Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76216 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #405 on: October 01, 2015, 08:51:22 pm »

:"...naaah, man, that wasn't so much mocking. I've mocked you better than that, he was bein' pretty direct."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 01, 2015, 08:56:42 pm »

"Eh. He's not worth my time to worry about. It's true, you are a better mocker than him though."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 01, 2015, 09:30:35 pm »

Two of the Mateys waved to Larini and Hanna, the other one was tending to the wound the now deceased Ballistian had given him. Jack so happened to join his Mateys as Hanna asked her question.

"I be the one in charge here now, lass. 'Bout time too, been under those two idiots for too long."

General Torves' glanced down at Eneas and lowered his axe, but was still ready to throw it if the need arose.

"They did mention something about invaders..." all it took were those words from Eneas to calm Pancras. "But Eneas, please tell me why you ran away from home! Mother's worried herself sick and Father mobilized practically all of our military to search for you."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 01, 2015, 09:52:09 pm »

The words stung at Eneas, not because they hurt, but because they were righteous and true. His glance fell downwards and away from his brother.

: "I-I'm sorry. That was not my intent."

With nervous hands, he beckoned his brother towards him, and he whispered to avoid the sharp ears of the general.

: "Brother... You know about the... Creatures in the palace, correct?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 01, 2015, 09:57:07 pm »

"I am aware of them yes, but what does that have to do with anything?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 01, 2015, 10:03:55 pm »

: "Why... Why does Father kill them?"
BIRDS.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 01, 2015, 11:17:19 pm »

Lestat grumbled and brushed his steel claws together, producing a few sparks before he looked to the side.

"Seems like it. I don't think 'diplomacy' is a word we will be using around here. It is both sad and amusing how they think 'monsters' are 'wild'. Humans are clearly the ones always seeking for a fight, a war. They are never satisfied with what they currently have."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 01, 2015, 11:21:28 pm »

"Because they have trespassed into Sanctuary for one reason or another. They don't belong where we belong."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 01, 2015, 11:51:38 pm »

"It is both sad and amusing how they think 'monsters' are 'wild'. Humans are clearly the ones always seeking for a fight, a war. They are never satisfied with what they currently have."

"Belitram's bellicosity isn't any better either." Aenbarr reminded the Gargoyle. "Thaus and Pasive exist between the hammer of idiots and the anvil of fools."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 02, 2015, 05:17:48 am »

"If I may ask, where are you- and they- from? We've not heard of any land across the sea before now."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 02, 2015, 07:20:18 am »

: "Yes... I know. But..."

: "Pancras... That creature was crying out for mercy. Mercy that by all rights should of have been given. I don't understand why Father had to end his life!"
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 02:29:13 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 02, 2015, 02:25:12 pm »

"My point is that we are in a mission that will only involve stabbing people. And if we are going to do that, I at least hope next time we fight, we fight in the night."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 02, 2015, 03:02:24 pm »

"Not everyone likes fighting during the evening. And those only usually happen during raids or ambushes." Aenbarr pointed out.

The Tarvos fell silent for a while, considering what would happen if more ships arrived.

"If the new idiots join forces with the old idiots..." He ran his fingers through his abundant hair and sighed. Pasive and Thaus would fall before Belitram.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 02, 2015, 03:20:01 pm »

"So what is this big boat? Where did you come from? What kinds of food do you have? Why were you following them if they were idiots?" Larini unleashed a barrage of excited questions.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 02, 2015, 04:48:50 pm »

"Oi, one at a time you two."

He addressed Hanna first.

"Don't group me up with their lot. I be a free man, no country do I call home; my only home be the sea. Those dead idiots be from Relin; one o' them was one o' their princes I think."

"As fer you, spider lass, this ship be mine; stolen from me by those bilge rats. Call her The Savage I do."

"Forgive me brother, but I'm taking you back for your own good."

Pancras suddenly reached out and grabbed Eneas's arm and raised his arm as he chanted a spell to blind the Passans. However, right as he finished an arrow lodged itself in his raised arm and in his surprise he cried out in pain and let go of Eneas as his guards raced to stand in front of him. By the time the light from the spell had died down Torves had somehow managed to grab Eneas and hoist him up onto his horse and put his sword at his throat.

"This is for you own good, boy. Play along and I will see to it that you have as much time you need to understand while not locked away in a room," General Torves whispered to Eneas.

"Listen here Sanctuarians, try another stunt like that and this boy's head will roll. From this point on he is Pasive's hostage; any sign of aggression towards Pasive or Thaus will be taken as you forfeiting his life. This includes those Dragon damned raiding parties you send in every few days. Either control you citizenry or lose a Domini."

"You bastard! Unhand my brother at once!"
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 109