Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31764 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

GTFO and find some new places to explore.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Eat more corpse.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

GTFO and find some new places to explore.
You run away, taking the vial with you. On the way, you find a loaf of bread, still in the packet. You escape unscathed.

Inick now has a loaf of bread and a vial of green liquid. It is mutagen, but he is unaware of that, being unskilled in science and unable to read. Inick is starting to get hungry.

Eat more corpse.
Leli just looks at him quizzically, before turning back to the corpse. You notice that the human you are eating tastes odd. You realise that he died of poisoning, as you are beginning to feel nauseous.

Sneeuwwitje has to perform a roll every action to prevent himself from becoming ill.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 11:31:17 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eat some of the bread. Take a piece of the bread and test the mutagen on it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eat some of the bread. Take a piece of the bread and test the mutagen on it.
You eat half a bit of bread, and your hunger is sated. You pour a drop of the mutagen on to the bread. It soaks in, and the spot where it soaked in turns slightly green.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look around for any tech shops.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look around for any tech shops.
You find a computer shop right next to the science lab. It seems to hold very advanced parts and equipment for a computer shop. The door is locked.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do a flyby around the building. Any windows? Keys? Potentially key-carrying corpses?

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do a flyby around the building. Any windows? Keys? Potentially key-carrying corpses?
There are many windows on the building, but they are barred. There is a backdoor with a corpse next to it.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check if the door is locked and loot the corpse.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Search the computer lab. Wow I am late, is turns not a thing?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're not missing out on anything. We're still each doing our own thing so turns are unnecessary.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check if the door is locked and loot the corpse.
The door is locked and the corpse just smells awful. However, in the distance, lying on the ground, you see a glint of metal.

Inick lost 20 sanity from this. He now has 130. Inick now has 16 AP.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:41:39 am by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

But it seems as if the shops have limited stuff. So the faster posters get the good stuff and those that are late don't. Unless I'm mistaken about the items here.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Also, I throw a rock into the window to enter the computer store.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29