Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Dagger Branch: Back in Action! [Missions in Vietnam, Alaska, NK, D.C, and Cuba]  (Read 5438 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((So do I get in now that someone died?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile

Operative 246 sighs softly, reaching up and tapping his com system lightly. It hadn't broke on him had it? "Lumberjack. I have the data. Where am I extracting?" When he pulls the flashdrive out, he pockets it and checks his pistol. Noticing the other tech, he sighs softly. Drawing the pistol as he steps outside of the door and puts a bullet in the back of his head. Once the files have been deleted, he heads downstairs, outside of the building and glances towards the guard tower.

Open door, shoot tech. Finish deleting files. Begin to escape!

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Keep moving.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sad to see Cross go :( But we all knew the risks when we signed up for this detail. We salute your bravery!))

Agent Morello

With the bridge guards out of the way, Morello was free to proceed to his objective, but the sight of the advanced Russian AFT gave him reason to pause for a moment.
"Doesn't look like it's spotted anything yet, but best to make a note of it for later."
He would have to be extra careful now. Though it wasn't a factor now. An alert later would make it difficult to avoid. He definitely didn't have the firepower to deal with it himself. Doubtful as he was about finding any, keeping an eye out for RPGs or other AT weaponry that he could use later might be useful.

Proceed to target building and observe for troop presence and best possible entrance points. Avoid the BMP.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Sorry about the wait guys, had some stressful shit lately. Doing update when I get on my other computer.
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agent Name: Samuel Cross
Agent Code-Number: 912
Agent Nationality: USA
Major skill: Pistols
Minor skill 1: Stealth
Minor skill 2: Computers
Backstory: Younger brother of operative 081, he was recommended as his replacement. Possesses a surprisingly similar skill-set.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Richards (click to show/hide)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Snake looks down at the deceased operative. "Dammit." he says, and taps on his comms. ""Lumberjack, one of our men is down and we're pinned here for the moment. Not sure how many men are on us right now."

"Roger that, gives us a second." he says. Snake waits, and listens. He can hear chopper blades coming. A little bird flies past, visible through the windows, and turns to face the building. Snake can hear the miniguns going off and men screaming down the hall.

"All clear, you're good to go." Lumberjack says.

Operative 246 sighs softly, reaching up and tapping his com system lightly. It hadn't broke on him had it? "Lumberjack. I have the data. Where am I extracting?"

"Head back to the river and we'll get some boats in there. Deploying operatives into the river now to clean up patrols." When Frank pulls the flashdrive out, he pockets it and checks his pistol. Noticing the other tech, he sighs softly. Drawing the pistol, he waits for the tech to open the door. (4+1+2 for stealth) One shot to the brain takes the tech out. Seale walks over and closes the door, and then heads back out the door he came from. He's still clear. He walks down the stairs, and glances over at the guard tower. The guard is looking the other way, barely paying attention. The two men unloading the truck are still there, and there are a few men in front of the barracks.

Agent Raman walks up the stairs going up from the kitchen. There is a hallway, with one room at the far end. There is one thug leaning against the wall next to the doorway, dozing off. (0) As Raman comes up the stairs, he opens his eyes wide and begins yelling.

With the bridge guards out of the way, Morello was free to proceed to his objective, but the sight of the advanced Russian AFT gave him reason to pause for a moment.
"Doesn't look like it's spotted anything yet, but best to make a note of it for later." he mutters to himself.

He continues across the bridge, and walks over next to the window of the target building. The lights are on inside, and Morello can hear voices inside. He looks into the window carefully, and sees three unarmed men in fatigues talking and sitting around, plus one armed soldier with a rain poncho walking into a hallway at the far end of the room, speaking loudly to other men that Morello assumes are in a room in the hallway. There is also a stairway leading up one floor just in front of the doorway.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

((So do I get in now that someone died?))
You already are in.

*gobbles menacingly*

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Alaska - Undercover Assignment
Agent Analisa Zeal has been on an undercover assignment within an Alaskan crime syndicate for the past few months, investigating rumors about Russian funding in the area. Just recently, the syndicate has become more bold, and she is wondering how they are obtaining the high-tech weapons that they are giving even to the lowest of the footsoldiers. She has come to the mansion of the boss, to see if she can talk some of the information out of him. She stands just outside of the front door, as a servant comes to greet her, asking what her business is. Once Zeal has proof that there is Russian funding, she has orders to kill the boss and get extract in the hills just beyond the mansion. On her call, a small team of assault operatives will hammer the mansion to aid in her escape.

((I missed that...))
Analisa looks at the servant. "I'm here to see [boss' last name here]. We have business to discuss."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Thanks, Lumberjack."
Snake enters the now-empty hallway with his men and looks for another staircase downwards.
Black lives matter.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Shoot him!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile

Frank shifts a little as he notices the guard is looking the other way. Good, likes it should be a clean get away. Aside from the bodies he had left behind. Time to go.

Dart across the open land and get the hell away from here. Follow the little river back to the coast tot he extract point. Be careful of any river boat patrols.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Thinking about waitlisting. From their absence on the skill list, I assume that sniper rifles are a no?))
?
Sorry about that, saw it and forgot to respond. I'm just gonna include sniper rifles in with assault rifles.

EDIT: Actually, I'm going to include them from now on. Too big a difference between sniper rifles and assault rifles.
((Thanks!))

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agent Morello

"Prefer to keep the unarmed body count light if I can get away with it. Maybe there's a way to get up to the 2nd floor unnoticed? Hmm, or a way to cut the power. With this storm I bet they would think it's just a power failure." Agent 333 set to work looking for access to the 2nd floor and an easily accessible power box.

Search for access to the 2nd floor and a power box to cut the lights.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7