- 3 (20%)
- 4 (26.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 3 (20%)
Something else (post in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 92

Author Topic: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC - Might be getting a new GM!  (Read 86761 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC and Interest Check
« Reply #540 on: June 09, 2015, 04:28:46 pm »

If his personality is any indication, he seems to be a bit of a Berserker though, so it makes sense. He needs to be able to take a few hits if he's gonna be right in the thick of fighting all day erryday.
Yet he only resists 2 points of damage...
Hence the 90HP thing.
Or something. Maybe I'm just talking out of my ass for shits and giggles.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 09, 2015, 04:30:16 pm »

About my bow skill where I shoot two arrows I was thinking first one is at 80% to hit total and second would be 60%.
Sounds fair enough.

Also, these Boars have VERY low chance to dodge. Just want to note that. Almost done, should just take 10 more minutes or so.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 09, 2015, 04:32:08 pm »

Don't think they're gonna live long enough for me to get 2 more charges.

Btw does the stun mean you can't do anything or only can't do sword skills?
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 09, 2015, 04:35:39 pm »

You're frozen. It's why you can't just spam them as an insta-win, and also why you don't see Kirito use them without backup unless it's a finishing blow.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 09, 2015, 04:37:00 pm »

Yeah, kinda sucks for tanking though. If you use a skill to defend you leave yourself crippled the next turn. Ahh well that's what heavy armor and a big ass shield is for.

Once I get heavy armor and a big ass shield.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 09, 2015, 04:37:46 pm »

And this is why Shiina has a giant fuck-off RES score to back-up her Tower Stance. :P

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 09, 2015, 04:39:36 pm »

Lol yeah I took the strength route so I can use the heaviest stuff I can find fast. I'll pump up HP and Res now.
Caine's law.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 09, 2015, 04:41:18 pm »

Which reminds me, I probably should amp STR, then HP next. Shiina should be able to keep pace and still take less damage until I can amp her health, although technically her effective health pool is pretty large due to RES scores.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 09, 2015, 04:42:39 pm »

Yeah I'm doing res the next few levels to push it up to 30 then HP unless I find something really heavy I wanna use and 35 ain't enough.
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 09, 2015, 05:06:56 pm »

Yeah I've aggroed 3 boars and 1 big boar. This is gonna hurt :).
Caine's law.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 09, 2015, 05:07:12 pm »

I didn't move the ones who were targeting C but didn't get it again, because frankly I think that would've made the boars stand no chance.

I know they have high HP, but I want this to be a real team game. Everyone going after their own targets will get you killed in this game, and I won't be merciful about it.

Also, for this test, if you die you won't die for real. Justification: Nobody panicked until after Kayaba's announcement. People would've noticed if their friends didn't revive. Thus, I take it to mean if they died before the announcement, they respawned.
Sigtext!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 09, 2015, 05:10:24 pm »

Well no turn for me this round anyway, I'll just stand here and get bitten :) How much damage do the boars do btw?
Caine's law.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 09, 2015, 05:10:52 pm »

I can only defend one ally at a time. :P

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 09, 2015, 05:11:47 pm »

So you pick the guy with no enemies nearby lol. What's he gonna get hurt by? The bad smell?
Caine's law.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 09, 2015, 05:12:11 pm »

It's not a new turn. It's my representation of the "switch" mechanic mentioned earlier. You may swap places with an ally, if they're in range. Then the enemy turn begins...
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 92