Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65480 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 23: Shadow Fire Dragon Strike Attack!
« Reply #435 on: August 26, 2015, 08:18:15 pm »

"Let us conquer! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Hop into whichever seat (gunner or driver) allows quicker exit from the tank just in case I need to use my power on something.
If I'm in the driver's seat, wait for Blazing to get in and then drive the tank out onto the road, knocking down the shop wall. Otherwise, wait.

"I have a feeling we need to find some other superhumans. Feel like going and crushing someone under the treads of this baby?"
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Nunzillor

« Reply #436 on: August 26, 2015, 08:22:42 pm »

Move erratically in an attempt to throw off her aiming.  While doing so, strike again and turn her to ash.

blazing glory

« Reply #437 on: August 26, 2015, 08:40:59 pm »

"Keep it easy! We don't need to trash this in a building collapse!"

If Flabort is driver, take up the machine gun position, if not, get into the driver position and drive the tank onto the road.

"We should keep things fairly quiet or we'll have the army on us faster than you can say fiddlesticks."

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 26, 2015, 08:43:49 pm »

Pump slap the kid and tell him to look away.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 27, 2015, 04:04:25 am »

Even better that expected. Break into the shop, steal a shotgun, two revolvers and their associated ammo. Quickly run before anyone sees me.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 24: Child Smacking Simulator 2015
« Reply #440 on: August 29, 2015, 05:09:15 am »

Round 24: Child Smacking Simulator 2015

Despite the somewhat troubling situation that comes from being !!ON FIRE!!, Twinwolf manages to fight through the pain, the visual obstacle made by the flames, and the fact that one of her eyeballs has begun melting. [8+3+5-6 vs 3] Twinwolf lifts her gun and fires a bullet through Nunzillor's right eye and through his brain, destroying them both and killing Nunzillor! She quickly activates Blood of the Lamb for the increased healing factor, but the fire is burning her body faster than it can regenerate. She quickly stops, drops, and rolls as she was taught in preschool [7] and that seems to help put the fire out somewhat. [2] Unfortunately, Blood of the Lamb takes its toll on her body, burning her in its holiness and permanently damaging her!

flabort checks out the inside of the tank to see which position would let him get out of the tank fastest. He finds that the gunner position is closest to the hatch so he lets blazing glory get in the driver's seat while he takes the gunner seat, though the cramped space makes it uncomfortable due to the duffel bag. He finds the controls for both the cannon and the coaxial machine gun, both of which look surprisingly simple to use. On the shells he can see that something was engraved on it in Cyrillic, but it's too dark to see what it is. It doesn't help when blazing glory drives the tank outside due to it being night time. flabort wonders why blazing glory hasn't turned on the tank's interior light.

Nunzillor nearly has his target. She's on fire and she's flailing around like crazy. Nunzillor doesn't even need to dodge. He puts his hands together and out to blast her again and kill her [8+3+5-6 vs 3] when Twinwolf lifts up her gun and shoots Nunzillor through the eye and destroying the brain, killing him!

blazing glory asks flabort what seat he wants. flabort says he wants the gunner seat since it's closer to the hatch, so blazing glory takes the gunner seat. It's very dark in here [6-2] [8-2] and while his fumbling around fails to find the light switch, he does find the key and the tank controls. Turning the tank on, he drives it out of the garage and past the destroyed SWAT truck onto the road. From here, he can go to the city or back to the stadium and the town.

Yourmaster gets up rather promptly. The guy who knocked him down is on standby, waiting to see what happens next. Yourmaster looks at the kid and starts walking towards her. Both the kid and her mother look confused and then scared as he approaches them. Yourmaster yells to look away and raises his hand to smack the kid when one of the other passengers grabs him and stops him from hitting her. He's thrown down onto the ground and the two passengers who confronted him nearly start beating him when some of Yourmaster's hos come from the front and start a fight with them. The mother grabs her child and runs away from the insane policeman further back into the plane. [5 turns until Yourmaster reaches Egypt]

Sl4cker goes around the shop to see if there's a back door and finds one leading into an alley. He takes out his paperclip and tries his hand and picking the lock [1] but the paperclip breaks! [5] He sees some homeless people in the alley but it doesn't look like they saw him.

endlessblaze's body runs with Hell's power. He's almost at his limit.

High tyrol rocks up to the front of the stadium with his bike.

Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: flabort (click to show/hide)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

blazing glory

Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 24: Child Smacking Simulator 2015
« Reply #441 on: August 29, 2015, 05:52:55 am »

Bring it to the stadium.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 29, 2015, 07:11:49 am »

I meant break through the storefront windows. Who said anything about this lock-picking business?
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 29, 2015, 07:56:08 am »

Turn off the Holy Eye, continue to put out the fire. Keep that blood on, because regeneration.

Also spend kills for a superpower.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 07:55:22 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 29, 2015, 08:06:22 am »

biological immortality.
Biological immortality simply means you don't age. You are still very much killable.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 29, 2015, 08:09:06 am »

((Well, that's an issue... still, keeping it on. The burns may be coming faster than I can regenerate, but still regenerating some. Also, wouldn't stop-drop-and roll be a physical action and thus get the bonus?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 29, 2015, 08:35:26 am »

((The burns may be coming faster than I can regenerate, but still regenerating some. Also, wouldn't stop-drop-and roll be a physical action and thus get the bonus?))
The anti-fire maneouver made it so your regeneration has reached parity with the fire's destruction, maybe a bit more. As for it being a physical action, I'm going to go with no. Not enough skill or effort to quantify it as a modifiable physical action roll.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 29, 2015, 08:58:30 am »

Pimp slap people fighting my hos.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 29, 2015, 10:06:09 am »

Could I join back in?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 29, 2015, 10:09:26 am »

((Also, the spoiler says I have 2 kills: does that mean 2 kills to spend on a new superpower?))
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32