Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Roll to Go to a Sixth Grade Slumber Party  (Read 6067 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Go to a Sixth Grade Slumber Party
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2015, 12:39:50 am »

Name: DiDi Dicamillo
Appearance:An Italian-American teenager, with her dark brown hair worn loose, and wearing a tank top and short shorts.
Background: DiDi was born into a sterotypically middle-class Italian-American family. However, she was rebellious, and her parents eventually made her babysit, to get her out of their business.
How you met Stan Dudley: She was (and still is, sometimes), his babysitter.
Items in Backpack: Diary, pencilcase, with a pencil, eraser, and a sharpener. Her Iphone 5 (her parents didn't allow her to get a newer one), and some granola bars. Also, the debut album of Doris the Donut Lady.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 08:30:51 am by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2015, 06:20:05 am »

"Yo, S-dawg! Yah know what, I go me my sowngs on a disc, so this part-Y is goin' to be kickass."
Insert my song disc into the boombox and play it on full volume.

Suddenly, the boombox blares with this beauty:

Johnny: Yo, yo!
Jimmy and Jerry: Voodoo!
Bad Juju: In the darkest of nights,
when the place is full of frights,
ya will hear some heavy steps,
of the guy who wrecks,
grab yo girl, better get out of sight,
otherwise ya won't live through the night!
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2015, 11:38:25 am »

((Roll to Rap was awesone. What Happened to it, anyways?))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2015, 11:44:56 am »

((I believe the GM lost interest.))
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2015, 11:47:30 am »

((Could Bad JuJu have possibly done a cover of my song? :) ))
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2015, 11:58:12 am »

((Could you specify what song?))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2015, 12:04:14 pm »

((I didn't want to spoil it for everyone so I PM'd it to you.))
Money!

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2015, 11:44:22 pm »

((I acutally really liked Roll to Rap, but, you see, school and feelings were all like "we deserve more of your time" and I was all like "bruh, this is fun tho," and they were all like "well we're just gonna take it from you then," and then I had to, sadly, abandon it. I'd be happy to continue, but I think that the people that participated wouldn't be interested in going on.))

"Brave warriors of Mountainhome Ducimedtűl, known in the lowly language of English as Workgroove, I, Urist McRichard, have detected that a demon has made its way into my glorious outpost, perhaps summoned by the rogue group of humans that have occupied a portion of the site. I spared them from the magma flows for a while, feeling benevolent towards humans, who at least forge proper metal, unlike the filthy elves. They have, however, betrayed my trust and now I must smite them. If you do not receive a letter in the next week, assume that I am dead and begin site reclamation efforts immediately. May Armok guide «☼Mĺgmozmatul Sárek Okbod☼», that it may spill much blood in His name."

Give the disk with the viruses to one of the cultists & tell him to run them in all the computers he can find: "To spread the word of The Midnight Devil."

Next string the fuse to the firecrackers and give that and the lighter to another cultist & tell him to go to just outside the den/armory door. Once the lights go out he should wait 5 seconds, then light the firecrackers: "To show all the heathens the power of The Midnight Devil."

Lastly I'll go outside to the breaker box with my wire cutters, and turn off the main switch. If its a fuse box instead, then cut the wire.

[2] The cultist you hand the disk to opens his eyes widely as he stares at the disk.

"It is the holy relic!" he shouts. "The Chakram of Festering Agony! It is the most powerful artifact in the known universe! I will take this and perform the holy scarification."

The cultist then removes his robe and cuts himself all over his chest and face with the disk. His blood drains onto the floor and he begins crying what appear to be tears of joy.[5] The disk, despite being covered in blood, still functions. [3] The other cultist to whom you hand the firecrackers runs out of the room, but is accosted by Urist McRichard, clad in full aluminum foil "armor" and wielding «☼Mĺgmozmatul Sárek Okbod☼». The cultist is stopped and unable to proceed past the sad excuse for a dwarf obligatory meta character valiant warrior. [3] You also go out with your wire cutters but are stopped with your fellow cultist, who turns to you and beckons that you smite the unenlightened fool. Because of this, Richard identifies you as demon he was meant to slay. He stands between you and the staircase. Suddenly, a deep, rythmic rumbling is heard from below, as if the whole house is shaking. Almost as soon as the rumbling begins, you think you see a tall man tumble down the stairs behind Urist.

Mind if I give this another shot?

Spoiler: Character Sheet #2 (click to show/hide)
((Not at all!))
Name: DiDi Dicamillo
Appearance:An Italian-American teenager, with her dark brown hair worn loose, and wearing a tank top and short shorts.
Background: DiDi was born into a sterotypically middle-class Italian-American family. However, she was rebellious, and her parents eventually made her babysit, to get her out of their business.
How you met Stan Dudley: She was (and still is, sometimes), his babysitter.
Items in Backpack: Diary, pencilcase, with a pencil, eraser, and a sharpener. Her Iphone 5 (her parents didn't allow her to get a newer one), and some granola bars. Also, the debut album of Doris the Donut Lady.
The two of you arrive at the Dudley compound at the almost the same time. You introduce yourselves to one another, and engage one another in conversation about your shared Italian heritage. You talk for a good 20 minutes before you realize that Stan Dudley was at the door, holding it open for you all. You gather your things and enter the house.

"Geraldo, my man," Stan says. "How's the chef business? Amazing, no doubt. Still considering my offer? DiDi! How are you, mademoiselle? I hope you guys find my abode sufficient; there's games, pizza, and, if we're lucky, I can get into my dad's cache of 'medical' marijuana."

As soon as you enter, the you both hear some very dope and very loud beats comming from Charles' boombox. You don't know why, but you both feel the strange urge to krump hard.

"Yo, S-dawg! Yah know what, I go me my sowngs on a disc, so this part-Y is goin' to be kickass."
Insert my song disc into the boombox and play it on full volume.

Suddenly, the boombox blares with this beauty:

Johnny: Yo, yo!
Jimmy and Jerry: Voodoo!
Bad Juju: In the darkest of nights,
when the place is full of frights,
ya will hear some heavy steps,
of the guy who wrecks,
grab yo girl, better get out of sight,
otherwise ya won't live through the night!
"Blast away, Juju!"

[5] You place the CD in and play a hot album from the Blak Puppetz ((:D)). The volume is so loud, that the base shakes the house. That strange man from before tumbles down the staricase, startled by the sudden loud noise of you fiery hot album. He cracks his head on the hand rail, knocking him unconscious. As he reaches the ground at the foot of the stairs, a large blue package in the form of a brick flies out of hist trenchcoat and lands in front of you.

Edit: Fleshed it out a bit.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:07:06 am by Wilfred of Ivanhoe »
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2015, 12:33:38 am »

Get some pizza and eat. Use a knife and fork, because I'm classy like that. Start texting friends about slumber party.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 08:14:11 am by wipeout1024 »

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2015, 12:47:22 am »

((I acutally really liked Roll to Rap, but, you see, school and feelings were all like "we deserve more of your time" and I was all like "bruh, this is fun tho," and they were all like "well we're just gonna take it from you then," and then I had to, sadly, abandon it. I'd be happy to continue, but I think that the people that participated wouldn't be interested in going on.))
Actually, I'd like to continue.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2015, 05:55:14 am »

((Me too.))
Start rappin'.

"Questin' fo' glory, mah lil' dorf man
doing whatever a lil' dorf man can,
but he'll never forget his shitty life of regret,
all the expectations he always failed to met,
armored by cardboard, armed with a fork,
not realizin' he's not threatening but looks like a dork.

He lives in his small, fairy tale world,
driving people around to madness tenfold,
his life? Pointless. His achievments? None.
His parents prolly regret that he was done,
he is truly the bad, the worst basket case,
coz' he'll never even get to second base."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2015, 06:38:25 am »

Now finally do what I came to the kitchen to do

ACTION SECRET

AND I WOULD LIKE A CONTINUEATION OF THAT RAP GAME. I DIDN'T GET TO REALLY DO ANYTHING.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 06:46:40 am by poketwo »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2015, 07:51:35 am »

Complete game.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2015, 08:55:00 am »

Take the blade of his tin foil sword and bend it over. If he still wants to fight, activate a smoke grenade and slip back into the room. Then, If he doesn't slam into it like a fool, tell the two beefy cultists, "He shall not be smote yet. Restrain him here, I have a plan for him when I return."

As long as Urist is taken care of at the end of this, I'll tell my cultist to continue on with the firecrackers, and once again I'll attempt to go outside and turn off the power.
Money!

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2015, 10:51:12 am »

Critique the food served to us.  Complain loudly about the food, regardless of its quality.  Brag about my skills to anyone nearby.

(I'd add dialogue, but I'm pfp and can't type much)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5