Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65566 times)

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 4: The Fight Leaves the Stadium
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2015, 12:02:04 pm »

I request to be put on the waitlist.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2015, 06:22:41 pm »

Awesome!
Run away from Hawk while clapping for energy. If he catches me then disarm his bat and hit him with it.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2015, 06:30:57 pm »

Beirus pulls over to stop by the waving woman. "Looks like the little guy needs a vet. Get in and we'll go."

Take the cat to the nearest vet.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2015, 08:58:18 pm »

Waitlist

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 5: Don't Mess with the NPCs
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2015, 09:24:02 pm »

Round 5: Don't Mess with the NPCs

endlessblaze mews in the woman's arms. He tried to check what's wrong but moving just makes him wince in pain.

Hawk132, furious that such an easy kill of his was taken by some crazy person with a lame power, takes his anger out on the man and takes a swing at his head. NAV sees this coming, though, and seeing he's far too close to run away from (not to mention the fact that he's rather out of breath), tries to turn around and absorb the energy of the bat swing. [8 vs 3] Unfortunately for NAV, Hawk132 hits him right on the head and he goes out like a light, falling on the corpse of the once-alive Nunzillor.

Tomasque sounds out a piece of his aura to H4zardZ1. If it ever came down to it, being able to dodge his suicide balls would be a good idea. [9] The aura flies towards H4zardZ1 and buries itself within him easily. Tomasque as a result feels rather tired, but he also feels...different. Like he's in two places at once. After a moment, he finds that he can sense where H4zardZ1 is just as well as he can sense his own position. He begins walking towards the nearest city, hoping to find a laundromat [5-2] but aura-sharing is very tiring work and he just doesn't make it very far.

BlitzDungeoneer leaves the locker room with Petunia to look for someone to test out his new bat on. [9] To his right he sees a fight about to start between H4zardZ1 and a bodybuilder, as well as quite a few other choice superhumans. It would be difficult work trying to kill one of those considering they could just gang up on him, but to his left he sees just one standing over what appears to be two corpses. From here he can see it's Hawk132. Since his power won't work against Petunia, BlitzDungeoneer asses that he'd be the easiest target. With that, he starts making his way over to Hawk132, though considering the unbelievably painful sensation in his right hand, he won't be able to use Petunina to her fullest. It'll likely be an even match.

[8] Detoxicated makes a very neat pentagram on the floor. It's particularly good due to its use of perfectly straight lines and a perfect circle.

[1 vs 6] H4zardZ1 tries to run from the big, scary man who could probably pinch his arms off if he wanted to, but the guy is much quicker and grabs him up by the leg. [1 vs 4] Tries to get a shot off but in his panicked state, he just can't charge up a ball! Something's happening. The big guy seems to be getting him into some kind of lock. It's almost like he's setting up a...PILEDRIVER!!! PILEDRIVER!!! *crack* [2] A bit of brain leaks out of H4zardZ1's head.

'"Looks like the little guy needs a vet. Get in and we'll go." The woman hops into the passenger seat with Beirus. "Thank you so much! The vet's that way. Please hurry, he doesn't look very good!" With Melissa's directions, they make their way to the vet. They enter and find a grey office with a few paintings and potted plants. Aside from the receptionist, the place seems to be empty. She walks to the receptionist with kitten in tow and says it's an emergency. endlessblaze is quickly taken in by the vet and surgery begins immediately.

As endlessblaze is admitted into surgery, the receptionist recognises that both the kitten and Beirus are superhumans. Well...superbeings considering endlessblaze's non-humanness. Beirus too realises the receptionist, whose name-tag reads, "FallacyofUrist", is also a superhuman.

Spoiler: BlitzDungeoneer (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 09:43:21 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 5: Don't Mess with the NPCs
« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2015, 09:29:16 pm »

"Um... hi. Want to team up?"

((I had better be male.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2015, 09:31:47 pm »

((Wanting to be male in a game isn't sexist, but assuming you might not be (even though only neutral pronouns were used) just because you're a receptionist kind of is. ;))

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2015, 09:32:03 pm »

Have fun with the -2, Tomasque!
Anyway, rewaitlist. It's not my favorite way to reroll, but if murder is not plausible, suicide will work.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2015, 09:33:24 pm »

((Wanting to be male in a game isn't sexist, but assuming you might not be (even though only neutral pronouns were used) just because you're a receptionist kind of is. ;))
((I'll assume I'm male, then.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2015, 09:34:50 pm »

Have fun with the -2, Tomasque!
Anyway, rewaitlist. It's not my favorite way to reroll, but if murder is not plausible, suicide will work.
Added.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2015, 09:38:13 pm »

I forgot to mention something.

Sirens can be heard in the distance.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2015, 09:47:17 pm »

Oh no!
Wake up and disarm Hawk and murder him.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2015, 10:30:55 pm »

((Wait.. H4zardZ1 is leaving? Will I still be Aura Drained?))

If I'm not aura drained, send my aura to a nearby superhuman (if there is one), and look for some clothes to use as a disguise.

If I'm still aura drained, then just look for the disguise.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32