Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23

Author Topic: Death to the false emperor, IT'S ALIVE!! (40k)  (Read 59192 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Accident will happen (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #195 on: September 25, 2015, 06:02:08 pm »

yah we need more cultists and let's just elevate some of our current ones up with intense training and such.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 25, 2015, 06:08:47 pm »

Clostorous III sounds like a large plant with crazy cultists as is too.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 29, 2015, 02:34:35 am »

Get location of Darious and then fight our way to him. Preferably with all of our strength.
Also +1 to getting more Sisters.

"Of course we'll be quite Hermine. So quite that people from the other side of the planet won't hear us as we destroy everything from here to wherever Darious is. Can someone get the location of him by the way".

----------
You grin as you show Hermine the basting charges.

"He should be down at the command centre on level 2."  Mortenux states

"Should, when has ever been where he should be?" Kastor says as he opens the door.

The door opens with a clunk and you enter a dusty loading bay.
There are hundreds of crates sacked in rows and all around is idle and dusty machinery.

"See the lazy arse can't even sell stolen cargo!
Come on the elevator this way."

You slide down the elevator cables all the way to level 1.

Exiting the shaft you find Kastor holding his gun to a woman's head, she's wearing only a silk vale and a pair of leather assless chaps.

"Sally don't make a sound just tell me where is Daryl?" his voice is just a whisper.
"Lord Kastor? your alive!" She throw her arms around him and plant a kiss on his sunburnt cheek.
"He's drunk in his room as always, are you gone do what i think ?" she asks.
"Yes, now you get the other girls and clear out of here.
Things are gone a get messy in here."

You head deeper inside base moving thru dimly light hallways.

A marine with large red beard exits the door ahead of you.
"Drop the gun Magnuson! " Kastor shouts at the marine.
He doesn't drop it but turns fireing from the hip.
A hail of bolts rains down on the party, one skids off your breastplate exploding in the wall behind you.
Hermine pushes you down as she catches the full weight of fire, bolts glance off her metal hide, exploding left and right.

There's the dull thump on an internal explosion and Hermine collapses holding one of her arms.
The limb is badly damaged, her machine flesh is ripped apart and strange liquids pour from the wound.

Magnuson empty gun clatter to the floor as you leap toward him.
His blade slams down invectively on your armour, you counter smash across the face with your pommel and knocking him to the floor.

He lashes out once more but you jump clear of his blade.

With both hands you bring your blade down, carving an arc from his temple down through the jaw and deep into the shoulder.
Hot blood sprays from the wounds splatting you in crimson.

"So Daryl's lacky is gone, good the bastard stole my socks" Mortenux states as he lifts Hermine to her feet.

You walk down the steps to level 2 and new foot steps echo is unison down the hallway, clanging on the metal floor.
"There shouldn't be anyone down here" Mortenux states.
"And i shouldn't be alive, who ever it is lets show them how we treat uninvited guests." Kastor replies raising his bolter.

The command room is large and empty save for one man.

Daryl he's shaven head and waiting for you by the opposite door.

"So Mortenux you've betrayed me leading our enemy's here..

"Daryl! Prepare to die traitor!" Kastor Roars as he draws his blade pushing past you.

Kastor walks towards Daryl slowly eyes fixed on him.
"Kastor you've come back to life only to die here as well.
War robots! Engage Kill Progarm 1!" Daryl shouts as he leaves.

Motors wine as from the sides two of cloaked men step forwards arms lowered.
The clatter of auto guns echo as they open fire.

Kastor crouches as he brakes in to a sprint, ignoring the bullets whizzing past him.
Cloaks gone to can see there skeletal iron forms as they move slowly towards you.
"Crush! Kill! Destroy!" the electronic voice's echo.   
"War robots! Six o'clock!" Mortenux roars as the hail of bullets continues.

Your bolt pistol spits fire with a deafening roar to no effect.
Right now you wish you had some armour piecing rounds for your boltpistol.
One of the robots advances towards you, swinging it arm around in a deadly arc.

Hermine slashes out with her sword, the blade stretching to slice at the robot from across the room.
Maybe to can stop it with magic, you recall reading about powerfull battle spell used by the ancient warriors of arcadedea

You step back as you coil the energy up in your hands forming it in to a ball, stepping forwards you throw.
"Hadouken!!" you shout as the ball of purple lighting hit's the first robot burning it's electronic brain to ash.

Smoke rises from the broken robots as you look at the broken men of iron before you.

"Are these the men of iron? i thought they where a children's tale" Lashunda asks

"No, these where just a shadow of those monsters, nothing like  them at all." the marine Titaneus answers as he kick the head of a fallen robot.

Smiling Kastor returns holding Daryl severed head.
"Miss Dominica breakfast is served in third room on the left.
Now i going to find out why he betrayed me."

You return to Kastor cutting Daryl's head open as you share breakfast with him...

------------
The rest of your short stay on Clostorous III is spent recruiting more followers for the sisters of maria.

After a week you have raised 125 new sisters to induct.
(any one got any ideas for the inducting rituals?)

----------------
--------------

Spoiler: Chaos Space Marines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Saharduin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lord Haakinson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lord Haakinson Forces (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Sisters of Maria (click to show/hide)

----------------------
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Crush! Kill! Destroy! (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #198 on: September 29, 2015, 09:39:06 am »

125 new sisters? Well that was easier than expected.

Okay I say training from hell time. That means it's time to give them basic training by showing them how to use bolters, heavy bolters, caraspace/power armor, and most of all sword training. All Senior Sisters of battle are mandated to help in helping the juniors out but primarily with conditioning and tactical knowledge.

First 2 months - Conditioning and Battle Tactics. As well as stories of what happens to those who don't learn what they need to..(aka punishment for not being up to our high standards)

Next 2 months - Execution of Battle Tactics and use of Armor in Combat Drills.

The last 2 months - Will be Close Combat Training with Swords and Daggers. I think for now on all sisters are obliged to have a dagger on their person at all times as a symbol to our Sisterhood as well as for personal protection.

Ask Kastor what he can do about a scout/spy to Stricii II? If I remember it's our old monastery world and I intend to go back to kidnap/indoctrinate Sisters and kill any who can't be taken alive. I want a trained spy team to infiltrate and know the defences of the Monastary as well as an update if their schedule has changed. Once done we'll know where they go to sleep, when, and then we can gas them with knockout gas (Ask Kastor if he can buy/give us some to knock out 1000 people). Any who escape the gas need to be either killed or captured by force.

Not only will we get New Sisters with strong training but we'll take over the Monastary world also. An on top of that we can use the Imperial Network to find the Inquisitor who killed our old Cannoness.

By the way, Funk our Fortress is gone now man. ((Their may be a new one on Stricii II though ;)))

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 29, 2015, 10:51:54 am »

you got lucky and actually got two lots of new troops but half of them where orks so i fudged it.
Okay I say training from hell time. That means it's time to give them basic training by showing them how to use bolters, heavy bolters, caraspace/power armor, and most of all sword training. All Senior Sisters of battle are mandated to help in helping the juniors out but primarily with conditioning and tactical knowledge.
You have a shortage of bolters, a major shortage of power armour with just three suits and no heavy bolters at all.
The rest of the training is fine but i was more after some kind of strange blood/sex/ drugs/generally bizarre stuff filled inducting ritual/ hazeing.
Mainly as training montages are really dull in text form.

I think for now on all sisters are obliged to have a dagger on their person at all times as a symbol to our Sisterhood as well as for personal protection.
Right fancy daggers all round
I still have to roll to see what the gods have made for your last battle, Tzeentch wasn't it?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2015, 12:17:26 pm »

I haven't nomitnated one but sure Tzeenth.

I guess during the first two months we can have ritual sacrifices of blood to Khorne our patron God for War and Violence.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 29, 2015, 01:41:15 pm »

How about during the training any sisters that wash out are killed and drained of blood (which is collected in a pool), and at the end of the training the graduates must pass through the blood of their failures (just walk through the blood pool) possibly naked at the time. Nice, creepy ritual, and possibly a blessing from Khorne for the new recruits.

btw, I re-read what i just wrote, and i might possibly be more fucked up than I realized.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 30, 2015, 12:50:00 am »

How about during the training any sisters that wash out are killed and drained of blood (which is collected in a pool), and at the end of the training the graduates must pass through the blood of their failures (just walk through the blood pool) possibly naked at the time. Nice, creepy ritual, and possibly a blessing from Khorne for the new recruits.

btw, I re-read what i just wrote, and i might possibly be more fucked up than I realized.

Lets do it. Also we should practice our magic in private. Such as making a large blast blow through thick walls and such.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 30, 2015, 01:13:56 pm »

First 2 months - Conditioning and Battle Tactics. As well as stories of what happens to those who don't learn what they need to..(aka punishment for not being up to our high standards)

The last 2 months - Will be Close Combat Training with Swords and Daggers. I think for now on all sisters are obliged to have a dagger on their person at all times as a symbol to our Sisterhood as well as for personal protection.

Ask Kastor what he can do about a scout/spy to Stricii II? If I remember it's our old monastery world and I intend to go back to kidnap/indoctrinate Sisters and kill any who can't be taken alive. I want a trained spy team to infiltrate and know the defences of the Monastary as well as an update if their schedule has changed. Once done we'll know where they go to sleep, when, and then we can gas them with knockout gas (Ask Kastor if he can buy/give us some to knock out 1000 people). Any who escape the gas need to be either killed or captured by force.

Not only will we get New Sisters with strong training but we'll take over the Monastary world also. An on top of that we can use the Imperial Network to find the Inquisitor who killed our old Cannoness.

By the way, Funk our Fortress is gone now man. ((Their may be a new one on Stricii II though ;)))
I'll think of some sort of a final exam. muwahaha
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 30, 2015, 08:35:33 pm »

I'll think of some sort of a final exam. muwahaha

*Watches vigilantly with popcorn* I'll wait for it. :)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 03, 2015, 09:44:06 pm »

Hmm so the iron men or what ever they are are on this planet? perhaps capture a cuple and build one giant robot of death, then set it out in an enclosed forest with our cultists unarmed; Those that survive pass, those that destroy it are put into a higher ranking above the rest of the women and get even more training from us personally.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 03, 2015, 10:02:26 pm »

Hmm so the iron men or what ever they are are on this planet? perhaps capture a cuple and build one giant robot of death, then set it out in an enclosed forest with our cultists unarmed; Those that survive pass, those that destroy it are put into a higher ranking above the rest of the women and get even more training from us personally.

+1 creative. Is funk around?

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 03, 2015, 10:16:25 pm »

really? cause we were only able to destroy them using magic, and that's something very few people have at their disposal. I think the robot would just slaughter anyone we sent against it.

ps. weren't the men of iron the giant AI's that almost wiped out the human race pre-emperor? I'm not quite sure though.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 04, 2015, 06:51:44 am »

ps. weren't the men of iron the giant AI's that almost wiped out the human race pre-emperor? I'm not quite sure though.
The men of iron where robots with fully sentient AI and they rebelled and got destroyed.
And yes that was just lifted straight out of dune.

What you faced was like most robots in 40k, not fully sentient and just blindly follow it's programming.
If you want to build robots then you can if you find some one with the skills.

(Here's the rogue trader era white dwarf with the rules in if your interested, White Dwarf 104
Yes the rules have you programming them and there own damage chart.)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 04, 2015, 11:34:09 am »

really? cause we were only able to destroy them using magic, and that's something very few people have at their disposal. I think the robot would just slaughter anyone we sent against it.

well we will each give them a mark of tezeek (did I spell that right, I'm really tired) And give them their weapons. We will have the robot's power supply hooked up to a cut off switch, they will also pass if they survive for long enough, let's say an hour.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23