Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Dagger Branch: Back in Action! [Missions in Vietnam, Alaska, NK, D.C, and Cuba]  (Read 5439 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Go!"
Once again, Snake moves around the corner and puts down the men, hopefully with his rifle-toting compatriot.
Black lives matter.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Can I has waitlist?

Agent Name: Eric Winfree
Agent Code-Number: 998
Agent Nationality: United State
Major skill: Doctoring
Minor skill 1: Assault Weapons
Minor skill 2: Security
Backstory: Recruited by the CIA's R&D division out of Caltech, Eric Winfree's rather incredible talent for violence led him to join the Dagger Branch.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 02:13:55 pm by Sheb »

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Put on my NVGs and move towards the house.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile

Operatove 246 pauses for a moment, listening intently for any sounds that might have shown or let me know anyone was alerted. After a moment, I would pull radio or headset from the dead guard and fit it onto myself. With that done, I slide into the building. "Lumberjack, Is the location of the server room known in the building?" After receiving his answer, he moves out.

Loot dead soldier for his com gear. Head inside Inquire about he location of the server. Head towards the room if it's location is given. If not, start to peek into the rooms.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sneak into the compound, shooting the guards if I can't get in otherwise. Check if the well-dressed man is the one I need to take care of.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agent 333 demonstrates with his knife and a finger to his lips that screaming would be a very bad idea. He starts in his attempt at Vietnamese "English?" he asks before continuing "You're going to tell me about the records office, and anything interesting that I might find useful." He gestures to the other fallen soldier "You don't want to end up like your comrade. Tell me everything and you'll live."

Morello ungags the prisoner once he's calmed down. Interrogate for useful info. Kill if he tries to signal others. Knock out afterwards if cooperative.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Snake gives the signal, and walks through the doorway, operative at his side. One of the thugs stumbles out of sight, (5) and the other is put down by a quick burst from Snake's MP5. (5)(1) On the other side Snake hears the other two operatives. One of their gun's seems to have jammed as there is only one weapon firing, but nonetheless one of the operatives shouts the word "Clear!".

Agent Raman ensures that his night-vision goggles are on correctly, and continues to the doorway. (1) Just as he is walking up the steps, the door opens and an either unarmed or weapon-concealing thug is staring at him in shock. There are no other enemies inside the room behind him that Raman can see.

Seale grabs the North Korean's comm set, and asks through his own, "Lumberjack, come in. Do we have any information as to the interior of this building, or what floor the network is even accessible through?"

"Generally it's found on the highest floor, for better signals. Could be the bottom floor though. Just keep your cool in there and you'll be fine."

Seale continues up the stairs and enters a small side door into the only room on the second floor. It is filled with computers and electronic equipment, and two unarmed men in military fatigues sit at chairs on the same side of the room typing data and talking to each other.

Cross takes one step out of the bushes, and is immediately spotted by one of the guards in the front. He points at Cross, and begins firing. (0) The guard's gun jams as he pulls the trigger. (2+2) Cross pulls up his pistol and fires two bullets at the guard who had fired. They both hit him, and he goes down, bleeding out. (6) Cross's operative fires a burst on the other guard in the front, (6) all to the chest and dropping him to the ground. A guard runs to one of the windows on the top stories and begins targeting Cross and the operative. The well dressed man in the courtyard sees the combat and runs straight into the palace.

Agent Morello demonstrates with his knife and a finger to his lips that screaming would be a very bad idea. He starts in his attempt at Vietnamese "English?" he asks. (6) The Vietnamese officer nods his head. Morello continues, "You're going to tell me about the records office, and anything interesting that I might find useful." He gestures to the other fallen soldier "You don't want to end up like your comrade. Tell me everything and you'll live." The officer nods his head, and Morello takes off the mouth tape.

(3) The officer doesn't scream, but says "If you expect me to tell you anything then you are wrong, capitalist pig." (4) With a whack from the butt of his MP5, Morello gets him to talk. "Okay, okay! It's just a small two story building across the street from the docks. It usually has a few guards." he says. Morello knocks him out with the butt of his MP5, and walks back out of the cargo container and closes it. He can hear the sounds of cars off towards the street.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Clarification on some things, yellow outline means a light alert, where they aren't fully sure of the situation, but some kind of situation has been reported. The enemy will be mobilizing, but will not know your actual location or strength. Orange means that your strength has been discovered and the enemy will be hunting you with their full capacity. Wounds will work as such: A minor arm wound will give you a -1 to any form of firearm, hand-to-hand, or melee combat, while a major wound will give you a -3. A minor leg wound will give you a -1 to stealth, hand-to-hand combat, and melee combat, while a major wound will give you a -3.))
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shoot the guy in the window if I have a good shot from this distance. If I don't - order 102 to take him out. Take the comm set of one the soldiers I just downed, so I can listen in on their communications. After that, pursue my target while keeping myself in cover, shooting other soldiers if necessary.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grab an improvised weapon and beat him with it.
10/10.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damn, out of flashbangs. I'll have to figure out something else...
Snake scavenges the seven(?) dead men for supplies.
Black lives matter.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Cross aims his pistol, (2+2-1 for range) and sprays three shots around the balcony. The operative then fires, (4) a bullet hitting dead center and knocking the guard back from the window. Cross gets up and runs over to one of the downed guards as servants flee the scene screaming. He grabs a radio off of one of the guards to listen in on their comms. (1) He can't understand anything of what is being said on the comms. He motions for Operative 102 to follow him as he runs into the courtyard. One enemy is standing just outside of one of the servant's quarters. (3+2)(4) Cross and 102 easily take care of him. They now stand just outside of the doorway leading into the palace.

Raman quickly takes out his knife, and (5+2) digs it into the thug's windpipe, and leaves it stuck in so that the blood doesn't go everywhere. He pulls the dead thug out of view of the inside, next to the doorway.

Snake turns to the operative next to him, "Check if these guys," motioning to the three dead thugs, "have anything we can use on em." The operative walks over to check. Snake then tells the other two operatives to do the same with any bodies they find on the other side. Snake himself slowly walks through the hallway, cautiously. As soon as he gets to the end of the hallway, the thug that had stumbled away comes running at him with a knife. (2v4) Snake diverts the knife to the ground, and uppercuts the thug in the jaw. He takes a step back from the attack. (4v5) Snake now goes on the offensive with a strong right hook, but the thug ducks and jabs Snake in the stomach. (5v5) The thug goes back on the offensive, taking two jabs at Snake, which are both parried. (4v0) Snake goes for a power jab to the thug's face, and finds it open. The punch goes right into the thug's nose, putting him against the wall, falling down. Snake kicks the two AK-47s away and keeps his SMG on the thug.

"We didn't find anything, 543." one of the operatives says through the comms.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Snake replies curtly. "Understood."
He asks the thug on the ground where the hostages are, in no kind words.
Black lives matter.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agent Morello, now armed with more knowledge on the facility felt confident to move forward. Hopefully the traffic between the building and the docks would not be too heavy. Playing it safe would be key; stealth and surprise were the cornerstones of any successful operation.

Advance towards target building, prioritize stealth over speed.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep moving through the house.
10/10.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile

Operative 246 sighs softly. Of course they had techs inside. He stands off to the side of the door, holding his pistol at the ready as he reaches over and knocks on the door firmly, calling out in korean, "Open up, my hands are full! Lunch has arrived early."

Be sneaky! Sort of. Knock on the door and gun down the first tech who opens it. Step inside and fire at the second tech! Don't fail shooting rolls!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7