Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76138 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #1230 on: March 12, 2016, 12:23:55 am »

:"I must be a pretty important guy if "fuck you" was the reason for you being angry even before I showed up."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: March 12, 2016, 08:29:38 am »

Hanna goes to find where they left Gareth's body.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: March 12, 2016, 01:41:54 pm »

It very quickly was shown that Larini had no idea how to wrestle, but once she turned back into a spider, she was suddenly too big to hold (and too leggy). Then she flopped onto her opponent again, prodding at her merrily with eight legs.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: March 12, 2016, 04:02:30 pm »

"That's cheating!"

Val squirmed out from under Larini, then jumped for her back with clear intent to ride the spider around.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: March 12, 2016, 05:48:12 pm »

Larini reared up like a horse, the doog on her back, and then began pelting down the beach, blasting between Cyryl and Pasco in a blur of legs.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: March 12, 2016, 05:58:27 pm »

"Woohoo! Watch out, spider stampede!"

Val attempted to warn the two guys as Larini dashed between them.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:47:20 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: March 12, 2016, 06:04:18 pm »

Cyryl misstepped after Larini and Valerie barrelled past, and almost tripped before regaining his balance. "Hey, don't go too far you two!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: March 12, 2016, 06:17:51 pm »

"We won't!"

Val called back, distantly.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:48:22 am by SeriousConcentrate »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: March 12, 2016, 09:54:27 pm »

Larini skidded to a stop, then quickly began reversing, scuttling just as fast backwards.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: March 12, 2016, 10:01:28 pm »

"Umph!"

Val grunted as she was almost thrown off by the sudden stop (if it hadn't been for her shipboard experience she likely would have been thrown) and looked over her shoulder.

"Watch out, we're coming back!"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:48:50 am by SeriousConcentrate »

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: March 13, 2016, 12:04:26 am »

Ancelin raised an eyebrow at the sudden arrival of the rude man but since he left her alone said nothing. If anything, she appreciated the assistance. Until her target stalked away, anyway.

"That did not go as expected," she mumbled to herself. He eyes a maiden up the second he sees her and then claims he's misunderstood? Is this the norm for the people of their land? Foriegners are weird.

Nantale had tensed, expecting a sharper response from the maid but at her response, the tension seemed to bleed out of her body and she quietly sighed.

"I did it again, didn't I? You always seem to be the one that checks on me after I get into a fight with someone. Well, until you got so busy with the prince. Not that I blame you or anything. It's not like I was trying very hard either. I just stuck with Gil and Fulki. Ah well. Thank you. I just... ugh. They're lucky. The king seems to approve of them for some reason. And they get to leave. And he was just... ugh. That whole time we were actually fighting, he barely seemed to get mad and then I make one stupid snarky comment and he tells me to fuck off. And I actually got upset about it. Like I'm going soft or something."

"I do not being the one to comfort you, even if my opportunity to do so has declined recently. But that's just the difference between our worlds; you are the first defense and I am one of the hopefully unneeded backups, as well as sworn to serve the His Highness the prince directly. He must've done much to persuade His Majesty for him to accept them so quickly." She sat down next to Nantale. "You probably care about how they see you to a degree; or, maybe, you actually wanted to get to know them. That sounds like something you'd do."

Meanwhile in the hull of the ship

"So what do you think Arch Sage?" Rydell asked after the Arch Sage had been staring at the orb for some time. "Can anything be done?"

"Call me Elliot." He went silent for a few more minutes, staring at the orb some more. "Hmm... the vessel is in good condition, you lucked out there. But..."

"But what? Just spit it out laddie!"

"But, as I was about to say," he sent a particularly nasty glare at Jack, "the vessel seems to be recharging by itself and I can't claim to be even slightly familiar with the magic I'm sensing. Maybe if I..." Elliot put his hand on the orb and channeled some magic into it. No one present was prepared for the consequences.

---------------------------------

There was suddenly, and without warning, a loud BOOM which was promptly followed by cracking wood and a big splash. Almost instantly Rydell poked his head out of the new hole in the ship and yelled at Andala as he fiddled with his chest plate and cape.

"ANDALA! Get to the beach! We're going to need your magic!"

Not long after there was another, smaller, splash and Rydell could be seen swimming over to a flailing Elliot and a floating Jack.

---------------------------------

Elliot was hunched over on the beach coughing up sea water onto the beach as Jack was being tended to by Melva and Andala. Elliot had been knocked into Jack so the sturdier pirate had taken most of the damage.

"Ne-Never again," Elliot managed between coughs. "You foriegners are," another cough, "on your own." He struggled to his feat and began trudding back towards the castle.

"I will accompany him," Ancelin announced before starting after Elliot.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: March 13, 2016, 03:28:04 am »

Andala tended to Jack with a grimace, but said nothing.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: March 13, 2016, 05:23:26 am »

Having been stuck between Nantale and Cyryl, Elysia decided to follow the latter at a distance--she guessed the former didn't want 'outsider' company--and soon found herself trailing behind Valerie and the spider person.

"You two alright there? We still may have work to do."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: March 13, 2016, 06:50:34 am »

Unfortunately, play time was over now that there was an explosion and its aftermath to deal with. Val had dismounted Larini when she'd heard it and ran over to the ship to investigate. She turned to Elysia.

"Yeah, I'm all right, but what was that?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: March 13, 2016, 06:54:11 am »

Assuming the explosion was something else, Elysia only now noticed the difference between an explosion and the waves crashing onto the seashore.

"I think it came in the direction of the ship?"
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 109