Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65563 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 6: Oh Crap, the Cops!
« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2015, 07:41:29 am »

I got back much earlier than expected.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2015, 11:32:38 am »

Yay!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2015, 12:28:20 pm »

Go see if the vet will let me take the cat.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 7: Oh S**t! A PC Cop!!
« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2015, 10:39:58 pm »

Round 7: Oh S**t! A PC Cop!!

NAV [4] gets up and stumbles away from the two bat-wielding psychos. [1] The head injury makes him dizzy and he falls over. He manages to absorb some energy from the fall, though.

[3] endlessblaze takes a nap and [10] dreams of Hell, pentagrams, and a powerful hellcat which he recognises as himself. He also dreams a dream of a spider, a spider arriving very soon to greet him.

Hawk132 swings his bat at BlitzDungeoneer [9-2 vs 6+3-2], skimming BlitzDungeoneer's knuckles after he tries to block. BlitzDungoneer grabs Hawk132's bat with his right hand as he swings Petunia with his left, [8+3-2 vs 1] smashing into his temple, breaking his skull and sending fragments of bone tearing through Hawk132's brain! Finally managing to kill someone, BlitzDungeoneer gives into the endless, overwhelming, unabating pain he's been going through for so many turns and passes out.

FallacyofUrist informs Beirus that he couldn't find a charger. He does some mental calculations trying to figure out how to make comatose all sapient beings with a string of words. [9+∞] He runs through what he knows of sound, language, mental and psychological processes, and every word he knows of. He reasons that no combination of human-pronounceable words would put an ordinary human into a coma simply by their being spoken. As for other sapients, he knows of no other sapient animal than humans save endlessblaze, though from what he knows of cats it's even less likely that a string of words would put them into a coma due to their brains not evolving to be especially sensitive to language. endlessblaze is a hellcat, however, so it could be possible that some string of words exist that could put him into a comatose-like state or even kill him through supernatural means, but FallacyofUrist doesn't know these words.

Tomasque sticks his thumb out and hopes someone will let him ride with him [3] but no one seems willing to pick up a random stranger off the street. Rude. Still, Tomasque manages to get some rest and can continue on his journey, though the aura drain has still left the rest of his body drained. He'll have to pace himself if he doesn't want to hurt himself.

Beirus asks the vet if he could take endlessblaze with him. The vet says that unless he's the legal own of the kitten, he can't be moved until the actual owner comes or until he's finished healing. He could potentially adopt the poor kitten if it's found endlessblaze has no legal owner, but he'd have to wait for endlessblaze to finish healing before they can let him. As endlessblaze has no microchip and they can find no record of him on the database of lost pets, the process shouldn't take too long but again, only after he's finished healing.

Detoxicated's lungs and heart stop working entirely. His brain's activity is slowing down. He will likely be dead by next turn.

The muscledude is laying on the floor with his hands over his head. The cop keeps pointing the gun at him and his partner returns. [8] Apparently, only one other cop can come as the rest are dealing with a bank robbery in town. Sirens are heard as the new police car comes into view. It stops just outside the stadium and Officer Yourmaster steps out.

Spoiler: BlitzDungeoneer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)
[My cat deleted everything just as I was finishing the fight between Hawk132 and BlitzDungeoneer. I hadn't saved yet and I wasn't going to try redoing everything, so sorry if it seems bland. Detoxicated has until next turn to submit an action or he will die.]
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 12:26:59 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 7: Oh s**t! A PC Cop!!
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2015, 10:44:30 pm »

estimate the vets reaction if he/she knew I was a hell cat. Would he be able to take me then?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2015, 10:49:53 pm »

estimate the vets reaction if he/she knew I was a hell cat. Would he be able to take me then?
You haven't even seen the vet because you've been unconscious the whole time. If you weren't, your eyes would've been open and he'd have realised you were some kind of supernatural being. As for if he knew you were a hellcat, well, you're a creature from Hell....
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:52:06 pm by Andres »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2015, 10:52:35 pm »

You haven't even seen the vet because you been unconscious during the whole time. If you weren't, your eyes would've been open and he'd have realised you were a hellcat. As for if he knew you were a hellcat, well, you're a creature from Hell....

So in this game I would be considered always chaotic evil?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2015, 10:54:42 pm »

You haven't even seen the vet because you been unconscious during the whole time. If you weren't, your eyes would've been open and he'd have realised you were a hellcat. As for if he knew you were a hellcat, well, you're a creature from Hell....

So in this game I would be considered always chaotic evil?
Edited my last post a bit. As for your question, you'd be seen the same as you would be in real life, which is to say that different people will have different reactions towards you. The vet may or may not recognise you as a hellcat, only thinking of you as somehow supernatural.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2015, 11:00:37 pm »

Get back up, and stumble over to Blitzdungeoneer while clapping. Laser him in the face and take his precious petunia.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2015, 11:20:20 pm »

"Blast."

Any word spoken creates sound waves. Sound waves ripple across reality, slightly jiggling it. It stands to reason that there is at least one word there with explosive potential to manipulate reality. Later, then. Calculate the best strategy for surviving to live for the rest of my natural life.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 7: Oh S**t! A PC Cop!!
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2015, 12:50:00 am »

Begin gathering scraps to build a scrubble armor

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2015, 01:03:05 am »

((...so I can reroll my power now, yeah?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2015, 01:09:23 am »

((...so I can reroll my power now, yeah?))
(Yup. Do you want to?)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2015, 01:10:18 am »

((Yes. Yes I do.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32