- 3 (20%)
- 4 (26.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 3 (20%)
Something else (post in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 92

Author Topic: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC - Might be getting a new GM!  (Read 86770 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC and Interest Check
« Reply #525 on: June 09, 2015, 04:08:11 pm »

I always feel so left out when I check in on this again.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 09, 2015, 04:09:39 pm »

I always feel so left out when I check in on this again.
I know dem feels, bro. I felt the same thing back when EH started, what with the whole '10 pages when I woke up' thing.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 09, 2015, 04:10:26 pm »

".....anyway, Shiina, about that thing last night while we were alone business you suggested..."
you monster
-9999999999 karma for you

"You're on your own."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 09, 2015, 04:11:49 pm »

"I was talking about you too, y'know, but... Well, you're different enough to not be generic so. That doesn't really apply to you."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 09, 2015, 04:13:58 pm »

"If I knew what you were talking about, I'd be simultaneously offended and flattered."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 09, 2015, 04:15:15 pm »

"What? Hey, c'mon, I only know healing and stuff. I was thinking I get us rare drops, you sell them, y'know?"
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 09, 2015, 04:16:42 pm »

"Also I'm fairly sure you'd kick my ass in a fight so, you know. I'd rather not take my chances. Unlike a certain someone, I don't have a healing factor..."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 09, 2015, 04:16:57 pm »

Ok, making rolls and writing the turn now. You know what, I'm going to invoke Alternate Universe and say that for this encounter, you're all in the same party. Much less strain than keeping track of who was in what party and who gets xp and money.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 09, 2015, 04:18:47 pm »

Cool, what's the recharge time on my charge sword skill? And the range on its aggro effect.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 09, 2015, 04:19:59 pm »

Cool, what's the recharge time on my charge sword skill? And the range on its aggro effect.
IIRC it's a 1-turn stun on all sword skills, regardless.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 09, 2015, 04:21:37 pm »

Sword Skills don't have any more recharge time than they have a wait after it. In SAO, no charge time is ever mentioned, just that you're stunned afterwards. As for agro range, I'd say 3 tiles in any direction and 2 tiles diagonal. Otherwise you would drown in enemies.

Also, I'd like to note that Red has the highest HP by 15 points, despite not being a tank.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: June 09, 2015, 04:23:19 pm »

If his personality is any indication, he seems to be a bit of a Berserker though, so it makes sense. He needs to be able to take a few hits if he's gonna be right in the thick of fighting all day erryday.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 09, 2015, 04:26:36 pm »

If his personality is any indication, he seems to be a bit of a Berserker though, so it makes sense. He needs to be able to take a few hits if he's gonna be right in the thick of fighting all day erryday.
Yet he only resists 2 points of damage...
Sigtext!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 09, 2015, 04:26:55 pm »

Oh cool, in the info on page 1 in mentions one. Sweet I wanna try for 2 more charges in this fight.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 09, 2015, 04:27:16 pm »

About my bow skill where I shoot two arrows I was thinking first one is at 80% to hit total and second would be 60%.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 92