Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31839 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Do a flyby and see if we can match the streets with the map.
You fly around briefly, with Burger in your talons reading the map, you manage to match the streets up and find the research lab. There are no windows, and the door is opened a crack.

Inick needs to rest soon, or will begin to suffer penalties.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ask Burger if he smells anything bad from the research lab.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ask Burger if he smells anything bad from the research lab.
Using his dog-senses, he sniffs all around the building and comes back. "I smell something. It smell bad. I do not like."

Burger has lost 10 sanity, and now has 100.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find a nearby building to hide out in. Explore the building for loot and rest.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find a nearby building to hide out in. Explore the building for loot and rest.
You find a house just nearby, and it is unlocked. You go inside and scavenge the house, finding a fridge that is still operational, a robot in need of repair, a book on robots, and a toolbox. However, you also bump your head on the roof due to your new size (5 pain for 2 actions).  You also find a sleeping bag on the ground. Burger sleeps in it, as you cannot fit. You rest on the floor of the house after closing the door and locking it. Inick wakes up.

Inick now has removed all his pain due to resting. He has regained his sanity due to resting. He is resting for 5 more hours until he can do more actions. (Ill just fast-forward time. Once you've finished the day, however, you will have to wait for other people to do their actions for the day.)  Inick is now hungry. Inick has 6 AP left.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 07:02:57 pm by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Can I go look at this caravan? If they are friendly.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can I go look at this caravan? If they are friendly.
You do not know the friendliness of the caravan, and approach it carefully. You sneak around to the front, and read the weather-beaten sign. It reads 'BIONIC TRADER'. Inside the caravan; what appears to be a robot is working on something.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

I ask the robot about his caravan!
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I ask the robot about his caravan!
You speak to the robot and it perks up, rotating to look at you. It has a screen for a face which words appear on."WELL HELLO THERE ADULT PAPIO AND TWO CHILD PAPIO. WOULD YOU LIKE TO GIVE ME SOME ITEMS IN EXCHANGE FOR BIONIC PARTS?"
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Ouak is very intrigued by this. "Yes, Ouak can get you things. I have little things here, but can go and get more things. What things do you have, and what things do you want?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait so can I or can I not do actions now?

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

What do you mean?

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can do actions for 6 more hours now, sorry that was worded badly.

Ouak is very intrigued by this. "Yes, Ouak can get you things. I have little things here, but can go and get more things. What things do you have, and what things do you want?"
The robot replies to this with "I WOULD LIKE OBJECTS THAT HUMANS ONCE USED, SUCH AS DIARIES OR NEWSPAPERS. I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HUMANS, SO I CAN BECOME ONE. I OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF BIONIC PARTS, MUCH LIKE THE ARM YOU HAVE NOW. I ALSO HAVE SPECIAL PARTS, SUCH AS TEMPERATURE MANAGERS AND INFARED SENSORS. I CAN ALSO INSTALL THEM FOR AN EXTRA FEE."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Ouak's eyes go wide. Ouak likes his new arm. He likes it a lot. I accept your quest robot maker. I shall make you a human, and you will make Ouak a robot! Ouak looks for human writing in the area and shops that may have writings within them.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ouak's eyes go wide. Ouak likes his new arm. He likes it a lot. I accept your quest robot maker. I shall make you a human, and you will make Ouak a robot! Ouak looks for human writing in the area and shops that may have writings within them.
The robot claps its hands in joy "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Oakou looks around and finds a book store, and a house, both nearby.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29