Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76141 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #1245 on: March 13, 2016, 06:57:06 am »

Val lifted a floppy ear as if to demonstrate her good hearing.

"Yeah, it did. it looks like Jack's hurt and Andala's with him. There's another hole in the ship, too. I wonder what happened?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: March 13, 2016, 08:03:40 am »

The Bael turned back and tapped a talon on her chin thoughtfully.
"This spider thinks the boatmen must be bad at boating. Now the boat has more holes in it."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: March 13, 2016, 10:00:20 am »

Nantale had jumped to her feet when the explosion happened, but settled down pretty quickly once it was clear the situation was under control. She did mutter under her breath at the news that some of her group were going back to the castle.

"Of course *they* get to go back..."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: March 13, 2016, 10:35:08 pm »

Cyryl hurried back to the ship after the explosion, noticing that it was resembling swiss cheese more than it had previously. "What the hell happened? Why is there an extra hole in the ship?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: March 13, 2016, 10:45:07 pm »

Eneas also poked his head through the treeline, his heart and shoulders sinking visibly at the newly formed hole in the side of the ship. It would seems repairs would be taking a little bit longer... Much longer.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: March 13, 2016, 11:15:22 pm »

Pasco also ran over to the scene, and just sort of wordlessly gaped at it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: March 15, 2016, 06:08:14 pm »

Aenbarr followed closely behind Eneas as both of them went to check the noise, not being overly fond of the Sanctuarian but very serious about the orders they had about keeping him safe. What he saw made him frown deeply.

"...I believe this is a sign of really bad news."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: March 15, 2016, 06:26:00 pm »

: "A-ah... Perhaps this an ill omen? Should we get down there to help?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: March 16, 2016, 12:14:18 am »

Elysia started walking towards the source of the sound.

"I think we should check it out. And pretty much meet up with the rest."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: March 18, 2016, 10:06:11 pm »

Rydell stood up from his resting spot on the beach as the group began to gather and ask for an explanation.

"From what I understand," Rydell started, choosing to address the "why" first, "the Arch Sage tried to do something magical to the vessel and got repulsed by whatever magic was already in there. He crashed into Jack and sent them both through the ship and into the ocean." He paused for a minute, trying to recall what he'd seen in his rush. "But, from what I remember at least, the vessel is still in one piece and should be, according to the Arch Sage, charging itself." He glanced over to the even more damaged ship and frowned. "Granted, we're down our captain and head of repairs now and the ship is even worse off than before. If you haven't already, let's bury Gareth and call it a day."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: March 20, 2016, 09:17:18 am »

"So we just have to wait for the magic to be ready, and then we can go? Alright!"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: March 20, 2016, 09:15:09 pm »

Nantale waited for the group to deal with things but when no one spoke up she sighed and told the shirtless man,

"I think some of your men already took care of that. At least that's what I assume they were doing with taking what appeared to be a wrapped body into the forest."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: March 21, 2016, 03:08:34 am »

"I see," Rydell said, still slightly weary of Nantale. "Well let's call it a day then. The repairs can wait utill tomorrow. Who knows how long it'll take Jack to recover," he mumbled under his breath.

-----------------------------

From the following day onwards a group of carpenters helped repair the ship while the twin maids looked after Jack. Even with their help the repairs took about three weeks and Jack wasn't released from the maids' care until another week later. Despite his words, Elliot occasionally came by to check on he vessel's charging progress. He reported it as fully charged a few days after Jack was back on his feet.

The following day while the crew was making preparations to set sail, the prince, accompanied by Nantale, approached Jack and Rydell with an offer. Not only would the cost of repairing the ship be over looked but they would be given foodstuffs for the voyage if only they'd take Nantale along with them. Rydell was reluctant to accept; however, after Lestat's decision to stay on the island had left the group down a capable fighter he wasn't really in a position to refuse; they were short-handed enough for venturing into the unknown as it was. Before leaving, the prince gave Nantale a gem for good luck.

Nantale received a Tearing Claw!

Chapter 3: The Hunted Resistance

Three weeks. The voyage had taken them three weeks, but at last, they had reached the eastern continent without their vessel failing partway through the journey; however it wasn't where Jack thought they'd be. The ship had docked at port Ascot, one of the few places in Crayld to actually be somewhat prosperous, and also on the opposite side of the continent from their expected docking point. How they were there confused the pirate to no end, but he wasn't going to try and figure it out. He did, however, force the monsters to wear disguises before he let them off his ship, not wanting to risk a fight right off the bat.

"Well it looks like this is where we part ways for now, Rydell," Jack said as the group exited the port and entered the town proper. "Me an my men that feel like stickin' with me are gonna grab some supplies and sail on over to me base off the coast of Relin ta check on what's left o' me crew. We'll stop by here again after 'bout nine months ta bring you lot home. Safe travels an' all that. Gahaha!" With one final laugh, Jack broke from the group and headed west towards the market district.

"Well I suppose we ought to start gathering information. We should ask the locals about anything of interest."

"Wait. There seems to be some sort of commotion going on. Act natural and try not to blow our cover."

Meanwhile

"Hah! You four thought you could get away from me and my men? Gil the Great isn't so easily fooled! Your Resistance pals may have gave us the slip but I bet you'll tell us where they went with enough persuasion!"

----------------------------

"Hey, Inido, can you run on down to the magic shop and buy me a concoction? I'll give you the key for the gate and a thousand gold. You can keep the change as part of your payment. I'll leave the door open but don't come back until you have the concoction, 'kay?"

Inido gains 1000 Gold and a Door Key.

----------------------------

"Halt! Wyvern patrols, fly over the walls and search for the gatekeeper. If you can't find him report back to me and fly us over! If you spot any members of the Resistance make sure to remove them. I shouldn't need to remind you that we're on a covert mission against the king's orders so any witnesses need to be captured or silenced."

"Yes Sire."

Map Start!

PCs excluding Mahkin will not be attacked unless they attack an enemy or tip off an enemy.
Monsters excluding Mahkin n' pals are considered untransformed and disguised until they transform.

Spoiler: Objective (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP Counts (click to show/hide)
EXP: 75

//Mahkin Tiarn and Inido Ovelia can now post (you can still accept supports cause i put them out late)!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 03:42:49 am by F.O.E. »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: March 21, 2016, 03:14:47 am »

Mugshots notwithstanding, all Val had needed to do to disguise herself was brush her hair over her ears and stick her tail down the back of her pants - both alterations were slightly uncomfortable, but better than getting attacked.

"Here's hoping all that is nothing serious."

The doog shifted nervously and started walking into the city.

Val to 8,13.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: March 21, 2016, 05:28:33 am »

"Of course, I'll be right back. I'll find whatever all the yelling is about, too."
Inido ambles over to the gate and unlocks it...

[26, 16], open gate

...to be faced with the four Nagas a little ways away.

"...That was fast."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 109