grenades.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 28, 2015, 08:15:27 pm »

I vote for Grenades.
To stop people asking for 'nades for four turns straight I intend to vote for it just to silence them.

TheLordofHouseRiley

• Bay Watcher
  • Cutting down the enemies of the emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 28, 2015, 08:31:44 pm »

Glory to Moskurg

Recipient: Glorious Moskurg Engineering Corps
Sender: Captian Menou 3rd Brigade (stationed on the far eastern front)

Most esteemed Moskurgan engineers I must thank you for your continued and diligent work for the glory of Moskurg. But I must say as much as your inventions and innovations have been appreciated at the front I feel that they are not as effective as you intend. As one of my subordinates pointed out to me what I believe to be an obvious flaw in our weapons design program.No offense intended of course but it seems to us men on the front that we are constantly one step behind the Arstktotzkans always designing something to counter the Moskurgans latest advance instead of innovating technologies to assure our eventual victory over the dreaded enemies to the south. Though Im no inventor or even an engineer before the war I was a simple horse breeder but I was lucky enough to be a wealthy one and thus i set about purchasing various texts primarily military ones. But anyhow I digress I believe there exist two ways to break the stalemate on the eastern front. The first of these is the simple and time tested Maritime invasion we could land troops behind the enemy lines either in a single large concentration met to completely surround parts of the enemy lines or in small raiding groups to attack supply lines. The other option well hasn't been tried before though we've had parachutes since the late seventeen hundreds not once has this technology been used in combat despite us now having the means to deploy it via airships or planes. I believe the potential of a paratrooper or airborne infantry unit as I have come to call them would be invaluable seizing key points in both the plains and mountains with ease or hell taking the fight straight to the damn capital of Arstotzka. I know that neither of these suggestions would be easy to implement but in life nothing easy is ever worth it. If we continue to simply counter the Arstotzkans innovations we are certain to loose. Let us be the ones to innovate force the Arstotkan dogs to innovate to counter us!

Glory to MOSKURG
Captain Menou

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 28, 2015, 09:03:37 pm »

-snip-
Its not because we don't want to innovate, folks. Its because some people are too fixated on pet projects like the grenade and the plane that destroyed any hope of innovation.

TheLordofHouseRiley

• Bay Watcher
  • Cutting down the enemies of the emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 28, 2015, 09:08:52 pm »

Also, posting a revised plane design here.

??? Biplane
Essentially an unarmed reconnaissance biplane, with wood-and-fabric wings, and an aluminium fuselage that should be enough to stop the 7.62mm rounds on a glancing hit (And given the lack of any proper AA mount for their weapons, everything will only glance). A radio should also be mounted, in order for it to be able to report it's findings as they see them.

Ill give this one a +1

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 28, 2015, 10:17:21 pm »

Small vote tally:

Plane: Playergamer, Iituem, Taric, TheLordofHouseRiley
Grenade: Devastator, Gunin, Heydude6, Happerry, cherry,
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 135