Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65471 times)

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 24: Child Smacking Simulator 2015
« Reply #450 on: August 29, 2015, 01:37:31 pm »

Could I join back in?

Don't think so. You're still too far in the waitlist.
Re: You are the evo ape.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 30, 2015, 11:34:43 am »

Could I join back in?

((How many people come before me?))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 30, 2015, 02:06:12 pm »

Keep the main gun trained on anything that moves; if I identify it as superhuman, don't shoot but let Blazing know and point at the superhuman. If they do anything super-human-y, blast them.

Could I join back in?

((How many people come before me?))
((It only means there's a long wait before you can join back in; how long depends on how quickly people die))
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 31, 2015, 03:53:07 am »

I meant break through the storefront windows. Who said anything about this lock-picking business?
Sorry, I missed this. The problem is that the windows are barred.

((Also, the spoiler says I have 2 kills: does that mean 2 kills to spend on a new superpower?))
I missed this too. Yes, you can spend it on a new superowpoewr. Alternatively, you can save it up until you reach 6, at which point you'll win the game.

Because I missed some fairly important questions this time around, I'm delaying the update of the game by a day.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 31, 2015, 04:11:17 am »

Well. I guess that means I'll have to rely on lock-picking, then.
Find something to lock-pick with. Do so. Go into shop and grab weaponry.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 31, 2015, 05:53:50 am »

I meant break through the storefront windows. Who said anything about this lock-picking business?
Sorry, I missed this. The problem is that the windows are barred.

((Also, the spoiler says I have 2 kills: does that mean 2 kills to spend on a new superpower?))
I missed this too. Yes, you can spend it on a new superowpoewr. Alternatively, you can save it up until you reach 6, at which point you'll win the game.

Because I missed some fairly important questions this time around, I'm delaying the update of the game by a day.
Understandable.
Re: You are the evo ape.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 31, 2015, 07:54:59 am »

((I'll spend the kills for now.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:10:16 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 31, 2015, 08:12:14 am »

((I'll spend the kills for now.))
Multi Strike: Rolling a 2 or above when performing an unarmed melee strike will allow another strike to be made.
((Well that's kinda useless, due to your mostly ranged attacks. On the other hand, it means your good in both ranged and melee...))
I made an error with the description. She only gets the additional strike when rolling a 5 or more.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 31, 2015, 05:05:12 pm »

I can already see this turning into another Roll to Magic, but with a player limit.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 31, 2015, 06:00:18 pm »

turn twinwolf to stone

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 31, 2015, 06:16:36 pm »

((Not sure you can see me...))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face
« Reply #462 on: September 01, 2015, 02:18:48 am »

Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face

blazing glory [9] drives the tank to the station without issue. He sees High tyrol go inside the stadium from inside the tank, leaving his bicycle outside.

Twinwolf turns off her Holy Eye due to the risk of damaging her eyesight with it when there's no danger. She keeps her Blood of the Lamb activated for generation purposes, however. [10] She continues rolling on the floor in an effort to put out the fire and does so, just in time to see High tyrol charge her. [2 vs 9-3+3-1+5] Just as his hand is about to fall on her leg, she yanks it out of the way and kicks High tyrol's head, making him backflip through the air and knocking him out! Her healing factor does its work and almost finishes covering the wounds sustained by Nunzillor's attack.

Yourmaster tries getting up to back up his hos [4 vs 2] but one of them gets thrown on him. Yourmaster is now trapped under one of his hos. [4 turns until Yourmaster reaches Egypt]

flabort stays in the tank and blazing glory promptly drives them to the stadium. He sees High tyrol run into the stadium but since running isn't exactly "super-human-y", he spares him.

Sl4cker looks around for something to pick the door's lock [4] but finds none. [4] A hobo sees him wandering around but doesn't pay any mind to it.

High tyrol looks around for superhumans but only sees the stadium and an incoming tank. Since a tank going straight for you is usually a bad thing, High tyrol quickly scampers into the stadium [9] and sees Twinwolf on fire, rolling on the floor to put it out. He takes this opportunity to charge her and turn her to iron [2 vs 9-3+3-1+5] but she reacts too quickly and kicks him square in the face, tumbling through the air and knocking him out!

endlessblaze finally reaches full power, the fires of Hell running through him in an inferno of everlasting destruction. He can appear anywhere on Earth and it would take him 10 turns to get there. Alternatively, he can appear on the pentagram just outside the stadium instantly.

Humaan's heart and lungs stop working again. If he doesn't get active again he'll die. What's more, if he doesn't stay active from now on he'll be done for.

Spoiler: flabort (click to show/hide)

[Humaan, if you don't post an action you will die. If this situation happens again, you will die permanently.]

blazing glory

Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face
« Reply #463 on: September 01, 2015, 02:44:10 am »

Move over to the machine gun/tank commander's loader's position.

"Not sure what we should do now, the tank probably won't go through the wall."

"Try sending a tank shell through it."

Figure out if the machine gun comes off and if it would be remotely possible to use on foot.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:02:54 am by blazing glory »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face
« Reply #464 on: September 01, 2015, 03:05:28 am »

Move over to the machine gun/tank commander's position.

"Not sure what we should do now, the tank probably won't go through the wall."

"Try sending a tank shell through it."

Figure out if the machine gun comes off and if it would be remotely possible to use on foot.
It's a coaxial machine gun, meaning its a part of the turret and moves with the cannon. flabort is taking up the gunner position.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32