Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76214 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #375 on: September 30, 2015, 04:48:56 am »

10-12 once Gareth moves.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 30, 2015, 06:11:26 am »

12, 10

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 01, 2015, 12:18:23 am »

Quote from: Elysia Vs Guardsman B
Hit: 113-20+10=Autohit
Crit Roll: 91 Adept Roll: 63
Damage: 10-2=8

Quote from: Saragosd Vs Guardsman A
Hit: 93-20-10=63
Hit Roll: 40 Crit Roll: 54
Damage: 15-2=13

Quote from: Aenbarr Vs Tyson
Hit: 98+15+10+10=Autohit
Crit Roll: 82
Damage: 11+1-6=6

Quote from: Gareth Vs Ballistian
Hit: 113+10-14=Autohit
Crit Roll: 43
Damage: 9-6=3

As soon as Tyson falls the Ballistician tries to flee down into the hold only to be met with Jack and three of his men as they come up from the hold.

Jack and his Mateys arrive!

Enemy Phase

Mistakenly reassured by Jack's arrival the ballistician goes and shoots at Lestat, just barely managing to hit him as he shakes in his boots.

Quote from: Ballistian Vs Lestat
Hit: 79-10-14=55
Hit Roll: 55 Crit Roll: 33
Damage: 24-6=18

Lestat is downed.

Allied Phase Phase

"Finally time fer some action boys! This'll teach 'em to steal our ship an' order us around!"

Quote from: Matey A Vs Ballistian
Hit: 74-14=60
Hit Roll: 15 Crit Roll: 73
Damage: 18-6=12

The Ballistian Counters!
Hit: 79-10=69
Hit Roll: 8 Crit Roll: 99
Damage: 12-4=8

Quote from: Matey B Vs Ballistian
Hit: 84-14=70
Hit Roll: 38 Crit Roll: 74
Damage: 19-6=13

Quote from: Matey C Vs Captain
Hit: 74-15-18=41
Hit Roll: 2 Crit Roll: 95
Damage: 18-1-2-4=11

With the ballistian dead the last Matey closes in on the Captain with Jack.

"Looks like your time is up, old man."

"Trash cannot hope to beat it's handler."

"Only if there's more handler than trash."

Quote from: Jack Vs Captain
Hit: 74+15+15-18=86
Hit Roll: 30 Crit Roll: 10
Damage: 23+1+2-2-4=20

Map Clear!

As the battle on ship died down and Jack took his, supposed, rightful place at it's helm another battle seemed to be starting. Pancras had finally caught up with his soldiers and was none to pleased to see General Torves barring his way.

"Let me through to my brother, Passan. I simply wish to retrieve him and return him home. Our father is very worried about him and has sent out multiple search parties in an attempt to find him."

"I see no reason to answer to your demands, Domini. The boy has made it through our border and is in our jurisdiction. He mentioned a journey of self discovery when I spoke to him while he assisted my lieutenant with the preposterous invaders. You may speak to him if you wish but any attempt to claim him will be considered an act of aggression from Sanctuary and I will be forced to stop you."

Pancras growled underneath his breath. Just what had gotten into his brother; he prayed to Iris that the Passans hadn't filled his mind with their despicable monster love.

"Fine. Bring him to me."

"You heard him Rydell, retrieve the Domini boy."

"Right away, sir." Rydell gave a salute and flew off to Eneas. Seeing the boy currently eating plank he called out to Andala. "Andala, heal the Domini boy first; his brother wants to speak with him."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 01, 2015, 01:17:57 am »

"...Next time we fight, I will wait until the night. I don't think I can deal with more giant arrows being shot at me."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 01, 2015, 01:26:21 am »

"Eneas! What are you doing to him?"

Racing over to his fallen leader and glaring up at Rydell, he placed himself in between the two of them.

"You assume that he will want to talk to his brother. He left Sanctuary for a reason and we were fleeing from his brother for a reason. He will not be forced. He risked his life helping you defeat these intruders, and judging by the state that you all were in when we got here, it seems highly unlikely you monster lovers would have won without us. You are not forcing him to go talk to his brother."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 02:02:36 am by Swordstar »

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 01, 2015, 01:47:33 am »

"He was an asset, yes, but I doubt he saved our lives. Had he not been on the run anyway, the Passan military wouldn't have been spread so far and we wouldn't have been needed here. He was useful in solving one of the problems he created, but he did not save us."

"And he will talk to his brother, if he doesn't wish to have him attempt to force his way through General Torves and his men. Thus starting a war that his homeland will lose. You should learn to think farther out than the here and now."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 01:52:12 am by F.O.E. »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 01, 2015, 01:52:31 am »

"And if you weren't here, this boat of men would have gone undetected. You do not decide his fate. Only he decides what he does. If he wishes to talk to his brother, so be it, but otherwise you will simply have to tell Pancras that Eneas will not speak to him. You're clearly used to ordering people around, but you had better get over yourself here."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 01, 2015, 01:59:24 am »

-no shenanigans-
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 02:01:18 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 01, 2015, 02:02:46 am »

Andala walked over to the boy, feeling his wound.

"By all that is holy!"

Then gently punched him in the wound.

"This wound is lethal! play along kiddo. There is no way that my simple magic can help him here! He must be taken to a skilled healer in our country! If you value the life of this child, no further delay can be had!"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 01, 2015, 02:07:00 am »

"And how do you know they would've gone undetected? I'm sorry for offending you, your omnipotence." He made an over exaggerated motion of dismounting his wyvern and bowing deeply before jolting upwards and standing straight. "Don't talk as if you were here the whole time, swordsman. They spoke of an alliance, of course they would seek out the nearest structure and attempt to parley; which would be our military base along the cliffside. They would have entered, seen monsters, attacked and have been swiftly dealt with. And before you attempt to argue their intellect, I will remind you that they: had no healers, hadn't the slightest bit of subtlety, and thought they could take the continent with a ship full of men if need be. All the while completely missing a mutiny brewing right under their noses."

"And it's not as if his brother will be able to take Eneas back, by force or otherwise. He has essentially fallen under the protection of General Torves himself. No harm will come to him, and his brother will be sated for the time being. Also you forget, swordsman, that you agreed that the General would decide what happened when he arrived. And he just so happens to say the boy talks with his brother. Now back off and honor the deal or march yourself, and only yourself, across the border swordsman."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 02:29:34 am by F.O.E. »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 01, 2015, 02:10:11 am »

"I can't have fun can I."

One lazy staffwave and exasperated sigh later the wound was healed.
SigFlags!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 01, 2015, 05:15:14 am »

Larini morphed back, causing the metal claws to fall out with a rattle. She scuttled back to the stick-woman, who was tending to the humanling.

"This spider needs your magic again. I ate- ran out of bugs, and blue is getting everywhere."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 01, 2015, 05:48:15 am »

Putting away her sword, Hanna looks at the ship and what- from the sound of it- had been a retaking of it. She approached Rydell. and gave a salute.

"Sir. It seems that the ship has been taken over by some other foreigners, a different group than the ones we've been fighting. Given the fact that they aren't shouting and trying to kill us like the other ones, it may be these ones could be parlayed with. I ask for permission to go aboard to speak with them."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 01, 2015, 07:18:41 am »

Andala healbopped Larini on her face.
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 01, 2015, 07:28:23 am »

Cyryl, who had already been healed before the battle actually ended, was barely able to stay on his feet. "Well, today has gone just super." Overhearing Hanna, Cyryl came up behind her, and saluted Rydell as well. "I'll go with her sir, just in case they're less than trustworthy."
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 109