Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76238 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #210 on: September 04, 2015, 06:18:03 pm »

"Monsters are evil creatures! If you're with them you're no better!"

Cyryl turned to look at the shouter. "Oh, is that right?  I'm sure you know so much about them considering you didn't realize what they were before you watched one change shape. Now you all sit tight while we fight the local bigots,  and we can forget that you tried to start an international incident."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2015, 06:29:57 pm »

:"Alright! You two can go hide or something, but I'm fine! You see, this may look bad, but I've been running like this to get into a better fighting spot! If I'm right..."
The thief peeked out of the the forest, seeing the incoming troops.
:"...and I am, I've got 'em just where I want 'em! Edge of the forest, potential for a lotta bullshittery here!"

He stepped briefly out of the forest, casually tossing around a glinting red gem.
:"I guess we can worry about the southern guys too later."
17, 5
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:55:37 pm by Powder Miner »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 04, 2015, 06:32:42 pm »

"Hannah, can I try?"

Walk slowly to 12.11.

"Well then, if we're so bad, here - which one of you will be the first to lay a hand on an unarmed woman? Do so, and all you will do is make a point that you're no better than the monsters you say are 'evil', I believe."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 04, 2015, 06:36:02 pm »

Cyryl turned to look at the shouter. "Oh, is that right?  I'm sure you know so much about them considering you didn't realize what they were before you watched one change shape. Now you all sit tight while we fight the local bigots,  and we can forget that you tried to start an international incident."

"Of course they're evil! Back on our continent they tried to team up with demons and wipe out all of humanity!" Something resembling pride enters the soldier's tone. "But that won't happen anymore, we wiped 'em all out ages ago. Not a single one left."

"Hannah, can I try?"

Walk slowly to 12.11.

"Well then, if we're so bad, here - which one of you will be the first to lay a hand on an unarmed woman? Do so, and all you will do is make a point that you're no better than the monsters you say are 'evil', I believe."

"You are the enemy! Killing you says nothing about our morals. Unless you're surrendering of course, then we won't harm you; we're not savage beasts."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 04, 2015, 06:39:20 pm »

"..."

"What no, I'm not sure what history you have read, but the continent has been always inhabited by the monsters and people together. There are no other lands than this one."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:42:14 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 04, 2015, 06:43:14 pm »

"Do they look like they are from around here?  The world is a big place, and it seems like they know of events we don't maybe there are other continents."
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 04, 2015, 06:43:47 pm »

"Where we come from there are no monsters. We sailed across the sea and arrived here. You're all monster worshipers so we'll just eliminate you and take this land for ourselves!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 04, 2015, 06:45:12 pm »

"With one ship and handful of men?"
SigFlags!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 04, 2015, 06:46:48 pm »

"Worshippers!? Are you crazy!? We just live in peace! Let me talk to your commander! At least someone should be capable of seeing reason!"
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:48:23 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 04, 2015, 06:48:47 pm »

Cyryl felt the bile rise in his throat. Okay then... "No. No men, only corpses, and a boat that belongs to us."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2015, 06:52:04 pm »

"Oh come on, Cyryl, I know there's some kind of Fate guiding and protecting us and going to lead us to victory after some epic journey, but can't we try to not murder everything everytime."

"I mean, look at these sailors. Tired, far from home, and all they can accomplish is to die horribly. And I would weep after that cute one near the steering wheel the most."
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 04, 2015, 06:53:00 pm »

"... You're an idiot if you think you can take them all on. Even with the two of us. Those guards alone would be almost impossible *and* we would need to fight Pancras? No thank you, we need to get away from them. It looks like the two groups are fighting down there, perhaps we can... sneak past them. And avoid the monsters as well. Perhaps the men in the ship will take us in."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 04, 2015, 06:54:35 pm »

"They're worse than Sanctuarians if they wiped out all the monsters in their homeland. But hey, if you wanna take prisoners,  be my guest."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 04, 2015, 06:54:56 pm »

And once again Aenbarr's suspicions checked and all went down to violence once more.

"Their opinions seem to match most Sanctuarians', and that says a great deal. If their ancestors really destroyed all of their land's monsters, we are about to do nothing but enact belayed justice."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 04, 2015, 06:57:13 pm »

Cyryl pointed a thumb at Aenbarr. "See? Aenbarr's got the right idea!"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 109