Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 111863 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - This is what happens when you play with fire
« Reply #1350 on: July 16, 2015, 12:52:11 am »

((such symbol
very music))
thincake

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: July 16, 2015, 01:00:16 am »

Spoiler: Confrontation (click to show/hide)

Tea wakes up, and immediately regrets the decision to do so. He is almost entirely covered in bruises, has a black eye, is winded as if he had taken a cheap shot to the diaphragm, and has a terrible headache and nausea from a hopefully minor concussion.

"Aargh..."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:04:00 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: July 16, 2015, 01:06:26 am »

Armach shakes Rolepgeek until he fully regains consciousness.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: July 16, 2015, 01:10:00 am »

HugoLuman seems to be having trouble standing. "Oh, hey." He winces. "HugoLuman. All from Bay12 here... apparently... nice to meet you. No idea what's up here."
"Tiruin, also I didn't know I'd see you guys in my dream. Anyway," she looked at Kevak, "I guess y'all know each other, given we're all from Bay12. Don't know anyone else here. Let's get down to business--I may wake up anyway--what's the problem here and what're we hiding from? Anything to do? Solve? Battle--if that's the last resort? I have a bow and I know how to use it."

She waved at Adragis who she did not know with the same sincere smile. Nice to know people you've never met before in dreams and see them...like awesome people. Unbeknownst to all the other taller-than-her people around, she had a thing for accents and languages, specifically how people spoke them. Native English was a very amusing tone to her ears.

...Maaaan, those English accents...those tones~♥ ♫♪
"Oh," he looks at her, glancing at Kevak quickly. "Well... glad to see what you look like, my friend. Though this place is not so good." He tries to take a step forward, but cries out and falls over on his knees, the axe clattering to the floor.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: July 16, 2015, 01:23:39 am »

Tiruin rushed up to the seemingly hurt man and tried to support him up--away from where she guessed the wound was (somewhere on the lower body, ankle or leg maybe). The fog where he emerged from didn't help her feelings: This-well, the ambient fog and the scenery anyway-was like...reminiscent of a game she played before, though without all the dark themes. Just the scenery. One thought out of many, but the memories stuck.

"Woah, woah there. You're hurt--why didn't you say so in the first place. Where's the wound and what happened to you? Can anyone inform me of what just happened here? I don't want to be left uninformed. Are you all survivors or something? Where're the police or the station staff? Why is it that some of you have makeshift weapons? Does anyone know medical attention other than me here so I won't botch it up?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: July 16, 2015, 01:37:56 am »

HugoLuman speaks in short breaths. "There was an illusion jungle in the fog. Except part of it was real. I don't know. I got hurt. On the arm. And the face. And stomach, I think. Others are still in there, need help. But don't go in. We need medical supplies, and something to loud. Arc is still alive."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: July 16, 2015, 01:42:07 am »

Tiruin blinked.

Yep, totally an RPG. People who I don't know. Though I think that's just my communication experience. It's normal to name people out to strangers without details right? I hope I'm not being condescending--oh bother, they can't read my thoughts! ...And even then, I'm not patronizing. Just...oh dear.

"Illusions--light. Right. Use sound instead. Hopefully they can hear us from here? How does Arc look like? I suppose its nobody in my vicinity? You guys--any idea on what to do? Order me around please. I want to help. Someone brief me here?"

-Though I've never BEEN in an RPG before so I can actually do and talk to the people here. And they seriously seem real. Hmph. And those accents. Right. But really. Seems pretty normal. May just be me being weird with names.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: July 16, 2015, 02:22:26 am »

Sloooooowly, Tea sits up. He sees the others around him, some of them stuck in some trance.

"Urgh, little help? I think I won, but I need some medical attention..."

He retches, leans to the side and vomits on the floor.

"It hurts...please help."

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: July 16, 2015, 03:37:41 am »

McDonald scrambles to the opening and looks what's actually there.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: July 16, 2015, 07:08:43 am »

Ah hell no. RUN THE HELL AWAY. Try to keep trees between me and the flowers as much as I can.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: July 16, 2015, 08:51:27 am »

"We should have stuck with the bee room."

"Also Tir, pick either Kevak or Neri arbitrarily"

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: July 16, 2015, 09:57:48 am »

Sloooooowly, Tea sits up. He sees the others around him, some of them stuck in some trance.

"Urgh, little help? I think I won, but I need some medical attention..."

He retches, leans to the side and vomits on the floor.

"It hurts...please help."

"Shit, sorry man. I'm not really sure on how to help you, maybe the cat can. Besides, I have to make sure no else gets hurt in that hallucination." Armach wakes up the others in the same way he woke up Rolepgeek.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: July 16, 2015, 10:08:51 am »

"I guess now would be a good time to see if those...injectors work on injuries. I think I have a...concussion. Would get rid of all this...cat stuff anyway."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: July 16, 2015, 10:47:29 am »

"We should have stuck with the bee room."
"Yes, but Arc was in trouble. Had to do something."

Tiruin blinked.

Yep, totally an RPG. People who I don't know. Though I think that's just my communication experience. It's normal to name people out to strangers without details right? I hope I'm not being condescending--oh bother, they can't read my thoughts! ...And even then, I'm not patronizing. Just...oh dear.

"Illusions--light. Right. Use sound instead. Hopefully they can hear us from here? How does Arc look like? I suppose its nobody in my vicinity? You guys--any idea on what to do? Order me around please. I want to help. Someone brief me here?"
"Tir, I want to explain, I really do, but we're short on time right now. People in there are wounded or still in the illusion, and-" He stops here, needing to take several breaths, and gritting his teeth. "Um, didn't you say once you knew first aid? We might need you in there once the illusion clears up."The fog flickers for a moment. "...help me back over to the door, please. I need to check."

Ah hell no. RUN THE HELL AWAY. Try to keep trees between me and the flowers as much as I can.
You begin to run, when suddenly
LIBER SCRIPTUS LIBER PROFERETUR
Music blasts into your ears, something pressing on them, making the bee-stings flare in pain again. Your vision shakes, and the jungle cracks and shatters before your eyes, leaving you suddenly standing in a concrete room, surrounded by cardboard cutouts of palm trees and ferns. Armach stands next to you, and removes headphones from your ears, but you can still hear the music echoing after he does so.

McDonald scrambles to the opening and looks what's actually there.
It is indeed a muddy slope, which you wind up sliding down as soon as you reach it (intentionally or not: it's slippery). It's hard to see what's going on, but at the bottom, you collide with someone.
"Oof!"
Before you can look to see who it is, though, suddenly your whole word rumbles and you're seeing double
LIBER SCRIPTUS LIBER PROFERETUR

"WHAT?" Rolep asks. He could still hear that screeching, but he couldn't hear anything else.

Also he could see two places at the same time and it was really trippy.
In the smaller place, Armach shakes you, and the jungle begins to dissolve around you. Armach removes the ear phones as the jungle completely fades away, and goes over to Twinwolf, leaving you standing there, with your ears ringing.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: July 16, 2015, 10:53:23 am »

"Ow..." Twin says, rubbing her ears. "Oh, it was illusions... still, ow." She looks at the still-cat Arc. "Are we going to give him that injection, or what?"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:04:06 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 189