Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: (SG) Please Drink Responsibly.  (Read 12350 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Please Drink Responsibly.
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2015, 11:11:43 pm »

"I'm sorry. Something's really wrong with me. I say things I don't mean. Please tell me we're close to the hospital."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2015, 11:34:15 pm »

((I feel like were getting slightly off the path the GM wanted us to go. That's bad...))

Lean forward and bite the female officer's neck.

((...because we can do it a whole lot better if we try.))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2015, 11:49:36 pm »

((All these actions were the realistic thing to do, completely in contrast with our psychotic reflection. I think the whole point of having a psycho double is to be its rational opposite, which we are.

Even so, the GM probably has a lot of tricks up his sleeve.))

By the way, there's a grille between our teeth and her neck, unless we can bite through metal.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2015, 12:56:45 am »

Do some failing of the arms, while screaming.

Nunzillor

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2015, 01:06:45 am »

Calmly explain that we are an undead abomination.  Try not breathing.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2015, 03:38:25 am »

Bash our head against the window until either one breaks.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2015, 03:40:47 am »

Dammit guys.
Dying of laughter?

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2015, 06:54:39 am »

Woow this is really cool. I say we keep ourselves in the path we already took.

why are the policemen acting...weird? Tell them about the party.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2015, 07:29:00 am »

Must...not..look...at...reflection...
Tell the officers that my reflection is talking to me, so I must keep my eyes closed.  Keep my eyes closed until we get to the hospital.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Nunzillor

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2015, 03:53:06 pm »

+1 for the sake of advancement

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2015, 09:22:06 pm »

By the way, there's a grille between our teeth and her neck, unless we can bite through metal.
If so, then take a sharp, thin metal thingy and pick or break the lock on our hand cuffs and shove it through the grate into the female officer's neck.

I swear I already said this before... somewhere.. deja vu?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2015, 02:09:03 pm »

"I'm sorry. Something's really wrong with me. I say things I don't mean. Please tell me we're close to the hospital."

“Yeah, almost there.” he says.

((I feel like were getting slightly off the path the GM wanted us to go. That's bad...))

Lean forward and bite the female officer's neck.

((...because we can do it a whole lot better if we try.))

There's a metal grille in the way for exactly this circumstance. Okay, well, not exactly this circumstance.

Do some failing of the arms, while screaming.

You've already failed enough this evening. Bad-dum-tiss.

Calmly explain that we are an undead abomination.  Try not breathing.

Yeah. You hold your breath. No pressure builds in your lungs. It's not uncomfortable. You imagine that you could probably do this indefinitely.

You contemplate tonight's facts and realize, as the snow has still not melted on your foot, that you are cold, not breathing, and you don't have a heartbeat. Logically, this should be impossible unless you are some sort of zombie or vampire or something. You run your tongue along your teeth. Your teeth feel normal, so maybe you're a zombie?

“Uh, I think I'm, maybe, uh, a little bit unwell, you know that? I mean, if it wasn't somehow obvious.

Great. Now Mr. Hyde is interrupting you. You feel uncomfortable about even knowing what zombies and vampires are, since you had to sneak around your parents to watch that kind of thing. You remember hanging around with Marie and Andrew, watching horror movies. One side of you was wracked with guilt that you weren't honoring your parents, the other side was wryly amused at the implausibility of it all.

Bash our head against the window until either one breaks.

No thanks, you aren't feeling quite that self-destructive.

+1 for the sake of advancement

The party? Yeah. There was a party. Everyone went to it. It's a blur.

“There was a party...”

“Yeah?”

“I don't...”

“You don't remember what happened?”

“No. I don't know. My friends were there, but...”

Must...not..look...at...reflection...
Tell the officers that my reflection is talking to me, so I must keep my eyes closed.  Keep my eyes closed until we get to the hospital.

“My reflection. It's talking to me. I'm going to...I'm going to close my eyes so it doesn't talk to me. I'm just going to...I'm just going to keep my eyes closed until we get there.”

“Well, uh, all right then.”

You close your eyes and try to relax. It isn't long until the police car pulls up in front of the hospital. The parking lot is sparsely populated, and they pull up under an overhang with a large glowing sign declaring it “EMERGENCY.” The male officer opens the rear door and pulls you out of the back seat and walks you through the sliding doors into the emergency lobby. His breath forms a mist in the cold air. So does the female police officer's. Yours doesn't. The space inside is a large yellow lobby filled with blue plastic foam and plastic chairs. It is deathly quiet, if you'll pardon the pun, and there's a curious lack of scent here, as if odorless cleaners are used in the carpeting. From the desk by the entryway, a security guard gives you a very curious look. A nurse, maybe in her mid thirties, sort of Irish face and dyed blonde hair leans out of a little interview type room and gestures for you to come in. The police begin explaining something to the nurse but something else catches your eye. Outside, idling in front of emergency, is a silver classic car. An Asian man in a suit, face obscured by large square sunglasses, is watching you from the driver's seat. He lowers his sunglasses and smiles at you. You look him in the eye and you know what he is. He is evil. He drives away. You don't get a good look at the passengers, but you're pretty sure the car was full. Your faint reflection in the glass pulls into a teeth-bared snarl.

Then the nurse asks you to sit down.

What now?
>_

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2015, 02:20:28 pm »

sit down.

Noel.se

• Bay Watcher
  • Always lurking. Always watching.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2015, 02:44:30 pm »

Nunzillor

« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2015, 02:46:14 pm »

Think about blood and brains.  Any desire to drink and consume?  Think about God and holy symbols.  Any feeling of revulsion?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12