Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 112513 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - Everything changed when the skeletons attacked
« Reply #1590 on: July 19, 2015, 04:16:31 am »

Try and back up AoshimaMichio somehow. If there's a clear path, simply run over and hit one of the Firebenders in the back, holding the pole like a baseball bat. Try and remain at the furthest possible distance.
thincake

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: July 19, 2015, 04:30:54 am »

"I'm not throwing this over to you. If it hits someone, it'll do damage, and if it misses, it's in the muddy water that may or may not randomly phase into infinite deepness at random. I can't think of a reason for the island otherwise."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: July 19, 2015, 04:36:08 am »

Try and back up AoshimaMichio somehow. If there's a clear path, simply run over and hit one of the Firebenders in the back, holding the pole like a baseball bat. Try and remain at the furthest possible distance.
With the firebenders distracted, you strike the headless one as hard as you can in the back, sending it falling to its knees, but doing no damage to the bones due to the armor. Tiruin's arrow deflects off the helmet of the one next to you harmlessly.'

"I'm not throwing this over to you. If it hits someone, it'll do damage, and if it misses, it's in the muddy water that may or may not randomly phase into infinite deepness at random. I can't think of a reason for the island otherwise."
((Isn't Tiruin still standing near the door with her bow?))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: July 19, 2015, 04:40:24 am »

((I am. :P ))
Tiruin was lost in the silly. So she called Kevak out on his silly. :P
"You're being silly here. The water is normal...water. Chill your hands. Just lend it to me and I'll show you nothing bad will go wrong."

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: July 19, 2015, 04:40:55 am »

Armach knocks the skeleton in front of him down and stomps it until it stops moving. He then looks to both sides and see that both Hugo and Twin are being attacked and has difficultly choosing which to help. He figures that Hugo can take on the one skeleton, or at least hold out until after he helps Twin. He runs over to her and tries to pull the skeleton off of her.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: July 19, 2015, 04:57:12 am »

Tea slings his rifle to his back and moves to flank/backstrike the last two firebenders in hand-to-hand combat.
((Didn't resolve. As mentioned before, h2h should focus on joint locks.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: July 19, 2015, 04:57:59 am »

Trip the distracted firebender and knock it over. Stand on its back and stab repatedly into most exposed spot.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: July 19, 2015, 05:01:21 am »

((I am. :P ))
Tiruin was lost in the silly. So she called Kevak out on his silly. :P
"You're being silly here. The water is normal...water. Chill your hands. Just lend it to me and I'll show you nothing bad will go wrong."
((Oh. Derp.))

Provided Tir is within handoff range. Kevak hands her the staff.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: July 19, 2015, 05:04:45 am »

((SCORE!!))

Tiruin equips staff as a retroactive action and charges forth towards nearest foe! Utilizing the reach of the staff to bop them hard in the upper body//cause unbalance given the leg-high water being a counter-force. Focus on hitting the lower back if I manage to maneuver around.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: July 19, 2015, 05:37:39 am »

Armach knocks the skeleton in front of him down and stomps it until it stops moving. He then looks to both sides and see that both Hugo and Twin are being attacked and has difficultly choosing which to help. He figures that Hugo can take on the one skeleton, or at least hold out until after he helps Twin. He runs over to her and tries to pull the skeleton off of her.
With Armach's yanking and Twinwolf resisting with her bladearm, the skeleton's arm gets severed at the elbow and Armach shoves it away, though that still leaves the one around her legs. HugoLuman leans forward against the skeleton grappling him and uses his superior weight to tackle it to the ground, hearing a crack! though not breaking anything. He can't quite break its grip but the skeleton seems unable to move him.

Trip the distracted firebender and knock it over. Stand on its back and stab repatedly into most exposed spot.
((SCORE!!))
Tiruin equips staff as a retroactive action and charges forth towards nearest foe! Utilizing the reach of the staff to bop them hard in the upper body//cause unbalance given the leg-high water being a counter-force. Focus on hitting the lower back if I manage to maneuver around.
Tea slings his rifle to his back and moves to flank/backstrike the last two firebenders in hand-to-hand combat.
((Didn't resolve. As mentioned before, h2h should focus on joint locks.))
As the non-decapitated firebender turns around to engage Aoshi, he tries sweeping its legs, but the resistance from the water at this low point is too much, and the skeleton is only stumbled. However, Tiruin arrives with a strike to the chest, sending the off-balance firebender falling over, where Aoshi can pin it. His attacks are still rather ineffective, but IcyTea seems to be having luck grappling the headless one that Adragis knocked over, twisting and disabling the arms.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: July 19, 2015, 06:28:58 am »

"Let's break its arms." Aoshi says to Tiruin. He proceeds to grab one arm and bend it into breaking position.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: July 19, 2015, 06:40:09 am »

With the nearby skeletons nearly sorted, Tea moves on to help the other group using the same techniques of flanking and breaking joints.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: July 19, 2015, 07:32:12 am »

Attempt to remove the arms of the skeleton on my legs.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: July 19, 2015, 07:35:12 am »

"Let's break its arms." Aoshi says to Tiruin. He proceeds to grab one arm and bend it into breaking position.
Tiruin bites her lower lip in indecision, knowing her grip strength--though also knowing her upper body strength faring poorly in comparison.

"I'd rather find the source of what's driving them. Aim for breaking the joints--it'll help you and your bones too. That's where they're weak. Whatever 'magic' is holding them together in my opinion should be concentrated at the joints of the limbs. Aim there instead."

She attacks thusly.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: July 19, 2015, 07:44:56 am »

McDonald finishes his popcorn and runs up to Twin and jumps on the skeleton's elbow, trying to break it.
I'm with stupid |
                      v
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 189