Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Roll to Go to a Sixth Grade Slumber Party  (Read 6066 times)

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
Re: Roll to Go to a Sixth Grade Slumber Party
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2015, 02:37:57 pm »

((Now, how would those of you that would want to continue Roll to Rap like that to be handled? Would you rather that I simply picked up on the turn where I left off or that I start a new thread with a new setting and whatnot? Also, can't update now because I'm on my phone.))
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2015, 02:45:03 pm »

((Now, how would those of you that would want to continue Roll to Rap like that to be handled? Would you rather that I simply picked up on the turn where I left off or that I start a new thread with a new setting and whatnot? Also, can't update now because I'm on my phone.))

((I prefer you pick up from what you left off. I NEED TO HORRIGAN!))

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2015, 03:19:02 pm »

((Continuing the thread would be nice, yes.))
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2015, 07:25:19 pm »

((Then it is decided! Also, Sabertooth, that had me crying. :P))

Get some pizza and eat. Use a knife and fork, because I'm classy like that. Start texting friends about slumber party.
[4] You go into the kitchen to get some pizza, but you encounter someone, likely one of Stan's many friends, and see that he is clearly installing surveillance equipment all over the kitchen and having a hard time doing so. You grab the pizza and the silverware and promptly leave the scene. You crash on the couch in the home theater, where two more of Stan's friends are playing an old video game and another one is rapping. You see a blue package on the ground next to the one that's rapping. Just as you text your BFFL, you see a person whom you can only presume to be Mr. Dudley firing rounds out of his handgun into the air. Almost immediately after that, an unspeakable horror pulls itself out of the TV and makes a noise that sends chills up your spine. The lights then flash off for roughly six seconds and then turn back on. Quite a story to tell that BFFL, huh?

((Me too.))
Start rappin'.

"Questin' fo' glory, mah lil' dorf man
doing whatever a lil' dorf man can,
but he'll never forget his shitty life of regret,
all the expectations he always failed to met,
armored by cardboard, armed with a fork,
not realizin' he's not threatening but looks like a dork.

He lives in his small, fairy tale world,
driving people around to madness tenfold,
his life? Pointless. His achievments? None.
His parents prolly regret that he was done,
he is truly the bad, the worst basket case,
coz' he'll never even get to second base."
[4] Your excellent freestyle compliments the loud music on full blast. You spit fire so hot, that Mr. Dudley comes up from the basement to see why there is all this loud music. Needless to say, he is impressed with your dope lyricisms.

"Now THAT is tight, little man!" he says. "Tighter than some of the sticky situations that me and my boys were in in 'Nam. If only they were here to witness it. I'LL MISS YOU BOYS!"

The grizzled veteran pulls out his M1911 handgun and shoots it into the air while he pours liquor all over himself and yells. The bullets tear through the ceiling of first floor. Just as Mr. Dudley's M1911 runs out of ammo, an otherworldly thing pulls itself out of the TV screen. It makes a noise that rivals your music in terms of loudness. The electricity goes out for five, maybe six seconds before returning.

Now finally do what I came to the kitchen to do

ACTION SECRET

AND I WOULD LIKE A CONTINUEATION OF THAT RAP GAME. I DIDN'T GET TO REALLY DO ANYTHING.
[2] You do what you came to the kitchen to do, but because of the lack of viewpoints, it takes you a little long. While you are doing so, a human adolescent female enters the room. She very clearly sees and acknowledges what you are doing, but seemingly pays it no mind as she gets some pizza and some cutlery. She leaves almost as quickly as she came. Not long after you finish, you hear another loud shriek as you see Urist McRichard tumble down the stairs. All the power goes out momentarily during the chaos. [3] The kitchen is scant in appliances that can be readily made into a weapon.

Complete game.
[1] You try your hardest, but the game will not be beaten. Unfortunately for you and Steven, static begins to occlude the TV screen. You try to fix it by turning off the PS5, but nothing happens. You unplug the TV, but it still has the static on the screen. Suddenly, the screen turns a solid red and a large clawed hand reaches out from the TV and grabs the floor. A large, scaly thing pulls itself out of the television. It has the head of a human being, but with large, clicking mandibles and no skin. Its eyes glow a bright purple. Its body was that of a turtle with a black, smooth shell. Its gray skin hangs in great loops from the holes in the shell. Its ten legs were similar to those of a spider, except each ended in a hoof. Its four thick, muscular arms were covered in short spines. It lets out a horrific shriek before speaking.

"AT LAST, I HAVE BEEN RELEASED INTO THE EARTH REALM! I SHALL MAKE THIS WORLD MY DOMAIN AND ITS PEOPLE MY SLAVES! LET ALL FEAR THE MIDNIGHT DEVIL, MASTER OF THOSE COUNTRY KIDS THAT SUMMONED ME THAT ONE TIME, WHO SOUGHT TO WORSHIP ME ONLY TO BE ANSWERED IN DEATH!"

The lights go out and you can see its gleaming purple eyes shine in the darkness. The lights turn back on after what seems like an eternity of staring into the Endless Midnight.

Take the blade of his tin foil sword and bend it over. If he still wants to fight, activate a smoke grenade and slip back into the room. Then, If he doesn't slam into it like a fool, tell the two beefy cultists, "He shall not be smote yet. Restrain him here, I have a plan for him when I return."

As long as Urist is taken care of at the end of this, I'll tell my cultist to continue on with the firecrackers, and once again I'll attempt to go outside and turn off the power.

[6]
Urist McRichard: For the mountainhome!
The Legendary Weaponsmith swings his «☼Mĺgmozmatul Sárek Okbod☼»!
The strike is interrupted!
The «☼Mĺgmozmatul Sárek Okbod☼» is deformed.
You counterstrike!
You punch the Legendary Weaponsmith in the lower body!
It is a gelding strike!
The Legendary Weaponsmith is propelled by the force of the blow!
The Legendary Weaponsmith collides with an obstacle.
The Legendary Weaponsmith's upper body takes the full force of the impact, bruising the fat through the aluminum foil!
The Legendary Weaponsmith's lower body takes the full force of the impact, bruising the fat through the aluminum foil!
The Legendary Weaponsmith's right upper leg takes the full force of the impact, bruising the fat through the aluminum foil!
The Legendary Weaponsmith's left wrist takes the full force of the impact, bruising the fat through the aluminum foil!
The Legendary Weaponsmith's right lower arm takes the full force of the impact, bruising the fat through the aluminum foil!
The Legendary Weaponsmith's left lower arm takes the full force of the impact, bruising the fat through the aluminum foil!
The Legendary Weaponsmith's right ear takes the full force of the impact, exploding into an unrecognizable mass!
The Legendary Weaponsmith is knocked unconscious!

Urist McRichard swings lunges at you with his mighty blade, but you swiftly grab his hand before it can reach you. You bend his blade and then punch Richard in the balls so hard, that he flies to the end of the hall and tumbles right down the staircase. The two beefy cultists move downstairs to subdue the unconscious Urist. [4] The cultist with the firecrackers heads downstairs to proceed with your plan, but finds that the door to the armory/den is open and that Mr. Dudley is nowhere to be found. [4] You head outside and find a big box. You remove its lid and find a big lever that is in the "ON" position. You swiftly move it to the "OFF" position and the lights in the house go off for exactly seven seconds, and then turn back on.

Critique the food served to us.  Complain loudly about the food, regardless of its quality.  Brag about my skills to anyone nearby.

(I'd add dialogue, but I'm pfp and can't type much)
[2] You try to navigate to the kitchen to find food to critique, but you manage to find your way to the stairs for some reason. Just then, a large ball of flesh that seems to be wrapped in aluminum foil barrels down at you like the boulder in Indiana Jones. You are unable to escape in time and are crushed by the mass. Two beefy gentlemen in robes step on you as the grab the mass by its arms and legs. You hear a horrific screech that sounds like what a T-Rex might sound like and the lights go out. They come back on almost immediately.

EDIT: Too many typos
EDIT 2: Forgot one of poketwo's SECRET ACTIONS
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:39:39 pm by Wilfred of Ivanhoe »
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2015, 07:27:21 pm »

Apply taser to demon thingy, then run the hell away.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2015, 08:03:09 pm »

GO TO THE HOME THEATER THING.

NEW SECRET ACTION ADD ON!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2015, 08:11:42 pm »

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!"
Start backing away while continuing to text my BFFL about the purple monster thing, and bring the pizza with me.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2015, 08:40:24 pm »

Uh. Be brave, don't die.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2015, 08:49:17 pm »

Angrily yell at the degenerates who walked all over me.  Constantly remind them who I am and my accomplishments.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2015, 09:57:51 pm »

((Rolls are just too lucky this round.))

Stan stands outside of the front door as he awaits more guests.
"Ah, it seems the evening is going well," he says. "It's sad that Mike ran home after his incident, but I'm glad he came. I'm glad everyone came. And it seems that my family is staying the hell out of things. Even Rex and his cult seem to be minding their own business for once. I really hope everyone is having a good time. Maybe things will go smoothly tonight. Maybe tonight, I can enjoy the evening peacefully with my friends."

~~~~

Apply taser to demon thingy, then run the hell away.
[2] You attempt to tase the beast. The little shocker things hit The Midnight Devil in each of his eye sockets, but he only laughs at your pathetic attempt to defeat him. The Midnight Devil then rears up on his back four legs and the underside of the turtle shell opens up. Purple light emanates from the portal inside the carapace and fills the room. Two Acolytes of Midnight step forth from the Endless Midnight that pours forth from the portal. The Acolytes take the form of two blind, gray gremlins with many sharp teeth. They speak in an incomprehensible gurgling, wear tiny robes, and wield tiny daggers. You see one of the Acolytes attack DiDi, but she manages to escape while taking many pictures and videos for social media. [5] You run right the hell out of there, almost tripping over Mr. Dudley's unconscious body, and take shelter in the basement. Upon further examination, you see a cultist standing around with firecrackers next to an open weapon vault.

GO TO THE HOME THEATER THING.

NEW SECRET ACTION ADD ON!
[5] You sneak right into the home theater as Janet barrels past you. You observe the scene before you: A rapidly texting adolescent female, a startled adolescent male, a rapping adolescent male, an intoxicated older male, two small gray humanoids with robes, and a large and grotesque arachniod creature. You are able to plant the "devices" and [5] successfully find a secret compartment in the couch big enough to hide a body, in which is a large cache of the finest cocaine this side of the equator. There is also a secret compartment in an armchair that holds within it a M134 Minigun and enough ammunition to topple a regime.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!"
Start backing away while continuing to text my BFFL about the purple monster thing, and bring the pizza with me.
[5] You back away, but not before you take a few Snapchats and at least three Vines. You also are able to leave the room before one of the Acolytes of Midnight stab you with their small blades. You instinctively run to the basement with Janet.

Uh. Be brave, don't die.
[5] Despite your earlier social blunder, you steel your nerves and look right into the eyes of The Midnight Devil.

"I AM IMPRESSED BY YOUR COURAGE, MORTAL. FEW HAVE GAZED INTO THE PERILOUS MIDNIGHT AND RETAINED THEIR CONSTITUTIONS. IF YOU SURVIVE, I MAY EVEN MAKE YOU MY LIEUTENANT, AFTER YOU ARE PURGED BY THE ENDLESS MIDNIGHT, OF COURSE. FOR NOW, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE; ALL WILL SUFFER IN THE MIDNIGHT REALM OR DIE AT THE HANDS OF MY SEMI-COMPETENT ACOLYTES!"

One of the Acolytes of Midnight chases DiDi out of the room. The other turns on you and begins to wrestle you. [4] You manage to seize control of the acolytes tiny blade and pierce its chest with it. Black blood pours from the wound as the Acolyte struggles to escape your fatal grip. Eventually, it goes limp and you stand again to face The Midnight Devil. He chuckles.

"AN IMPRESSIVE FEAT, BUT ALL IS IN VAIN, MORTAL, FOR THE ACOLYTES ARE INNUMERABLE!"

With that, The Midnight Devil opens its maw and purple light shines forth. More Acolytes of Midnight pour out from the portal.

Angrily yell at the degenerates who walked all over me.  Constantly remind them who I am and my accomplishments.
[2] You scream at the two cultists that stepped on you only to have them walk on you again as they carry the very heavy Richard back up the stairs to face Connor and his band of rejects. Your slew of insults and curses prompt one of them to step on your face. Gum that was under that shoe for at least an age in rubber off onto your forehead.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2015, 09:58:49 pm »

Run the other way. Not to the demon.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2015, 10:18:09 pm »

"Ugh really, I thought the demons only ex-. Just make sure it isn't some trolling attempt

SET UP A DEFENSIVE POSITION ALONG THE MOST DEFENSIBLE POINT IN THE THEATER THAT I CAN ACCESS, USING THE MACHINE GUN TOO DEFEND ALONG WITH THE AMMO STUFF. MEANWHILE.....

SECRET ACTION TIEM!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:23:35 pm by poketwo »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2015, 10:19:13 pm »

Fight on! Continue to kill the mindless, nameless hordes! Stab them with my pen!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2015, 05:06:02 am »

Back off a bit, then dropkick the Midnight Devil while rapping.

"Well, look at that, a demon,
as threatening as the fat kid's Digimon,
Now, you lil' dark red cracka,
your ass whoopin' will have enough dakka,
'cuz I'm a proffesional bushwacka,
so run back to yo' TV, mothafucka.

Yo' moronic summoners?
Oh, they'll go to coroner's,
coz' my ass kickin' bout
will turn 'em inside out.
And I know without a doubt
that yo daddy was a hobo n' yo mama was a trout."
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:16:19 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2015, 06:29:02 am »

Continue to back away, and text BFFL, to come here immediately.
Ain't nobody got time for that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5