Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: From The Ashes-Episode 1:Chap 5:In the Dark  (Read 11546 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

"Whats wrong Annis?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

"Whats wrong Annis?"
"The cybernetic Relay stated it has been last updated 165 years, and that it is the year 2185. There's also problem connecting to the global internet which is starting to my me fear the worst..." Annis says worryingly.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

"Say, thanks, Carl! John huh? We have two Johns and two Carls! Cool. you can just call me Ox to avoid confusion, HAHHAHHAH." Saying this, Ox begins to attempt to coax ratCarl over with the piece of bread Gar handed him.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Say, thanks, Carl! John huh? We have two Johns and two Carls! Cool. you can just call me Ox to avoid confusion, HAHHAHHAH." Saying this, Ox begins to attempt to coax ratCarl over with the piece of bread Gar handed him.
I was thinking giving the knife to, Ox but he seems to missing a few screws Annis thinks to herself.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I guess thats why we where the only... What, five? The only five people to still alive in there, and why the reactors going nuts. Speaking of, we ready to ditch this place?"

"Oh, Annis, what didya find? All I got was my clothing, my bag and half a sandwich. Wonder how they kept that from going off in so long... Well, besides the relay and your clothing.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I guess thats why we where the only... What, five? The only five people to still alive in there, and why the reactors going nuts. Speaking of, we ready to ditch this place?"

"Oh, Annis, what didya find? All I got was my clothing, my bag and half a sandwich. Wonder how they kept that from going off in so long... Well, besides the relay and your clothing.

Annis will list what she has found.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Shut it down.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Mind if I take a look at that canteen?"
Highly Opinionated Fool

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

"Five?" Ox frowns, trying to remember the group as they awoke. everything happened so quickly. "Where did the other guy go? Should we, should we wait for him? And what about rescue?"

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

I know enough about nuclear physics that if this place is going up, there is no rescue. I'm out of here, and you all are welcome to come with me. I should still have a storage unit on the other side of the city. It was my out in case anything went wrong. Never got to use it... Anyhow, stay come, whichever, but make up your mind fast.

John then walks briskly for the exit.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Lets go. We can hit my apartment on the way."
Highly Opinionated Fool

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

"Hey, wait for me!" Ox grabs up Carl the rat and follows the others.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Mind if I take a look at that canteen?"
"Sure, it has a foul odor coming from it anyways." she says as she hands it to him.

I know enough about nuclear physics that if this place is going up, there is no rescue. I'm out of here, and you all are welcome to come with me. I should still have a storage unit on the other side of the city. It was my out in case anything went wrong. Never got to use it... Anyhow, stay come, whichever, but make up your mind fast.

John then walks briskly for the exit.
John is right, it would be suicidal to even attempt to stop it at this stage, best to get away and find suitable shelter from the blast. Annis thinks to herself before noticing john walking away. "I'm coming!" rushing after john.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:17:58 pm by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gar follows. If he has a chance, he examines the canteens contents.

((Ah, kilakan, for things like apartments/storage units/whatnot, do you want to determine everything or do you want us to talk to you and tell you the sorts of things that would be in them?))
Highly Opinionated Fool

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gar follows. If he has a chance, he examines the canteens contents.

((Ah, kilakan, for things like apartments/storage units/whatnot, do you want to determine everything or do you want us to talk to you and tell you the sorts of things that would be in them?))
((You can feel free to send me what you'd find in them but, it has been 165 years since you were last in said apartment/storage unit.  Also your characters are all smart enough... except ox maybe, to realize that the neural net Annis has that is saying it's been 165 years since it's update would mean that the global net must have gone down very soon after you went into cyro-stasis.

Either way if you want to send me specifics of your living quarters/personal belongings and then spend time looking for them I will roll to see if anything is in fact left.

Otherwise I'll determine whether anythings in them like the lockers/your clothes, and then you can choose from a category I'll give you like :There's still a small box of preserved food (your choice in what exactly) in the collapsing remains of an old wooden cupboard), same deal with electronics, weapons, more clothes, ect ect.  You can of course also say you are looking for something specific at that time.))

*also turn will come a little later today as I just woke up ha
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15