Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: Death to the false emperor, IT'S ALIVE!! (40k)  (Read 59225 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, The Blessing of Sorcery (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2015, 04:04:23 pm »

We have bravely led to sisters of mercy to infiltrate (Stealthiliy I might add) into the Capital of Klienberg which is named after Lord Klienberg. Who's brother may have just taken the throne from what I read of Funks update. Once inside we ordered the sisters to spy out the enemy and waited for our army to come and siege the city with Hermine leading as a pretend bloody mary. She's currently wearing our armor to that effect.

Three days have passed and WW1 looking trenches surround the city and we have burned the granary in the city while also poisoning the beer (Alcohol isn't evil enough I guess without poison). We are now near the gate at an alley with our sisters and some mercs with crossbows which we hired.

My plan is to send the Sisters of Mary and ourselves to take the City gate and open it for the army to beeline within the city. Specifically we take and hold the gate while our Chief torturers open it so our army can come inside. All the while the Mercenary crossbows hold out against whatever troops try to dislodge us by plucking them with bolts or getting stabbed to buy us time.

Oh and the city refused to surrender to us and i'm thinking of putting up pikes around the Cities keep (where the familly is held). After the army comes in and wrecks the garrison we secure the city and tell the Klienbergs to come out or we start executing people via stakes and pikes up their bums. Like old times ya know? That said, it'd be better if he accepted he's been checkmated and allow him to come out and surrender rather than sending troops to assualt that keep. Saves troops and makes a good detail for more stories of Bloody Mary.

Oh and people now know bloody Mary as a vicious and cannibalistic army leader. Sort of like Lu Bu..

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2015, 04:13:43 pm »

We have bravely led to sisters of mercy to infiltrate (Stealthiliy I might add) into the Capital of Klienberg which is named after Lord Klienberg. Who's brother may have just taken the throne from what I read of Funks update. Once inside we ordered the sisters to spy out the enemy and waited for our army to come and siege the city with Hermine leading as a pretend bloody mary. She's currently wearing our armor to that effect.

Three days have passed and WW1 looking trenches surround the city and we have burned the granary in the city while also poisoning the beer (Alcohol isn't evil enough I guess without poison). We are now near the gate at an alley with our sisters and some mercs with crossbows which we hired.

My plan is to send the Sisters of Mary and ourselves to take the City gate and open it for the army to beeline within the city. Specifically we take and hold the gate while our Chief torturers open it so our army can come inside. All the while the Mercenary crossbows hold out against whatever troops try to dislodge us by plucking them with bolts or getting stabbed to buy us time.

Oh and the city refused to surrender to us and i'm thinking of putting up pikes around the Cities keep (where the familly is held). After the army comes in and wrecks the garrison we secure the city and tell the Klienbergs to come out or we start executing people via stakes and pikes up their bums. Like old times ya know? That said, it'd be better if he accepted he's been checkmated and allow him to come out and surrender rather than sending troops to assualt that keep. Saves troops and makes a good detail for more stories of Bloody Mary.

Oh and people now know bloody Mary as a vicious and cannibalistic army leader. Sort of like Lu Bu..
why not send a small force into the city through the sewers  to distract guards and make taking the gates a lot more easy.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2015, 04:23:55 pm »

I would think that the fires of granary are keeping them busy and the entire city is surrounded. Enemy response will be nonexistent unless the gate guards can call for help or signal fire for help. Which if they did I think we'd still have the advantage of time in taking the gate and again the crossbow mercs would buy us time.

A small force would most likely be killed off and we can't exactly trow away our Elite troops like that. Basically a big risk for a reward I think will already be achieved by consolidating forces at the gate.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2015, 04:24:59 pm »

I would think that the fires of granary are keeping them busy and the entire city is surrounded. Enemy response will be nonexistent unless the gate guards can call for help or signal fire for help. Which if they did I think we'd still have the advantage of time in taking the gate and again the crossbow mercs would buy us time.

A small force would most likely be killed off and we can't exactly trow away our Elite troops like that. Basically a big risk for a reward I think will already be achieved by consolidating forces at the gate.
good point
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2015, 06:19:44 pm »

So Spaz after we take this city and end the war how should we progress?

I mean we have Hermine setting her sights on seducing Crotwell over to the Darkside but then what? We'll need to do something more to takeover the planet. Can Hermine and ourselves open up a webway for Daemons?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2015, 06:50:44 pm »

I mean we have Hermine setting her sights on seducing Crotwell over to the Darkside but then what? We'll need to do something more to takeover the planet. Can Hermine and ourselves open up a webway for Daemons?
perhaps we should try to get access to records of psycers and imperium higher ups working in the cities and try to take them out or other wise, but yah, demons would help
t
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2015, 07:07:06 pm »

why not send a small force into the city through the sewers  to distract guards and make taking the gates a lot more easy.

Other than getting covered in crap what is there for you to do in the sewers?
What can you possibly do in the sewers to distract any of the guards?   
You could spend hours crawling around in a river of crap and hope that you get some where.
There are dozens of fire breaking out all around the city.
Outside the walls is the the army of a cannibalistic blood drinking loony and there trying to get in.
And you want to go and play in the sewers?

Im not saying the going in the sewer is always a bad thing, indeed it's a good way to escape from many places.

We have bravely led to sisters of mercy to infiltrate (Stealthiliy I might add) into the Capital of Klienberg which is named after Lord Klienberg. Who's brother may have just taken the throne from what I read of Funks update.

Yep you killed his older brother so he became the lord Klienberg and hence the lord of Klienberg.
And right now the plan is for you and your elite troops to attack the east gate while the rest of your troops make a feint attack on the west gate.   
Once you open the gate your evil space marine can come in with lords of your troops

You could try to build portal to the warp, it be expensive if you tried to keep it open for any length of time 
Summoning a demon would be easier as you'd only need to open a hole momentary then it' use the sacrifices body.
The third way to get a deamon is to have them possess someone...
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2015, 07:26:53 pm »

Expensive in what way? Bodies? Material?

What I want is to open up a permanent portal so that we can have unlimited allies to take over the world (an the sector later).

EDIT: Also when do you usually update?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2015, 07:43:40 pm »

Expensive in what way? Bodies? Material?

What I want is to open up a permanent portal so that we can have unlimited allies to take over the world (an the sector later).

EDIT: Also when do you usually update?
Bodies, Materials Lives it'll be expensive in all of them.
You can't tear a hole in the fabric of reality with out a heavy cost.

As you when i usually update see forum room stats
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2015, 08:06:07 pm »

Okay lets keep 100 guards (stripped down) and kill whatever portion of the guards are left in the city when its over. We'll use the last for a ceramony in a warehouse or the church to summon a demon for each guard. Said demons will be left behind to "keep order" when we leave.

It'll be our first taste of demon summoning.

EDIT: Just so were clear this is basically us providing hosts for possession. The demons must swear to fight for us when we need call upon them later.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 08:08:07 pm by 3man75 »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2015, 08:06:54 pm »

Okay lets keep 100 guards (stripped down) and kill whatever portion of the guards are left in the city when its over. We'll use the last for a ceramony in a warehouse or the church to summon a demon for each guard. Said demons will be left behind to "keep order" when we leave.

It'll be our first taste of demon summoning.
:) me likey!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2015, 04:53:03 pm »

((Feed us updates for the blood gods rage makes us dry))

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2015, 05:56:53 pm »

"Crossbow men take to the roofs, and cover us from above."
With a nod they start to climb up to the roofs.

You head over to Lashunda and Alice, there red leather uniforms makes them stand out from the white clothed mass of the other sisters.
"Lashunda, Alice, i need you to get those gates open, when we get inside you head strait for the controls."

Surrounded by ghostly masked figures you cross the open moon light courtyard.

The door to the gatehouse is a thick lump of iron studded and blacked oak, a formidable barrier.
Formidable to a normal attack maybe but you have the power of magic.

With a ball of purple flame you destroy the door leaving behind nothing but ash.

In an instant you rush inside, past the blinding smoke and into the guard room.

The guardsman inside is stunned by your magic and stand there in shock.

"FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" you shout as you slash out.
A the last moment he jumps back and you blade only manages to slice of two fingers.
With a 'schwing' sound he draws his sword and stands ready to fence you.
You blast his leg with a blast of purple flame, reducing his foot to a blackened stump.

His Flesh sizzles as your sisters pile in behind you, a moving swarm of blades and pistols.
Suddenly you like some one punched you in the gut, you wobble on your feet as dots dance briefly in front of your eyes.
You most have overdone it the magic, spent to much energy.
Gun shots echo down the stone hallway as the alarm bell starts to ring.

Feeling light headed wobble as you head to the firing slot, while you can't see anything in the darkness, Kastor should be out there waiting for you.
You fire an infra-red flare to signal him that you have started your attack.

The alarm bell ends as suddenly it began, and then iron chains clatter and the drawbridge opens with a loud slam.

Your head starts to throb painfully as the first of kastors men enters the gate house.

With the wall breeched, your forces swarm in running throu the streets, driving back all resistance as the city fall street by street.

Now you have decide which of the chaos god to dedicate you capture to and start looking for someone to teach Hermine the ins and out of count life.

(You can align your self with a god at an time in doing so you get a free gift.)

Spoiler: The Sisters of Maria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mercenaries (click to show/hide)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, The Fall of Klienberg (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2015, 06:21:32 pm »

I'm not sure but did we take the city or are we still in the process? If so wait for our headace to stop and order our troops to massacre all resistance as bruattally as they see fit. Have 5 Sisters stay with us and order the rest to fight on with Kastor and Hermine to take the city.Those sisters are for protection and once we feel better we'll head out to the Town Square for the "party" ((See execution bit below)).

Definetly dedicate to Slaanesh since Khorne would fry us if we beseech him for power. Lore wise He hates mages/magic and thinks it so cowardly he would go out of his way to destroy any. Slaanesh is more welcoming plus I think he'll give us a brand new demon weapon.

As for hermine..Lets take the enemy nobles and the Klienberg familly captive first before anything. Once taken captive we'll force them to teach Hermine how to mingle with nobles.

Oh and 100 soldiers bodies to give to a demon for possesion. Said 100 are to be given to Slaanesh type demons who we can haggle to give us more magical power or something as a bonus to what Slaanesh gives us.

An then sacrifice the religious community outright with stakes like usual to follow up with our reputation. Also make it known that this execution could have been avoided had they simply surrendered one family who would have never been harmed.  Besides who better than the followers of whatever religion is here/the God Emperors followers?

"Imagine it people of Klienberg so many of your fellows who would never be in this situation but are because of your bravado. Because the Klienberg family is so precious. They will still be free as well as there noble friends but now your neighbors will pay a price for resistance. When you sleep your days under the rule of your new lord remember that it was all your fault an these poor souls will forever blame you and curse you and your pathetic families."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, The Fall of Klienberg (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2015, 12:57:43 am »

And in this up date we see why chaos is so limited in modern rule books.
You and Hermine both had the same chances.
With a few lucky rolls Hermine's turned in to the god dam terminator and you get a penis.
Well that chaos.

I'm not sure but did we take the city or are we still in the process? If so wait for our headace to stop and order our troops to massacre all resistance as bruattally as they see fit.
You've taken most of the city but some parts are still holding out.
------

"Go, punish them for there insolence, Fill the gutters with blood! Tear them apart and feast on there fear!"
You command the sisters to brutally massacre any resistance.

You wait awhile as slowly your headache fades and you get back to normal.

An then sacrifice the religious community outright with stakes like usual to follow up with our reputation. Also make it known that this execution could have been avoided had they simply surrendered one family who would have never been harmed.  Besides who better than the followers of whatever religion is here/the God Emperors followers?

Feeling better you head out with your body guard to join the "party"

The steps of the grand church are foreboding with the moon shining down from the tall spire above.
Inside you find that kastor has all ready started.

A dozen priests are being held at gun point as he rants at them. 

"Maggots! That's what you are Maggots!
Venerating a rotting corpse for a god!
A corpse!"  Kastor shouts as he flogs the bishop with a length of barbed wire.

The elderly man collapses his back covered blood.
"Why? Why do you do this?
Your one of the Astartes his noble guardians!" the old man exclaim as kastor continues to beat him.

Kastor stops for a moment as he pick the priest up, raising him up to eye level.
"You ask me why? Im doing this because i was there! He was and is a man, Nothing but a man.
You fools sicken me with what you do here.
You deny not only the real powers, that is just ignorance.
What you do is worse you corrupt his creed and follow the words of liars and fools.

But i will have mercy, you have only to kneel and swear you souls to chaos.
Recant the False Emperor and acknowledge Ezekyle Abaddon as the one true Heir to Horus Lupercal." Kastor keep his eyes fixed on the bishops as he speaks.

"Never!" the bishop spits in Kastors face.

Tossing the bishop to the ground, he swiftly executes the old man with single shot.

He turn to the nun kneeling on the floor.
"Now do you recant the false emperor?"

"I see you've started with out me, don't worry i like my food tenderized a little first..."
You both take your time as you sacrifice the religious community to Slaanesh.
---------------
You have almost finished with the last of the priests when you feel hand of chaos start to change you.

A sudden throbbing starts down between your legs.
Lifting up your skirt you are shocked to find a large erect equine penis!
"Slaanesh be praised!" you shout.
Your deeds have be rewarded now your a hermaphrodite.

For a moment your saddened, your beloved and sadly departed Canoness would of loved your new gift.
Still she wouldn't want you to become celibate, you both had enough of that at monastery.
No she'd want you to go and share your new gift with others.

You turn to the others just in time to see your sister start change.
You watch as her face starts sink way under her skin.
Inside a minute it's all gone eyes, nose even her lips, these only a featureless face of smooth skin left behind.

Kastor is changed as well his flesh starts to shift as his left arm bursts apart.
Torn skin litters the floor as a mass of black mucus covered tentacles hang from his elbow.
Black and worm they wiggle as he picks up his knife.
---------------
Early the next morning.

The Grand Keep stands in the centre of Klienberg, a square stone fortress all most unconquerable with it iron gates and thick walls.

Fortuity while stone is deaf uncaring for the cries of men and women, Felton Klienberg is human.

"Imagine it people of Klienberg so many of your fellows who would never be in this situation but are because of your bravado.
 Because the Klienberg family is so precious.
They will still be free as well as there noble friends but now your neighbours will pay a price for resistance.
When you sleep your days under the rule of your new lord remember that it was all your fault an these poor souls will forever blame you and curse you and your pathetic families."

With those words you light the tinder.
The flames rise quickly up the cross, consuming Eugenius Oberdick as he try to free him self from the nails.

It takes impalement of the Parkhouse sisters to finally brake Felton Klienberg.
But he does not surrender to you, instead he takes his own life as his wife takes her own beside him.

With the surrender of the keep the city is completely in your hands.
---------------

After the unpleasantness is over you do your best to help Hermine mingleing with high society.

"To mingle you have to fit in, and that means you have to dress the part.
And don't panic abut it, i'm going to be with you every step of the way."
You have much of a clue abut fitting in but fortunately one Lady Insognia is almost dieing to help you.

"Colour! that's what you need! Here try theses on " Insognia thrusts a pair of spandex pants covered in rainbow bands of sequins at Hermine.
"Hum now a small waists are in this summer, so you need a corset.
ooh and frills are in as well, which do you like better black to contrast the pants or blue, blue is the colour to be in these year.
Maybe some gold?
I know lets have both!"
She passes Hermine a large ugly sapphire studded gold waist clincher.

"Do they have anything with pockets?" Hermine asks.
"Pockets? Herminekins pockets are labours.
And that gun is simply hideous, you must have it chromed and set with gems at once."

In the mirror it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion it just keeps getting uglier.
Then its your turn for Insognia to give you some help with fashion.

"Well Maria what shall we do about you.
I know you'll already got some colour with your hair, lets just fill it out!"

"Can we get rid of that Collar, Spike Goth is so last decade.
No? Well maybe we can work with it, add a bit more flair bring out of bad girl look.
Men always want what bad girl really and ones they can't have a especially."

Your much firmer with Insognia than Hermine was, still you have to fight to avoid having rind stone power armour.
You still end up in knee-high lace-up boots, a frilly short leather dress and purple fish net body stocking.

---------------
Oh and 100 soldiers bodies to give to a demon for possesion. Said 100 are to be given to Slaanesh type demons who we can haggle to give us more magical power or something as a bonus to what Slaanesh gives us.[/b]
----------
Midnight, the grand church.

The grand church has been despoiled, a pentagram of entails lies at the foot of the alter.

The faceless sisters gather in the sacrifices, a hundred men chained leg to leg. 

Slowly the chanting starts, you bargaining for a pact, offering up both the sacrifices body's and souls.

With blood to grease the gateways behind to the stars, you feel reality tear as things pass in from the void beyond.

The body's of the sacrifices warp and twist and there remoulded like clay.
Claws sprout in the place of hands, eyes expand and there hair fades to white.

Suddenly there a shout of pain from Hermine as she collapses.

Lumps of skin fall from her body as metal like flesh erupts from below.

You can see her muscles turn to pistons as her organs reform, her body coursing with bionics.
With a new skin of steel she stand, her flesh surpassed with daemonic steel.

--------------------

Spoiler: The Sisters of Maria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Daemon guards (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mercenaries (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23