Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31799 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

The zoo is empty. Everything else must've eaten all of the food on the way out.
R'yaak gives a yip to his pup. They've got to clear the dead-zone before they get too hungry.

Pick up the pace. Find somewhere which hasn't been cleaned out yet
You sniff the pathway in front of you, and it seems that there hasn't been any others here lately. You continue down that street and approach the butchery. It's windows look like they would break easily, and there is a couple of rotting pieces of meat in the storefront. There is one hunk of corned beef sitting there however.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch sighs to herself that she cant get closer and decides to check other parts of the room closer.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

R'yaak takes a cautious sniff around the storefront. Food is food, after all.

Attempt to operate front store thing. In the event of failure, look around for something to break the window with. Possibly something which doesn't require hands.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Sneeuwwitje howls loudly as he would move for a bite into the shadow wolf's skull.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chirp'ko mulls it over.  This monkey smart, not like me.  If I let him be my leader, he can get me fish.  I must have fish! FISH!!!  Chirp'ko twitches with excitement.

"Alright!  Get me inside the fish place and I will make you my leader.  As long as you keep getting me fish, I will follow you and obey."

Join the chimpanzee on adventure in exchange for entry into the fish smokery.

Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Change course and head to the peak

Children, this redness inside me is angry. We must go and calm it or I fear I may not be able to continue on.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crusch sighs to herself that she cant get closer and decides to check other parts of the room closer.
You cannot see anything else of interest in the area you can effect.

R'yaak takes a cautious sniff around the storefront. Food is food, after all.

Attempt to operate front store thing. In the event of failure, look around for something to break the window with. Possibly something which doesn't require hands.
You attempt to open the storefront window with your body or paws, and you succeed for long enough to allow your cub to grab the meat.

Change course and head to the peak

Children, this redness inside me is angry. We must go and calm it or I fear I may not be able to continue on.
You direct your course to the peak. By the time you get there, the sun has nearly set, and there are stairs in front of you leading a long way up to the top of the mountain.

Sneeuwwitje howls loudly as he would move for a bite into the shadow wolf's skull.
You crush the shadow wolfs head with your glowing fangs, and the wolf disperses, only to reform into another ball of shadows. It starts to shift uncontrollably.

Chirp'ko mulls it over.  This monkey smart, not like me.  If I let him be my leader, he can get me fish.  I must have fish! FISH!!!  Chirp'ko twitches with excitement.

"Alright!  Get me inside the fish place and I will make you my leader.  As long as you keep getting me fish, I will follow you and obey."

Join the chimpanzee on adventure in exchange for entry into the fish smokery.

"Brilliant! My name is Alfy by the way." Alfy places you on his shoulder before walking to the fish smokery and beginning to pick the lock. You see an oddly big rat crawling around in the distance.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:40:05 am by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch moans to herself about not finding anything and decides to lye down watching Sneeuwwitje fighting.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Excellent!
But now; with the primary concern of food dealt with, R'yaak has to deal with the much larger concern of where he is. The savannah is a slow memory coiled about his heart.
A map. That would help. Yet, the only place he'd ever seen maps was in the zoo...
Time to go back, look for an information kiosk or something
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stare to see what it's doing.
10/10.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chirp'ko responds to Alfy with a submissive gesture, saying "My name is Chirp'ko, Master Alfy"

Upon seeing the large rat, Chirp'ko perks up and says:
"Watch out Master!  Far from here, there is big rat lurking.  He may want my fish and be dangerous!"

Continue being a lookout while Alfy works.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:37:56 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Leave the cat in charge of my children in a safe place near the bottom of the steps. They shall rest and sleep here. I will climb the mountain and secure the orb. If it gets too dark to see normally, use my special eyes.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stare to see what it's doing.
The shadow ball begins to expand, until it has engulfed both you and the altar. It appears to have a hollow interior. As you look around the shadow bubble, you can see many monstrous tentacles sprouting out from everywhere, lashing out at you. In the center of the bubble, another shadow orb appears.

You have 15 AP left. You will need to eat soon. You will need to drink soon.
Crusch moans to herself about not finding anything and decides to lye down watching Sneeuwwitje fighting.
As you begin to watch, the shadow orb engulfs Sneeuwitje, preventing you from seeing anything.

You have 17 AP left. You will need to eat and drink soon.

Excellent!
But now; with the primary concern of food dealt with, R'yaak has to deal with the much larger concern of where he is. The savannah is a slow memory coiled about his heart.
A map. That would help. Yet, the only place he'd ever seen maps was in the zoo...
Time to go back, look for an information kiosk or something
(Just saying, you are quite the impressive roleplayer. You do well at conveying R'yaaks thoughts through words. Its makes GMing thar much more interesting.)

You head back to the zoo and investigate some nearby information kiosks. There seems to be a map of the area in the gift shop, but it is locked.

You have 14 AP left. You will need to eat and drink soon.
Chirp'ko responds to Alfy with a submissive gesture, saying "My name is Chirp'ko, Master Alfy"

Upon seeing the large rat, Chirp'ko perks up and says:
"Watch out Master!  Far from here, there is big rat lurking.  He may want my fish and be dangerous!"

Continue being a lookout while Alfy works.
In response to the submissive gesture, Alfy shakes his head. "No, no, no. I am not your master. You are your own master. We are partners. Equal rights."

In response to the rat: "That's just a scavenger. They won't bother us if we don't bother them."
Alfy finishes picking the lock and the door opens. "Done and done."

You have 16 AP left. You will need to eat and drink soon.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Leave the cat in charge of my children in a safe place near the bottom of the steps. They shall rest and sleep here. I will climb the mountain and secure the orb. If it gets too dark to see normally, use my special eyes.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try to escape. I'm getting hungry.
10/10.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29