Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: Darkness Redeemed: Multiplayer RPG (7/7)  (Read 23011 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Darkness Redeemed: Multiplayer RPG (7/7)
« Reply #210 on: July 17, 2015, 01:22:38 am »

Whisper to my hoard, and try to make that whisper appear elsewhere.

(Effectively, try to perform one-off projected ventriloquism.)
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 17, 2015, 01:26:14 am »

Along the path we go!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #212 on: July 17, 2015, 10:11:11 am »

I pick up my brothers and run into the underbrush. I tyro to find an area that is to thick for it to follow. Perhaps among the the roots of the brown things.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 17, 2015, 12:06:58 pm »

Argrark is extremely pleased with his shovel making machine. No doubt the village people will be jealous of him now. The next thing, of course, is that his shop needs some sort of building to be in. He constructs one using his remaining wooden planks, and makes sure that it is within view of the town's main gate, but on the side that his lean-to is on. He takes his time, making sure that it is a nice-looking building so it will attract customers.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 17, 2015, 01:37:00 pm »

Sell ice (from Merel Stardust's Layered Ice) to earn money, then buy the materials require to make a torch, make the torch, then return to the Infinite Library.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 20, 2015, 05:44:38 pm »

Turn 10: 2:53 PM

Ober has passed away.

Catalist De Aer will be joining next turn.

Along the path we go!

18, 8, after a short while, You see a floating island high in the sky, it's shadow covers much of the area around it, on it is a temple of some kind, and very dense vegetation. Aside from that, the path continues on, several berry trees go along the side of the path, and it leads to a mountain in the distance.

Spoiler: Oink (Iituem) (click to show/hide)

A coin disappears, reappearing a few meters away with your voice coming from it, you retrieve the coin.

Spoiler: The Librarian (ATHATH) (click to show/hide)

Sell ice (from Merel Stardust's Layered Ice) to earn money, then buy the materials require to make a torch, make the torch, then return to the Infinite Library.

3, 1, No shops. their stocks of oil are running too low to trade for ice until a new merchant comes by to provide some for their own needs.

19, A young man however, hears your plight and claims that you could get your oil and other material for torches by helping him and some others on a hunt for Slamanders, Rakks, and Decanter golems from the Library.

Spoiler: Noj  (Spiderking50) (click to show/hide)

I pick up my brothers and run into the underbrush. I tyro to find an area that is to thick for it to follow. Perhaps among the the roots of the brown things.

6, 17, It chases you through the underbrush, but eventually you lose it in a ruined jungle of stone pillars, some shattered, and others worn away, all of them tightly packed, and some with large stones atop them.

8, you only just dodge the Spider's Dangerous Legs smashing down where you were.

Spoiler: Argrark (Shadowhammer) (click to show/hide)

Argrark is extremely pleased with his shovel making machine. No doubt the village people will be jealous of him now. The next thing, of course, is that his shop needs some sort of building to be in. He constructs one using his remaining wooden planks, and makes sure that it is within view of the town's main gate, but on the side that his lean-to is on. He takes his time, making sure that it is a nice-looking building so it will attract customers.

10, As you state, it is so, a snazzy looking stand with plenty of space and a large shovel engraved on the top display's your ware of choice to the world. -5 EG

Spoiler: Waitlist (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 20, 2015, 05:45:53 pm »

See if I can just.. Float up to the island. Nothing is seeing my innards, only my outer meatskin.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 21, 2015, 01:20:45 am »

See if I can just.. Float up to the island. Nothing is seeing my innards, only my outer meatskin.
In b4 a bird flies past.

Happily accept the offer, and head out.

It's now or never, Shadowhammer. Do you wish to join me?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #218 on: July 21, 2015, 01:22:26 am »

I explore the ruins looking for anything that seems fungal in nature.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 21, 2015, 12:46:41 pm »

Pay 37 times the cost to permanently gain the power of coin-based ventriloquism.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 21, 2015, 03:54:12 pm »

((Great. I still don't know how my powers are supposed to work. And by that I mean the explanation confused me. Good luck me.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 21, 2015, 05:09:45 pm »

((Great. I still don't know how my powers are supposed to work. And by that I mean the explanation confused me. Good luck me.))
What are your powers, and why are they confusing?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 21, 2015, 05:22:01 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((They seem to make sense individually, but I can't seem to see how they fit together. Which is irritating because it was obvious to me when I first got the powers description.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 21, 2015, 05:34:49 pm »

((They seem to make sense individually, but I can't seem to see how they fit together. Which is irritating because it was obvious to me when I first got the powers description.))

You are now having excessive amounts of fun

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 21, 2015, 05:42:08 pm »

((It makes sense now, thank you.))

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20