Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31779 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Get the dog's medicine.
You fly up into the building to get the dogs medicine. The building is a derelict hospital and there are many rooms lining the hall. You look around for a bit before finding some painkillers on a patient tray, next to a glass of water. You take the painkillers and rush down to the dog, giving it the painkillers. It swallows them one after the other. The pain is starting to die down, and you saved the dog from its untimely death. It will be in this unconscious state for one more hour. What do you do?
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get the food from the building and check back on the dog.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

I believe I marked this building as mine. Therefore pigeons are intruders in my territory. In my nest! Kitten watches as mommy shows how to hunt! But mommy doesn't wander too deep into open rooftop, keeping always option to escape back inside. Ie. she employs Hit and Run tactics.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get the food from the building and check back on the dog.
You fly to the top floor of the other building, and find a sack laying on the ground. Opening it, you find it is filled to the brim with food and water, and it all looks to be in good condition. You take the sack and fly back to the dog. The dog wakes up from his slumber "Huh... Wha....?" He sees Inick. "Oh, you saved me! Thank you very much! I am indebted to you. I shall follow you and help in what you do. Name is Burger." Burger looks very excited to help Inick, and bounds up and down. You just now notice that he only has one ear. He picks up the brown paper bag he was lying on and straps it to his back with some string.

Inick has gained a follower!
Spoiler: Burger (click to show/hide)
I believe I marked this building as mine. Therefore pigeons are intruders in my territory. In my nest! Kitten watches as mommy shows how to hunt! But mommy doesn't wander too deep into open rooftop, keeping always option to escape back inside. Ie. she employs Hit and Run tactics.
Dashing to and fro, you kill each pigeon one by one, leaving them beside your kitten. Once the rooftop is cleared, you notice a nest with one egg in it. The egg hatches. You hear the chick peeping for its mother.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 06:39:37 am by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Stop eating. "This corpse was sick. Don't eat it.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stop eating. "This corpse was sick. Don't eat it.
"Oh! Okay then. Thank you for warning. What you be doing here anyway?" Leli stops eating.

Sneeuwwitje just stops himself from vomiting.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

It is kitten's turn to hunt now. He can make his first kill with the chick. Ensure he also kills it and not just plays around. After that, eat my fill, groom self, store remaining meat into my nest and survey my future territory from rooftop (possible hunting grounds, stores, dangers, probably safe areas, other beings moving...)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find a place to rest with Burger. Go back to pick up the dosed bread, then split the bread with Burger. Ask about how Burger was injured.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 07:39:58 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

"I was looking for food. What were you doing?"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile

Go into the grocery store.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:49:14 am by Ama »

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Now wielding my crowbar (i think I have rope somewhere too) I look out of the store for new places to go. I also wonder how hungry/tired I am and how long before I need to eat or rest.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is kitten's turn to hunt now. He can make his first kill with the chick. Ensure he also kills it and not just plays around. After that, eat my fill, groom self, store remaining meat into my nest and survey my future territory from rooftop (possible hunting grounds, stores, dangers, probably safe areas, other beings moving...)
You tell the kitten to go and kill the chick like you did, and it does so with ease. You eat some meat, and are sated. You then groom yourself, removing any dirt and raising your sanity, before storing away your meat in a fridge that somehow has power, along with some more meat in it. You scout the rest of the area from the top of the building. You see the tech shop, the grocery store, the science lab, an abandoned hospital, and an eagle sized raven flying off in the distance. You also see what could be a flock of birds flying to the north, but you aren't sure.

She-Who-Watches has gained a level from claiming her own den! What would you like to improve? (just pm me the updated character sheet) She also has gained sanity from grooming herself and now has full sanity. She-Who-Watches has scouted the surrounding area, thus negating any future movement penalties in the area.

Go into the grocery store.
Glowing-Star-Of-The-Dark searches the grocery store, and finds a packet of toothpicks, a fork, and some cheese which she cannot eat, but may be able to use somewhere else.

She now has 17 AP left.

"I was looking for food. What were you doing?"
"Me too. I was also coming to hide."

Find a place to rest with Burger. Go back to pick up the dosed bread, then split the bread with Burger. Ask about how Burger was injured.
You fly off, carrying Burger in your massive talons, and land on top of an empty building. You had the bread strapped to your back, so it does not matter. You split the dosed bread with Burger, and he convulses in pain, before his flesh bubbles and he grows from the size of a puppy to bigger than a husky. Burger replies to your question with "I was looking for food. Then a rat with knife cut my ear. I lose lot of blood. I in pain for hours. But you save me!" He still looks very happy.

(Forgot to do this before) Inick gained a level for saving Burgers life! What would you like to improve? (pm me the new sheet.) Inick must rest in 2 more hours or will suffer penalties.

Now wielding my crowbar (i think I have rope somewhere too) I look out of the store for new places to go. I also wonder how hungry/tired I am and how long before I need to eat or rest.
You do not need to eat or rest. You will need to eat in 3 more hours of standard actions, and will need to rest in 16 more hours. You look outside, for new places to visit. You see a building with a lynx standing atop it, gazing down on all, and also see a caravan slowly rolling in your direction.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 05:48:10 pm by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have Burger read the vial and see if he knows where to get more of this mutagen. Search the building I'm on with Burger then go back up and rest.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 06:24:32 pm by Andres »

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have Burger read the vial and see if he knows where to get more of this mutagen. Search the building I'm on with Burger then go back up and rest.
Burger attempts to read the vial and does so with some success. "It say 'Moo-t-a-gen, m-ay-d, e-n, ree-see-r-k l-ab' then there some random symbols, then 'b-i th-ee moo-t-or-wai.' It has little map too." Burger shows him the label, and there is a small map with directions to the lab that made it. You scavenge the building, and find a packet of toothpicks, which Burger picks up excitedly and holds to his chest "Mine! Mine! Mine!" He will use them in combat as a ranged weapon. You go back to the top of the building.

Burger has 20 toothpicks left. Inick must rest in one hour.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do a flyby and see if I can match the streets with the map.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 06:40:11 pm by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29