Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76230 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2015, 02:07:48 am »

Walk slowly to 15.12 as the prettiest, wealthiest, most fashionable priestess with look of authority in her clothing... aaaaaaaand:

"EXCUSE ME!! ARE YOU SANCTUARIANS!? IF NOT YOU SHOULD LEAVE BECAUSE WE BELIEVE FORCES HOSTILE TO US WILL BE AROUND ANY MOMENT AND YOU MIGHT GET CAUGHT IN A MIDDLE OF A TERRIBLE FIGHT!! PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELVES JUST SO WE CAN BE LESS NERVOUS!!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2015, 08:51:55 am »

"In case they turn out to be hostile and the raiding party appears, we will be between the hammer and the anvil. Prepare yourselves just in case." Aenbarr didn't mean to sound pessimistic, his voice making clear he was issuing that warning as, well, a warning.

Move to 16,11.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2015, 02:41:43 pm »

Move to 19, 13.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 02, 2015, 03:02:41 am »

[Gettin' my mug later--not present due to public PC]

Quietly move over to 15-11. Silently tell self to speak more.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2015, 01:27:44 pm »

12, 15

Larini's bare feet splashed into the sand. She curled her toes in it as she stared up at the big boat and waved.

"Hello, humans!"

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 04, 2015, 05:44:06 pm »

The strangers eye Larini and Sara with suspicion, they look different from their companions...

Rydell makes sure to steer clear of the ballista, if the strangers are hostile he's sure as hell not being shot down.

Rydell moves to 16,10.

Isaac continued on in his monster form, it was much faster than walking like a human, until he was near the front of the formation. As convenient as his monster form all he could do was growl to communicate, not the best for diplomacy.

Isaac moves to 15,11.

Enemy Phase

"We're Relians you witch!" one of the soldiers yelled back at Andala. "What even is a Sanctuarian!?"

Meanwhile the ballistician took aim at the large dog that wandered into his range. It was weird that these people would have a dag trained to fight, but it certainly looked savage enough. Maybe it was a means of imitation? He soon found out it was much worse than that when it stood up and took the form of a human.

"M... M-M-Monster!" The man was shaking in place, unable to so much as fire his weapon of war.

"Your highness there appears to be some commotion with the soldiers."

"I'm not deaf you twit. Give me my lance and you, soldier, can have this." Damn, to think we'd land on a place infested by monsters. This is surely the work of the damn dragon.

Tyson receives Reignleif.

Soldier B receives Pike.

Upon observing no bolt fly from the ballista Tyson himself marched down the deck followed by his guard.

"What are you waiting for soldier? Fire the damn bolt!"

Seemingly snapped out of his stupor the soldier immediately fired his bolt. Only for it to fall short of the monstrous target. He hadn't quiet finished aiming before he panicked.

--------------------

"Maiden help that boy. Running off to who knows where with a thief of all people. He should be heading this way soon, he's smart enough to stay within the forest as long as he can. You there, hired bulk, go get the rest of my party. I'm certain he hasn't passed by here yet."

Player Phase

Three men on the run from Sanctuarian search parties have finally hit the edge of the forest. From this point on they won't have the tress for protection from the monsters and demons outside of them. But they can't dawdle forever, the search parties can't be that far behind.

"Damn it, the Sanctuarians have caught up with us. Everyone brace yourselves for the worst, we're caught in a two front battle!"

Spoiler: Objective (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
EXP: 83/100

//Eneas Domini, Pasco Pennprase and Gareth can now post!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:02:51 pm by F.O.E. »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2015, 05:48:36 pm »

"Damn, there's something going on up ahead. Perhaps we can find some help with them. We need to get you to safety."

Darting out of the trees, Gareth pulled up abruptly.

"Monsters! No, we can't. Sir, stay back, there are monsters up ahead."

Gareth to 16-6

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2015, 05:51:29 pm »

"I warned you guys. I freaking warned you." Hanna yells to her allies. She then turns to the scared people on the ship.

"Hey, people on the ship! We can argue about monsters later, but those guys in the north east are gonna try to kill us all! We haven't the slightest intention of attacking you guys unless you strike first!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 04, 2015, 05:54:30 pm »

"Kill your monsters and we won't attack you!"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 04, 2015, 05:56:44 pm »

"What, no, that isn't needed! This spider promises not to eat you!"

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 04, 2015, 05:58:22 pm »

"Like I just said, we can argue later! As you can see, most of us are human, and does it look like the monsters tearing us apart? NO! Don't be an idiot and destroy any chance of diplomacy before it begins!"

"What, no, that isn't needed! This spider promises not to eat you!"

"Please, let me do the talking. Please."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 04, 2015, 06:08:50 pm »

"Alright, instead of engaging the forces on the ship, let's go focus on the Sanctuarians. Maybe the sailors will stay put."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 04, 2015, 06:09:02 pm »

"Monsters are evil creatures! If you're with them you're no better!"

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 04, 2015, 06:09:43 pm »

"Well there's no helping some people.  On a more tactical note we're surrounded I recommend taking the boat with extreme prejudice"
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 04, 2015, 06:15:18 pm »

"Well there's no helping some people.  On a more tactical note we're surrounded I recommend taking the boat with extreme prejudice"
"Do I even have to start on how you're proving their point?"

"Monsters are evil creatures! If you're with them you're no better!"
"For the love of... look, I used to agree with you. I tried to kill a lot of monsters. Inherently evil? Tell that to the one that saved my life at the cost of it's own! I don't know about where you're from, but over here the monsters actually have brains and aren't all insane! Let me talk to the one in charge! At least one of you has to be capable of seeing reason!"
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:21:19 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 109