Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: LFP Lets learn 5th edition together! Princes of the Apocalypse! 3/6 Players  (Read 11306 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What I kind of find fascinating is the current villain.

He is actually quite incompetent all things considered.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kilikan is going to be about an hour late. So don't worry about being a little late for this one.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I would be in, if I had the sourcebook.  Maybe.  Blerh.  Anyone have a spare copy lying around?

...Now if I can just remember what my Roll20 account actually IS....
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 06:29:10 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sorry that my little late turned into not at all.  I couldn't get ahold of my friend to ask if I could use his house to play :(  ((won't have internet till tuesday...))
Nom nom nom

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

I would be in, if I had the sourcebook.  Maybe.  Blerh.  Anyone have a spare copy lying around?

...Now if I can just remember what my Roll20 account actually IS....

I could probably help you out if needed. The basic rules are available for free on the internet if you don't want to get particularly fancy with your character.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:21:02 am by Harry Baldman »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As well I am willing to go through character creation with you. It isn't that complex :P

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Hey, everybody disappeared and I missed the particulars. Is tonight's game cancelled or merely put on hold?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Neon is pretty tired. Game's not happening today.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd fight through it if we at least had a 3rd party member. But as a Duo things are quite limited.

I just left early because not only weren't we having a game, but I was too tired to talk.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Games are this day?  I thought it was yesterday.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Hey, Neo, if you need another player I'm in. I've played two 5e games before, though they both died eventually.

I won't be able to get a sheet up for a couple days, though, because my computer's hard drive failed and the new stuff I ordered won't be here until Wednesday. Just getting to B12 and getting this post up on a library computer took a painfully long time, so I'ma stick to playing Touhoumon Purple until my PC arrives.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Games are this day?  I thought it was yesterday.

Separate game was Saturday.

Hey, Neo, if you need another player I'm in. I've played two 5e games before, though they both died eventually.

I won't be able to get a sheet up for a couple days, though, because my computer's hard drive failed and the new stuff I ordered won't be here until Wednesday. Just getting to B12 and getting this post up on a library computer took a painfully long time, so I'ma stick to playing Touhoumon Purple until my PC arrives.

Definitely.

DreXav

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I, DreXav el DreX, will join this campaign as well!

I also got a D&D newbie that wants to join.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will it happen like said last newbie who wanted to join and then got in a tiff cause we were talking too much?
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14