Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: Death to the false emperor, IT'S ALIVE!! (40k)  (Read 59224 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Loot and pillage! (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2015, 01:09:32 am »

chaos...what weird fucked upness that you are!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2015, 01:41:41 am »

Now i wonder what your going to do next.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2015, 07:09:26 pm »

Okay obviously our idea to have Hermine become a noble to represent us is up in..chaos smoke?

Lets take back our Power Armor and Gun from Hermine. Her new form is probally going to do just fine in our next campaign.

Also instead of whatever this fashion designer gave us..lets just burn it and her for fun. Then buy a black longcoat for all of us with large black hats to cover our faces. We'll need to be even more careful now (Not as much us as Hermine and Kastor as they look pretty out of the ordinary.) when we go on to create our own fortress.

Plan.

1. Send a messege by hand to Baron Crotwell to come to his new city with the words at the end "Recently vacated by a highly stressed Noble familly that commited Suacide in the plain open. More information when you get here.." as well as confirmation that "Besides the guard population most citizens are alive and able to pay taxes to you. I pray they know bravado will not be appreciated under my watch." and finally asking him to take the city from our hands as well as a possible bonus in gold.

2. Find a large hill complex to create a fortress of three walls within themselves.

3. Send out spies to know what people think of us as well as any large merchant caravans we can intercept in lands that don't belong to our lord. We don't need to take them out just know the location of a few and where they go to.

4. Never help Slaanesh again.

5. Cut of penis with our sword. Because fuck that's just not useful.

6. While we wait make sure people can see us in our black long coat and power armor while proudly saying if anyone wishes to rid her or assasinate her now would be the time. Whoever challenges us gets killed for Khorne and if a mob gets involved then so will our Sisters who will be nearby. Time to show Grandeus and Power.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2015, 07:37:15 pm »

Okay obviously our idea to have Hermine become a noble to represent us is up in..chaos smoke?

Lets take back our Power Armor and Gun from Hermine. Her new form is probally going to do just fine in our next campaign.

Also instead of whatever this fashion designer gave us..lets just burn it and her for fun. Then buy a black longcoat for all of us with large black hats to cover our faces. We'll need to be even more careful now (Not as much us as Hermine and Kastor as they look pretty out of the ordinary.) when we go on to create our own fortress.

Plan.

1. Send a messege by hand to Baron Crotwell to come to his new city with the words at the end "Recently vacated by a highly stressed Noble familly that commited Suacide in the plain open. More information when you get here.." as well as confirmation that "Besides the guard population most citizens are alive and able to pay taxes to you. I pray they know bravado will not be appreciated under my watch." and finally asking him to take the city from our hands as well as a possible bonus in gold.

2. Find a large hill complex to create a fortress of three walls within themselves.

3. Send out spies to know what people think of us as well as any large merchant caravans we can intercept in lands that don't belong to our lord. We don't need to take them out just know the location of a few and where they go to.

4. Never help Slaanesh again.

5. Cut of penis with our sword. Because fuck that's just not useful.

6. While we wait make sure people can see us in our black long coat and power armor while proudly saying if anyone wishes to rid her or assasinate her now would be the time. Whoever challenges us gets killed for Khorne and if a mob gets involved then so will our Sisters who will be nearby. Time to show Grandeus and Power.
Hmmm I like that, perhaps slaanesh can still be of use to u, the promise of peace and enjoyment for people if they assist us in our work. Now I say the fortress should have a central tower that can look out over the rest of the fort. That way we can have our men posted up there to better defend it.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2015, 07:48:50 pm »

Plan.

4. Never help Slaanesh again. Actually ASK what we want from Slaanesh before commiting the deeds. Wait a few second for confirmation if need be but if not just do it. I'll give him/her/it  ONE more chance. Then We go to Tweeth if it fails.

5. Cut of penis with our sword. Because fuck that's just not useful. Pleasure our Sisters one by one in the church before we do 6. They'll like us more I think.

Hmmm I like that, perhaps slaanesh can still be of use to us, the promise of peace and enjoyment for people if they assist us in our work. Now I say the fortress should have a central tower that can look out over the rest of the fort. That way we can have our men posted up there to better defend it.

Made some changes and I'd like to ask Kastor to count our Cultist accurately when were doing our thing. Hermine can come with us and we can help her fit into her new life.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2015, 07:48:26 pm »

With the demons safely inside the crypts below the grand church you consider your next move.

Baron Crotwell will want to take control of Klienberg from you as soon as he can.
You sit down and start to draft a letter to him.

"...Recently vacated by a highly stressed Noble family that committed Suicide in the plain open.
More information when you get here.
Besides the guards the population are alive and will.
The citizens coffers eagerly await your tax collectors.
While i pray they know that any bravado will not be appreciated under my watch, we are undermanned and unable to both hold the city and collect your dues.

Yours faithfully Maria Dominica.
"
You lean back on the chair, with the litter sent all you have to do is wait for his reply and a possible bonus in gold.

You twirl a length of your purple tipped hair round your finger as you think.
Theirs still thing you have to do, there's the matter of your enemy's by now your bound to be unpopular with someone in the city and that means assassins.
Then there the matter of you own fortress, and rewarding your troops.

Your troops have worked hard need to relax, so you decide to have a party in the church.

You turn to your wardrobe and it hits you, there no way your going to be seen dead in a fishnet body stocking Ever.
You toss it in to fire along with the boots and dress.

Gland to be rid of the ugly clothes, you head out in to the streets.

Still you do need something other than just your power armour to wear, it attracts to much attention.

It's a fight in the tailors but after an hour you finally knock some sense in to them.

Another hour and you have a new black leather coat.

It a simple patten, knee-length with a dozen sliver buttons holding the double-breasted front shut, it covers your armour nicely.
You place an order for another 600 more coats because where your going every one is going to need one.

A practical hat is easier, you just head strait past the hats on sale and tell them what to want.
While you have to insist and pay more, anything is better than what's on offer.
Shakos trimmed neon pink fur, chrome pickelhaubes with sky blue horse hair plumes and other monsters of wearable sculpture.

The rest of the day is uneventful as you quickly arrange food and beer for the party.
----------------
Tables are stocked with food and drink as you hold a roll call before the celebrations start.

Added by your new equipment, you indulge in a long night of debauched intermate pleasures with man and woman alike.
----------------

Hmmm I like that, perhaps slaanesh can still be of use to us, the promise of peace and enjoyment for people if they assist us in our work. Now I say the fortress should have a central tower that can look out over the rest of the fort. That way we can have our men posted up there to better defend it.

The idea of building your own fortress appeals to you, it'd give you some where safe worship the ruinous powers of chaos.

You find Kastor looking over the accounts and raise the idea with him.

"Design a fortress?
Well of course i can do that, but who's this fort going to be for? Just us and our troops?
Or are you planing on recruiting many more troops?

Well lets say a garrison of 20 and 5000 as a maximum inside.
Now the walls..."
Candles burn long into the night as you plan the fortress with Kastor.

When the new day dawns all that left to do is scout a suitable site.

The fort is to be located in:
Desert
Frozen Tunda
Central Plains
Coastal Islands
Swamp
Jungle Mountains

--------------------
Right so you want a fort with three walls one inside each other, and it to have a central tower to look out.

Spoiler: The Sisters of Maria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Daemon guards (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mercenaries (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2015, 07:59:59 pm »

Jungle mountains, mountains for good defense, jungle diseases for good Nurgle defense!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2015, 08:40:51 pm »

Also add that the lower middle and middle part of the walls need to have a way for our soldiers to shoot out of them. Think of a displacable brick that can be removed from the back to shoot outwards.

Also having a small tunnel from within the last wall to the outside far way would be nice also in case we needed to evacuate.

The first wall is the lowest and is mostly there to be patrolled and be the first line of defense. The second part of the walls will hold our Barrackes/Armory for the regulars. The third will be for our Sisters, Kastor, and Hermine. Also having a small tunnel from within the last wall to the outside far way would be nice also in case we needed to evacuate.

Also add that the lower middle and middle part of the walls need to have a way for our soldiers to shoot out of them. Think of a displayable brick that can be removed from the back to shoot outwards. An that said walls should have barbwire facing an incoming enemy should they try to climb over the wall.

Demon guards will stay in Klienberg and act as our spies within the city. They'll send a courier every month to inform us of the going on's in the cities street once we release control to Crotwell. From here on out we create more spies and more corpses. Spies will help tip us off when the Inquisition or the Guard gets involved as well as help striking at our enemies.

EDIT: +1 to the following.
Jungle mountains, mountains for good defense, jungle diseases for good Nurgle defense!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:51:28 pm by 3man75 »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2015, 08:29:57 pm »

You quickly settle on the mountainous jungles to the west.
They should provide the best defence, with it oppressive humidity and disease carrying insects making both men and equipment decay.

The orders are give to start striping cannons and other usefull items from the walls of Klienberg.

------------
It's three days later when Barron Crotwell arrives.
You do your best to arrange a suitable entrance for him.

The populace lines the streets under dozens of banners, throwing flowers as he makes his way to the keep.
Both the Wrathful Executioners and the Sisters of Maria stand assembled ready for inspection in the court yard.

He makes a short speech about how he has come to free them from the injustices of the Klienbergs.

After a quick and ceremonial changing of the guard you head inside the keep.

The throne room is mostly empty as you await Barron Crotwell next order.

"You've done it, finally i'm free of him.
Now i'm the lord of Klienberg and no one can stop me.

I must thank you Maria, truly i'd never of gotten so far without you.
Thats' why it pain me so to do this, sadly politics have made it untenable for me to retain your services.
Now i know ending this early is in breech of our contract, so i hope this will make you the difference your owed." Crotwell sounds sadden by the end of you contract.

A large iron bound chest is placed in front of you.

"There's twenty thousand in gold, the late Lord of Klienberg was something of a miser.
Consider this as payment for your services rendered.
Now while i can't retain your services, i do have plans for you in the future..." 

---------------
It takes the best part of a week to get every thing in place, but atlast your ready to start work on your fortress.

Deep in the jungles you start work, cutting trees and digging foundations.
Added by the vast strength of Kastor and Hermine in her new robotic form the fort quicky takes form over the next few months.

A trio of wooden walls each taller than the last surround the tall centre keep.
From the top of the tall centre tower you look out at walls below.
There's three walls in a ring around the tower, the first wall is the lowest and smallest as it is solely for defence.
The second is thicker as it contains the barracks and the bulk of the stores.

Finally you come to the third wall, taller and thicker than the ones before it as it is the last line of defence bar the tower.
It contains your Sisters living quarters along with the remaining supplys.

All it needs now is a name...

--------------

The news is good, your spies report that a slave caravan is headed to Zuideik, it will skirt around your jungle in a weeks time.

Rumours of witch hunter in Barron Crotwell southen villages have reached your ears.
Aparenty thay have court a necromancer anf a pair witchs.
While there is not a threat now, left unchecked it could become a problem.
--------------

Spoiler: Unnamed Fort (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Sisters of Maria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Daemon guards (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mercenaries (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, The Citadel of Chaos! (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2015, 08:39:11 pm »

Perhaps now we could go and raid the slavers. tell the slave that they are free and that they can get a new life of wealth and happiness if they join us.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2015, 02:44:52 pm »

Perhaps now we could go and raid the slavers. tell the slave that they are free and that they can get a new life of wealth and happiness if they join us.

+1

Lets name the fortress (Cannoness name) Have. ((Think like Maria's Haven but instead of Maria lets use our Cannoness name. Which I forgot unfortunately.))

Following on Spazyak suggestion lets send out a spy (normal looking cultist) to track down the witch hunter. It'll be good to know what were up against before we kill them. As for Lord Crotwells necromancer/witches lets leave them alone for now. Later on we can use them as fresh meat if the Inquisition comes for us.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2015, 02:53:46 pm »

I still can't get over the fact that we previously took someone captive with a well timed "genital thrust" in this SG.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2015, 02:26:33 pm »

Lets name the fortress (Cannoness name) Have. ((Think like Maria's Haven but instead of Maria lets use our Cannoness name. Which I forgot unfortunately.))
I don't think that i did ever get round to giving her a name, so she was Cannoness Jeni van Heppel
-----------
The main hall is packed with your followers as you feast to celebrate finishing the fortress.

"If you don't mind me asking, well every ones been thinking it, what are we going to call the fortress?"
Lashunda asks you.

"Jeni's Haven, that's what we're calling the castle." you state.

"A woman's name? was she pretty?" Kastor booms
"Was she some one important to you?" Hermine asks

"Jeni was more than pretty, she was a goddess, with her ivory skin and long raven black hair that was soft as silk and a legs that when all the way down.
She was more than just important to me, she was the only one that ever truly cared about me, she was my lover.
We where so happy together leaning forbidden knowledge by day and sleeping in each others arms by night.
We wanted for nothing more, just each other.
Then he came Inquisitor Gunthrop Delveechio, and he took her from me for ever.
He tore out my heart that day and left me in darkness with nothing but emptiness and hate.
One day i will tear out his heart and eat it in revenge for that day." Anger and sadness swells inside you at the bitter memory.

"I care about you to Maria, your my friend you know that." Hermine puts her hand on your shoulder and you smile back.

"It is a worthy thing, let us name the fortress in her memory.
A Toast! To the memory of Jeni van Heppel!
May the followers of the corpse god know her beauty even in death!"  Kastor fills your glass as he announces the toast.
-----------
Following on Spazyak suggestion lets send out a spy (normal looking cultist) to track down the witch hunter. It'll be good to know  As for Lord Crotwells  lets leave them alone for now. Later on we can use them as fresh meat if the Inquisition comes for us.

After an hour of dining the last of the food is cleared away and you retire to your room, you have to inform your spy's of there new orders.

The message is encoded and short, thay are to track down the witch hunter and report back about them.
You need to know what your up against before it's to late.
As for the witches / necromancer you decide to them alone for now, maybe they can keep the heat off you.

-----------
The slavers are a pressing concern, you can let people just walk past your jungle unchecked.

You gather your sisters, a hundred of the Wrathful Executioners and set off to deal with them.

The jungle is hot, unpleasant and dangerous you have to make frequent stops to remove the leaches from your boots.

Finally as the daylight fades you exit the deep jungle and at last stand in the open savannah.

A vast long snaking line head in to view.
It well over a hundred men woman and children all chain together in one long line.

Behind them you can see a trio of elephant like lizards.
The massive scaly beasts tower over the slaves there easily 6 meters tall.
Rideing on the Lizaphants are dozens of armed men, the slavers.

Two dozen men on horse back drive the men on like beasts, whipping anyone falls behind.
Carried at the end of the slave train is a large wooden sled.

You don't hear any call but as the sun sets the riders stop and the slaves huddle around for shelter.
Heading back to the others you plan your attack.
-----------

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2015, 03:38:04 pm »

Blockade the path with fallen trees and set up an ambush and have men shoot the lizard riders first before attacking the rest of the men in the back and charging them, releasing the slave and telling them to go in the direction of our fort
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2015, 04:10:41 pm »

Blockade the path with fallen trees and set up an ambush and have men shoot the lizard riders first before attacking the rest of the men in the back and charging them, releasing the slave and telling them to go in the direction of our fort

We'll personally aim to kill the slave trade leader.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23