Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: Lighthouse: The Age of Destiny, the Age of Ruin (OOC Thread. Game Started!)  (Read 20810 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Verily. Just remember that Lumomancy is the branch of magic that almost everyone can work to one extent or another. The shadow army of evil prank has probably been played by every big brother/sister since lumomancy became common. People think in terms of basic lumomancy as easily as you or I can think in basic numbers.
I'm aware of that when I typed it :)) Which is why I love concepts like these. Very mundane ideas transformed into games of wit and creativity.
It's like chess. It still depends how you interpret a very obvious move ;3
...And that's why I find chess fun. This has been played against me, and I played the same against others in very anxious situations. Chess = !!fun!!. -_-
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:54:22 am by Tiruin »

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Oh, hahah. For a moment I thought that was the campfire from the group I killed in my sign-up-sheet.
No, more likely bandits, especially considering it seems hastily put out. Not my victims. :P

I'm interested in knowing what some of the upcoming plans are, but I don't need to know yet; my part in this is not until much later.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Whoops, sorry baldman. Corrected your header, I'll play the rest as a spelling error on Ralai's part.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, Draignean, where are some reasonable destinations if I were to hop out of the cart? If I'm reading the situation correctly, there isn't much else I can help with on the shaft problem until we make camp, and it wouldn't make sense for me to stick around if I said that.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's see. The forward wagon is housing for the researchers and their equipment. Cramped, busy, and liable to smell like a lot of old books and hot crystal. The middle wagon that you're currently occupying is to carry the equipment necessary for camping and survival within the darklands. The last wagon holds the camp followers. Assistants and runners for the researchers, peggers that run up the tents and set the fires when the expedition breaks camp, diggers for latrines and refuse, etc. The mercenary groups stay where they want to stay, at least for the most part. Mara and Borou are by the second wagon, their pathfinder is scouting out a path for the wagons and leaving a trail, and Hamana is still in the air.

There's not a lot of room to be alone, and very few places to spread out and work while the wagons are moving. The platforms on the backs of the wagons and, oddly, the tops of the wagons, are probably the only places you'll be able to swing an elbow without hitting something or someone. There's probably at least one form of gambling going on in the last wagon, and more than its fair share of gossip to boot. The front wagon, likewise, may have a person or two willing to talk your ear off if you're able to tear them away from what they're doing. The wagons are going slow enough that an easy walk will allow you to keep pace without any trouble.

The only major duty that you might choose to undertake is to bring the possible solutions to Ralai. It's his caravan, and he might appreciate having some input on a plan that to break/fix one of his wagons.

That answer your question at all?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reviewing the combat sheets, why do some characters have 0 in FP (focus points?) and others have a full bar?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mudren's full bar was in error. Everybody now has zero listed focus.
---

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While you're doing minor fixes, my armor is listed as having no attribute penalties, even though the stats correctly have them applied.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fixed.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, what are Rol, Svurrl, and Averrco doing? I don't need all six actions to move ahead at this stage, but I'd like to keep people relatively even on number of actions.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Triple posting, but Ath: there is an IC thread for a reason. Wild postulates about who's going to die go here, not there. This has been a warning growl courtesy of Draignean Industries.
---

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Alright, what are Rol, Svurrl, and Averrco doing? I don't need all six actions to move ahead at this stage, but I'd like to keep people relatively even on number of actions.

Oh I'm just waiting for something to happen.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* Tiruin boops ATHATH.
I'm calling it now, Cam's gonna die.
This ain't how you utilize your powers [RP tip, IMO anyway] :P

Add flair to it, in the least - but there must be introduction of your character before any mention of your presence is had. :D

...That, or you're a random voice perpetuating the scene .-. Which...seems out of place, honestly. Not denouncing your intent - you've a good plan there, but the application needs refining. :)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure that's just an OOC comment in the IC thread, Tiruin :p

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure that's just an OOC comment in the IC thread, Tiruin :p
Oh o_o
It seemed so OOC... OOC.
Because I'm unsure if ATHATH's character is anywhere nearby x-x (unless I misunderstood his power, which I think is happening here).
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15