Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 195420 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still say I shouldn't be punished, but if you damn kids feel the need to feast on the corpses of your forefathers, who gave you everything in life, who raised you, cared for you, and loved you, then so be it. Just give me some time to contemplate the gross obscenity of your horrendous actions.
"Describe to me an instance in which you did any of that...describe to me an instance in which any of that was ever done for you...describe to me what it looked like when I was born...you can't...because none of it is truth...it's entirely farce...and you should feel ashamed of yourself for it...I can describe what it looked like when you were born...I was there for it...and I will not speak for the others, but...

...I...Am...Older...Than...You...

...if anyone has been showing disrespect for their elders, it is you...you are a rash and impudent child ripping up flowers to get attention...now get...off...MY....LAWN!"

Ahem.
THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR ELDERS YOU DAMN, UNGRATEFUL, ROWDY, UNCOUTH, UNEDUCATED, CHILD.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Everyone who wants to punish him before the next tick, say Aye. Oh, and another thing..."

"WE ARE GODS, NONE OF US ARE CHILDREN, YOU BLOODY FOOL!!!"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Aye."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"...Aye..."

"...perhaps his punishment should be something simpler, though...what if...what if we made it impossible for him to complain...?...or made it so he would have to pay Essence or Power every time he complained...or every time he spouted ridiculous nonsense...?...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Perhaps his speech should be entirely removed, in addition to the banishment to the mortal world. Or we could create some sort of prison and lock him up, or reincarnate him as a dwarf... there are many options to torment this blasted fool."

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Aye."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

""...perhaps his punishment should be something simpler, though...what if...what if we made it impossible for him to complain...?...or made it so he would have to pay Essence or Power every time he complained...or every time he spouted ridiculous nonsense...?...
(This sounds oddly familiar...)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Let's ask for some price checks of the punishments we want for him in the OOC.))

"Anyway. 5 gods should be enough to punish him, wouldn't you say?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Likely."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well."

Put 2 Essence, if I have it, towards the curse on the destruction god. Do 3 if necessary.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

2 Essence towards the punishment.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Put Three Essence into binding the crazy god.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Put two essence towards punishment.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 11:05:34 pm by Vgray »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Mavnon watched her brethren unify to punish Utther. It amused him but she had better things to do.

Clan Rilem was developing well enough but a few more blessings wouldn't hurt.

Grant an ambiguously gendered dwarf named Lan Cao immortality. Upon death, he/she will simply re-emerge from behind the Regent's Throne. She is to act as Rilem's spymaster.
Teach Clan Rilem spycraft.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I support that ambiguously gendered dwarf."

Use nonbinary gendering sphere to lower the essence cost of the immortality for the ambiguously gendered dwarf.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 137