Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Dagger Branch: Back in Action! [Missions in Vietnam, Alaska, NK, D.C, and Cuba]  (Read 5435 times)

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Will get to this asap.
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Analisa looks at the servant. "I'm here to see him. We have business to discuss." (3+2) The servant looks Zeal up and down and turns, signaling for her to come in. She enters a large open room with an open area to the right with tables, chairs, and huge glass windows. Zeal has heard before that they are bulletproof. There is a small hallway leading to a kitchen on the left, and a flight of stairs just ahead with a small hallway just beside them leading to a dining room. Two men sit around in the chairs on the right. One of them notices Zeal, and speaks.

"He's in his office." He says. Zeal thanks him and continues to the office, passing another man in the hallway going up the flight of stairs. She notices a pistol holstered in the back of his pants, and he continues down the stairs towards the men in the chairs. There are two men standing in front of the door of the boss's office.

"Thanks, Lumberjack." Snake says, and turns the corner with his operatives at his back. He continues down the hallway, and comes to an area with a staircase. One thug is trying to get down the staircase as fast as he can, (4) and Snake puts a burst into him, causing him to fall down the stairs. Snake hears talking at the bottom of the stairs.

(5+1) Raman pulls up his MP5 and fires off one shot into the thug's brain. There is yelling inside of the room, and the door flings open. An AK-47 shows from inside, and blind fires at Raman's position. (0-3 for blind fire) The shots go into the far wall. No one is currently visible through the door, but the wall seems thin and it may be possible to shoot through it.

Frank shifts a little as he notices the guard is looking the other way. Good, likes it should be a clean get away, aside from the bodies I left behind. He then sprints away from the base in the direction of the river. (2) Just as he is almost to the forest, he hears the alarm go off behind him, and bullets begin hitting the forest in front of him. He just barely makes it into the woods as bullets pound into the trees and dirt around him. He continues running, and comes to an open clearing. There are two North Korean men in the clearing, and they are coming directly in the direction of Seale, guns raised. (6) By a stroke of luck, Seale hears silenced weapon fire. The armed patrol drops to the ground, and Seale notices three Navy SEALs on the far end of the clearing. One of them motions for Seale to come.

Prefer to keep the unarmed body count light if I can get away with it. Maybe there's a way to get up to the 2nd floor unnoticed? Hmm, or a way to cut the power. With this storm I bet they would think it's just a power failure. Morello thinks to himself. He looks around the building for any other way to get onto the second story. (5) He turns the corner, and sees a small ladder leading up to a small balcony on the second story, where a guard is taking cover in his rain poncho to keep the stinging rain from hitting his face.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Xardalas, you're the luckiest sonofabitch there ever was.))

*gobbles menacingly*

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Analisa doesn't take any apparent notice of them as she goes inside the office. She's not doing anything wrong, and if she got in she must have a reason to be here.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile

(I am in agreement! I thought that was the end of me there!)

Frank's heart freezes for the moment when he runs into the clearing, eyes on the two korean soldiers. Watching their guns raising upwards towards him as his hands try to bring his own pistol upwards, already aware that he won't make it. When he hears the gunfire, he blinks for a moment, looking down and wondering how the hell they could of missed at that range before he notices the seal team. Oh thank fuck. He wastes little time in running over towards them!

Time to leave! Get the fuck out of here with the Seal team.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Throw a flash in. After avoiding looking, fire at them.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agent Morello

The ladder would hopefully save Agent 333 the trouble of dealing with the guards on the first floor. Though really there was no guarantee that the documents were on this floor. It was a good a place to start as any. Morello wasn't sure about the exact security situation for the building, but it would probably be prudent to check the guard on the balcony for anything that might be helpful, such as a radio or key card.

Knock out the guard and search him for anything useful. Begin search for documents on top floor.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Analisa walks through the hallway, and up to the door. One of the men steps in front of her. "Business?"

"I'm here to see him." Analisa says. (4+2+1 for cover not being blown) The guard stands to the side and knocks on the door. "You've got a chick here to see you, boss." he calls out into the room.

"Send her in." Analisa hears from within. The door opens, and she is met with a pretty surprising sight. The room is completely clean and polished, contrasting the rest of the home. The "boss" sits behind a desk, wearing a suit. There are two chairs in front of the desk, and Analisa sits in the one on the left. "Why have you come to see me today?"

Oh thank fuck. Seale thinks as he runs over to the SEAL team. "You boys are some fucking saviors, I hope you know that."

"Oh we know." says the team leader. Agent 246 follows the SEAL team through the woods, in the direction of the river. Upon getting to the river, he sees (3) two North Korean patrol boats and what must be something around a platoon's strength of infantry, moving in a line on both sides of the river, with the patrol boats in the river. They are moving away from Seale, and there is also about a squad's strength of infantry following close behind. Frank and the SEAL team are between these two forces.

"We can't fight that. Call in the boats." the SEAL team leader says to Frank.

Raman decides not to go for the wallbang and throws a flash grenade into the room. The grenade goes off, and Raman rushes to the doorway. There are four men inside, all disoriented. (2+1+2 for disorientation)(1+1+2)(1+1+2)(6+1+2) Raman puts a small burst into each one of them from point blank range, and steps into the room to clear it. He hears shouting coming from outside.

Morello decides to climb the ladder to knock the guard out. As he gets to the top of the ladder, (5+2) the guard is still huddled in a corner, in his rain poncho. (1+2+3 for complete surprise) Morello puts the man into a chokehold, and holds him until he passes out. The guard writhes around a little while in his arms, but eventually comes to the ground. Morello checks his body, and finds a radio and a set of unlabeled keys. He can't pick them up, as he has no inventory space left.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

*gobbles menacingly*

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Morello decides to climb the ladder to knock the guard out. As he gets to the top of the ladder, (5+2) the guard is still huddled in a corner, in his rain poncho. (1+2+3 for complete surprise) Morello puts the man into a chokehold, and holds him until he passes out. The guard writhes around a little while in his arms, but eventually comes to the ground. Morello checks his body, and finds a radio and a set of unlabeled keys. He can't pick them up, as he has no inventory space left.

OOC: Hopefully I can at least pick up the keys though? I can't imagine they'd take up that much room.

"Let's see if we can make room for these keys, they look useful. Hopefully they're not house keys..."

Begin checking the 2nd floor for the file room quietly.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Snake attempts to listen in.
Black lives matter.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

I'm really sorry I didn't get to carry this through guys. Football started and consumed so much time it was crazy.

*gobbles menacingly*

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Oh no, wait, this is over?))
Black lives matter.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Move to window and shoot who's shouting.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]