Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 195379 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"Nilva has derived a punishment that is fittingly severe, yet leaves him alive. And as for the flood: we can look into that after the Chairman election and this trial."

"I have my doubts...as to it's usefulness...my guess is that either it will only drive him more insane...make him hate everything more...or allow him to wreak havoc directly, being immortal and yet easily capable of interacting with mortals, capable of thinking and acting far faster than we whilst there...he is not stupid...well, actually he is...but he is not so stupid as to be unable to make hundreds of thousands of years destructive...he would not learn any lesson by it...he is far too full of spite and insanity for that...he speaks of neighborhoods, and parents...as though they ever existed for us...he thinks he is elder than us despite our predating the creation of the universe, and his being born afterwards...he thinks he knows of what it was like before it existed...he is a lunatic..."

"Utther...if you love nothingness so much...why do you not return to it...?...none of us would stop you...and you would not be bothered by such trivialities as existence...if you think we will let you wreak havoc on our works without consequence, though...you are quite mistaken..."

"As for leaders...it leaves a power vacuum...that does not encourage adaptation...it encourages conflict...it would not kill directly, as the flood might have...it would lead tribes and proto-nations into civil war...not conducive...to growth..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"He will be immortal, but only barely. A blade will still sever his head, his body would regrow over the course of years, and it'll hurt. Not to mention I don't think anyone will believe a spiteful old man. Hell, might as well drop him in the middle of unpopulated badlands. Let him live as a weak hermit."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uztot disguises himself as a Sapling and relaxes in the shade of the Great Tree.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I support the punishment of Utther. I will not vote on the way to punish him because I do not consider him worthy of my time.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"To sum it up, all in favor of Utther's punishment say AYE!"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do I really have to say it again? If so, AYE.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

"I quite obviously disagree with the trial. Firstly, because I do not see as much wrong in it as others. Secondly, to even call this genocide is insulting. The deaths of thousands of leaders who are not even of the same race or culture. I am sorry, but you people do know the definition of the word yes? I am being quite pedantic, I know, but to charge Utther with genocide is utterly false. Mass homocide or regicide perhaps would be better charges."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"... point. Mass homicide, then. Still needs punishing."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Aye."

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still say I shouldn't be punished, but if you damn kids feel the need to feast on the corpses of your forefathers, who gave you everything in life, who raised you, cared for you, and loved you, then so be it. Just give me some time to contemplate the gross obscenity of your horrendous actions.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're bloody younger then us."

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"bloody"
Watch your language in front of your elders!
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still say I shouldn't be punished, but if you damn kids feel the need to feast on the corpses of your forefathers, who gave you everything in life, who raised you, cared for you, and loved you, then so be it. Just give me some time to contemplate the gross obscenity of your horrendous actions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Fuck your bloody language~!" Nilva is definitely amused here.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"Describe to me an instance in which you did any of that...describe to me an instance in which any of that was ever done for you...describe to me what it looked like when I was born...you can't...because none of it is truth...it's entirely farce...and you should feel ashamed of yourself for it...I can describe what it looked like when you were born...I was there for it...and I will not speak for the others, but...

...I...Am...Older...Than...You...

...if anyone has been showing disrespect for their elders, it is you...you are a rash and impudent child ripping up flowers to get attention...now get...off...MY....LAWN!"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 137