Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 111871 times)

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - This is what happens when you play with fire
« Reply #1320 on: July 15, 2015, 06:36:34 pm »

Spoiler: The Encounter (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 07:27:21 pm by armach »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: July 15, 2015, 06:58:36 pm »

"There are others, although one turned into a cat somehow. And then erryone just ran into the fog room."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: July 15, 2015, 07:12:23 pm »

"There are others, although one turned into a cat somehow. And then erryone just ran into the fog room."
Tiruin nods.

"Lead the way please. I have no idea where these are or what is going on. But I'm assuming I'm Alice. Alice in Wonderland. And you're my awesome white rabbit who doesn't have to chase time. Please lead on Neri-err, Kevak. Do tell me what to say."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: July 15, 2015, 09:00:57 pm »

((I'll post my confrontation later, it's written up but I don't want to affect how the others handle theirs. If you want, though, I can pm it to you.))
((I'm realizing my coat would probably tell a lot to anyone with a good enough nose. I keep it very clean, but I don't really wash it, instead removing individual stains and blemishes as they happen.))

HugoLuman sank to his knees, suddenly finding himself back on cold, hard concrete. "...shit." Blood streaked his face from the gash on his left cheek, and he grasped the wound on his shoulder that had his right arm hanging limp. He looks down and sees Arcvasti-cat. "Well, at least you're..." he surveys the scabbed-over wounds "..alive." He breathes deeply a few times, groans, and winces, barely holding himself up on his knees by leaning on his axe, then with some effort assumes a cross-legged sitting position, setting the axe down. "Did you also see something really screwed up in there?"

Arcvasti tries another affirmative head gesture and moves closer to HugoLuman, cuddling against their leg and purring, still breathing heavily.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: July 15, 2015, 10:11:25 pm »

((I'll post my confrontation later, it's written up but I don't want to affect how the others handle theirs. If you want, though, I can pm it to you.))
((I'm realizing my coat would probably tell a lot to anyone with a good enough nose. I keep it very clean, but I don't really wash it, instead removing individual stains and blemishes as they happen.))

HugoLuman sank to his knees, suddenly finding himself back on cold, hard concrete. "...shit." Blood streaked his face from the gash on his left cheek, and he grasped the wound on his shoulder that had his right arm hanging limp. He looks down and sees Arcvasti-cat. "Well, at least you're..." he surveys the scabbed-over wounds "..alive." He breathes deeply a few times, groans, and winces, barely holding himself up on his knees by leaning on his axe, then with some effort assumes a cross-legged sitting position, setting the axe down. "Did you also see something really screwed up in there?"

Arcvasti tries another affirmative head gesture and moves closer to HugoLuman, cuddling against their leg and purring, still breathing heavily.
HugoLuman, after a moment of hesitation, scratches Arcvasti's head with his non-limp hand, feeling it's probably warranted. "Yeah. This is a bit strange, considering how you were a person just a bit ago. Well, guess you're still one. Um. Has your brain gone all... catty?"

It was then that FallacyOfUrist seemed to snap out of his trance.
"Um... hello? Are you all right?"

Fallacy looms over HugoLuman.

Edit:
"Ow... ow... my ear."

Fallacy feels at his ear using his hand.
"My arm's really messed up. Got hit in the stomach pretty hard, too. Uh... you don't look so good yourself."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: July 15, 2015, 10:16:01 pm »

HugoLuman, after a moment of hesitation, scratches Arcvasti's head with his non-limp hand, feeling it's probably warranted. "Yeah. This is a bit strange, considering how you were a person just a bit ago. Well, guess you're still one. Um. Has your brain gone all... catty?"

Arcvasti sits for a moment before tapping their glow-hard-paw-thing with their other paw in a gesture more like one of Them. Remembering their Cogulate power, Arcvasti then batted the HugoLuman in the left cheek where the wound was, scabbing the wound, being careful not to accidentally obstruct a nostril again. They then began nosing at their right shoulder, trying to see if it was a wound they could help with.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: July 15, 2015, 10:26:26 pm »

"Naw, it's just my aghhh- ear. Yeah, it hurts, but compared to you- aghh- er... did you just say that cat was a person a time back? If this is a dream, it's getting weirder and weirder. Agh. Aghhhh. I don't suppose you've got an aspirin or ibuprofen or something that kills pain? Or any medical supplies?"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: July 15, 2015, 10:41:45 pm »

Arcvasti sits for a moment before tapping their glow-hard-paw-thing with their other paw in a gesture more like one of Them. Remembering their Cogulate power, Arcvasti then batted the HugoLuman in the left cheek where the wound was, scabbing the wound, being careful not to accidentally obstruct a nostril again. They then began nosing at their right shoulder, trying to see if it was a wound they could help with.
There was indeed an open wound there, staining the inside of the coat with blood. Scabbing over wouldn't fix the arm, but at least it would stop the flow. "Thanks. I forgot about the powers thing. Um," he looked at FallacyOfUrist, realizing they hadn't been introduced. "Could you help me up? I'm sorry I haven't got any medical supplies, but the others might. Outside this room."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: July 15, 2015, 10:48:48 pm »

Adragis wanders into the trash room.
"Anyone here?"
thincake

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: July 15, 2015, 10:51:33 pm »

"Others? Once we're out of immediate danger I'm going to need to have a long, long talk. Excuse me..."

FallacyofUrist winces with the ear pain and, immediately after wincing, proceeded to help HugoLuman up, offering support if he couldn't stand.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: July 15, 2015, 10:56:21 pm »

"...Goddamnit. I hope they didn't fall off the cliff....where do I go now?"

Can I see anything from the cliff, or climb a tree and try and figure out if there's a door somewhere or something?

I don't really want to just be crashing through undergrowth without at least some vague idea of the right direction, after all.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: July 15, 2015, 11:01:39 pm »

"...Goddamnit. I hope they didn't fall off the cliff....where do I go now?"

Can I see anything from the cliff, or climb a tree and try and figure out if there's a door somewhere or something?

I don't really want to just be crashing through undergrowth without at least some vague idea of the right direction, after all.
Looks like jungle as far as you can see, both below you and up here, though admittedly you can only see about a hundred feet due to the mist.

"Others? Once we're out of immediate danger I'm going to need to have a long, long talk. Excuse me..."

FallacyofUrist winces with the ear pain and, immediately after wincing, proceeded to help HugoLuman up, offering support if he couldn't stand.
"Much obliged." HugoLuman leans on FoUrist. "Could you hand me my axe there? Also, Arc here might be able to staunch your ear."

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: July 15, 2015, 11:05:30 pm »

Armach snaps out of the trance and looks around. "Son of a bitch, that was a crazy hallucination." He looks over to Hugo. "Woah, what happened to you?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: July 15, 2015, 11:05:50 pm »

"Urgh. I bet this room's actually tiny and I'm unconscious or something. Would explain why there's no door. Wait. Maybe if I just back up the exact place I arrived..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: July 15, 2015, 11:06:10 pm »

FallacyofUrist grabs the axe and hands it to HugoLuman.

"Agh... okay? I'm going to assume that that cat is a bit more than it seems."

[Redacted for the pain it would accidentally cause HugoLuman]
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 11:15:10 pm by FallacyofUrist »

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 189