Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

DDKDJAJJGS?

ATTGREAGR!
How do I delete polls?
fghyfgjyugfk

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31

Author Topic: Civcraft Thread Mk II Dusk of the empire [Check OP for link to new one]  (Read 48870 times)

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [MINECRAFT]: Dorf Fort Civcraft Edition Thread MkII - Tygurian Rise
« Reply #315 on: December 27, 2015, 08:20:35 pm »

Chris has caused his fair share of towns to fall apart, but that's got to be his speed record.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 01, 2016, 08:06:56 pm »

Oh and Poke2 informed me a couple weeks ago the one dude didn't want to come back on because Goldminer threatened him or something. If Goldminer shows up he's going to /pol/'s vault for a while for fumbling Dumathion and general buffoonery so you're fine man.
Adam Sandler.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 02, 2016, 12:03:56 am »

Which one dude?
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 02, 2016, 02:39:47 am »

I think Goldminer threatened Thebiggerfish
Which is stupid because there's noone to defend Goldminer if he comes and gets pearled by Gb or Outcast.
Adam Sandler.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 02, 2016, 10:11:58 am »

Kaiserin's been griefed, we suspect it's an alt. yet again I log in a few feet from a massive hole, I swear one of these days gravity will punish me for being logged out for months.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 02, 2016, 04:55:20 pm »

I've logged in walls a few times.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 02, 2016, 06:48:49 pm »

Kaiserin's been griefed, we suspect it's an alt. yet again I log in a few feet from a massive hole, I swear one of these days gravity will punish me for being logged out for months.
Some old HCF guy with an alt named Farmermaggot went through and did it, if I see him I'll pearl him because 200 diamonds is a nice price
Adam Sandler.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 02, 2016, 09:05:49 pm »

My house seems to be the only building unmolested. Chests were looted of course.
I'm sure it was just full of random building mats though, but I might have lost some swag gold armour.
Uh, actually I had a bunch of crap like rails and random picks buried in a chest which dug up, now I'm sad.

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2016, 10:29:05 pm »

The water griefing alt and his cohorts are assaulting us with their full force. What is even going on anymore?

Welp the murder mystery's still on.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:34:08 pm by Bob_Namg »
Adam Sandler.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 06, 2016, 12:21:50 am »

Any idea who it is?

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 06, 2016, 01:33:27 am »

Dammit I missed the battle. It's been hard getting on lately, I've had a lot of running around to do and don't have a lot of time. I have basically all of tomorrow though, so I guess I can at least help clean up, hehe.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 06, 2016, 02:25:13 am »

Wait, we got attacked? I can't help, I've got all the stuff to do, but please to give stories.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 06, 2016, 07:58:59 pm »

Didn't get attacked as in people attacking us but we had to deal with a few shitters over the past couple of days. Really odd circumstances.
Any idea who it is?
Not yet.

Also I made a thread on /tg/. This is extremely experimental let's see if the janis or mods delete it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 09:07:05 pm by Bob_Namg »
Adam Sandler.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 06, 2016, 08:42:05 pm »

Didn't get attacked as in people attacking us but we had to deal with a few shitters over the past couple of days. Really odd circumstances.
Any idea who it is?
Not yet.

Also I [img=http://boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/44612397/tg-civcraft-discussion-thread]http://made a thread on /tg/.[/img]This is extremely experimental let's see if the janis or mods delete it.
Your link is made of fail. Burn like the heretic you are ;(

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 06, 2016, 08:43:12 pm »

I'm surprised that that link error made it into the finished post.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31