Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31743 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You thea! Speehk and tehl mee yohr nehme!"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

"You thea! Speehk and tehl mee yohr nehme!"
You hear the feasting stop, and a quizzical groan. A person-sized black blob slides its way out into view, and forms a mouth to growl inhumanly. It appears to be annoyed at this disturbance of its feast. (INITIATE COMBAT) The blob leaps up at Inick. (Im guessing he's flying.)
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fly out of range of the creature, outside of the building and into the sunlight.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

((Oh wow, this is moving fast. I hope I can keep up.))

She-Who-Watches searches for safe spot on high ground (or on top of tall buildings) which she can call a home for a while. A spot where is good view on surrounding lands, mostly so she can look down on everybody else.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fly out of range of the creature, outside of the building and into the sunlight.
You attempt to fly out of range, but you fail and get caught by a talon. The goo is crawling up your talon, compressing it incredibly hard.

Inick is in quiite a bit of pain (20).

((Oh wow, this is moving fast. I hope I can keep up.))

She-Who-Watches searches for safe spot on high ground (or on top of tall buildings) which she can call a home for a while. A spot where is good view on surrounding lands, mostly so she can look down on everybody else.
She-Who-Watches and her cub, whilst everyone else begins to scavenge, find a building that could suit their needs. It is a tallish apartment tower that has 5 floors. All the floors but one have broken windows, and the front door is blocked by rubble. There seems to also be a gathering of sleeping birds at the top.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

Use 2 AP to search the grocery store for food.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drink the mutagen

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use 2 AP to search the grocery store for food.
((You dont use AP. You just spend time scavenging and each AP is an hour.)) Webstalker scavenges in the grocery store for two hours. Due to her small size, she cannot carry many things, but she can fit into small spaces. She finds an abandoned mouse-hole with scraps of the mice remaining.

Drink the mutagen
Inick quickly drinks the mutagen and experiences intense pain (50, so a total of 70 pain) before having his flesh bubble and growing to the size of an eagle. His talons grow so much that the blob is forced off, and falls to the ground with a splat. The pain has died down. (10)

Inick gained the trait Big- Positive: More fearsome, stronger, and can carry more. Negative: Worse at stealth and dodging, and cannot fit into smallish gaps. Also has a higher metabolism.   Inick is now hungry and tired. He now can only use 5 more AP before needing to rest.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fly off and find something to eat, then find a branch to rest on.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fly off and find something to eat, then find a branch to rest on.
You fly off, struggling with your new wings at first, but getting the hang of it quickly. You search all around the city, and find a dog whimpering in a nearby alleyway. It appears to be in pain. What do you do?
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fly down to the dog and say: "Dog! I, Inick the Ultrarehven, will faihnd you mehdicine if you tehl me wheah foohd ees. Wheah can I faihnd thehm?"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fly down to the dog and say: "Dog! I, Inick the Ultrarehven, will faihnd you mehdicine if you tehl me wheah foohd ees. Wheah can I faihnd thehm?"
The dog looks at you with pleading eyes and whimpers "There is food stash on top floor of building...." The dog slightly points up to the top of the building next to him. "Then there is pain go-awayers in this building." The dog points to the other building. "Plea....se.... he....lp..." The dog passes out. It will die in the hour. What do you do?
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Mark the building as my territory. If the door is blocked, then get inside through window, but make sure to clear it from class shards first. Search every floor carefully together with my kitten, while making my way up towards roof.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mark the building as my territory. If the door is blocked, then get inside through window, but make sure to clear it from class shards first. Search every floor carefully together with my kitten, while making my way up towards roof.
You rub yourself along the building base, and climb into the bottom window, making sure there are no glass shards. You carefully scavenge each floor before progressing to the next floor. You find a book of stories, a chunk of meat, and a crafting facility. Luckily, it is on the same floor that has windows, so there is no glass on the ground. You could make a house here and be safe. You go to the top and begin to sneak by the birds. They appear to be a massive flock of pigeons, some have genetic mutations however, such as extra eyes, more heads, random limbs, etc. What do you do?

She-Who-Watches now has 14 AP left. She has lost 10 sanity, and now has 140.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get the dog's medicine.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29