Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 652594 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #8460 on: June 21, 2015, 12:17:51 pm »

Pandora breaths out and, at the very last moment, rushes forward, checking Jana's kick. Pandora slams one of her hands into Jana's stomach, just enough to push her back, but not enough to do any real damage. Pandora once more takes her stance. This time, her eyes are open.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8461 on: June 21, 2015, 12:19:36 pm »

He's aware of the supernatural, then. Incidentally, now that you're here, if you would be so kind as to answer an earlier question of mine... Any particular place I need to report to?
"...Eldritch abominations it is."

Wiles jots down a few more notes.
Classes are almost over, so the Dorms are probably the best place. You have a map.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8462 on: June 21, 2015, 12:22:25 pm »

((Does Alice have the cat doll ragnarok97071? From magic theory class))

((Yes, it was given back.))

"That would be better handled by the Species Studies curriculum, would it not?"
"No, if I am correct, because that is Species Studies."

"Species studies does include in its curriculum the abilities natural to your race and origins. Magic is the study of magic as a whole, and how it can be mastered. The lessons here will help with some variety of creatures' magic usage, but it is not the focus of the class."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8463 on: June 21, 2015, 12:26:19 pm »

Jana stumbles back slightly, before snarling again. Smoke seems to be rising from the corners of her mouth, even as she watches Pandora. She's taken what looks vaguely like a combat stance, looking somewhat like her original stance, if a bit more... wild, for lack of a better word.
He's aware of the supernatural, then. Incidentally, now that you're here, if you would be so kind as to answer an earlier question of mine... Any particular place I need to report to?

Classes are almost over, so the Dorms are probably the best place. You have a map.
Thank you for your help, sir.
"Right... I don't think I've introduced myself. Wiles Agrad, detective. And your name would be...?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8464 on: June 21, 2015, 12:27:25 pm »

Pandora shifts her stance slightly, covering her left side. Her back is still open, but she seems more guarded. Her eyes shift slightly.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8465 on: June 21, 2015, 12:28:18 pm »

"Interesting. Well, the only two people here are you and me, and I dont think its coming from me." He smells his armpit, and recoils in disgust. "Nope not me. I smell, but not of unknown emotions. I should really take a shower, or wash this thing."

"... yeah I don't get it either. Guess I'm going to have to figure that out before I can make any real progress again. Shit."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8466 on: June 21, 2015, 12:30:28 pm »

Jana suddenly opens her mouth, and the reason for the smoke becomes all too clear as a great cone of flame starts to rush towards Pandora. It's fairly hot, as fire tends to be.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8467 on: June 21, 2015, 12:50:42 pm »

Pandora pulls out her box, the fire disappearing into it, "Next, A single person may have combination moves, as Thomas demonstrated. But, if you add in a second person..." Pandora points the box at Jana, the dragon-fire spraying out from it. Before it reaches Jana, however, the tornado that Pandora's box absorbed earlier (it's no wonder the Gale and tornado did nothing. Pandora had absorbed it as it touched her...), rushes out of the box, absorbing the Dragon-fire, creating a vortex of heat. The gale is released next, causing the vortex to spin faster towards Jana.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8468 on: June 21, 2015, 12:51:08 pm »

Jana stumbles back slightly, before snarling again. Smoke seems to be rising from the corners of her mouth, even as she watches Pandora. She's taken what looks vaguely like a combat stance, looking somewhat like her original stance, if a bit more... wild, for lack of a better word.

Thank you for your help, sir.
"Right... I don't think I've introduced myself. Wiles Agrad, detective. And your name would be...?"

The boy seems to snap out of his thousand-yard-stare. "William. I'm William."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8469 on: June 21, 2015, 12:57:13 pm »

Alice will wait inside the classroom for enchantment. "Now then." Alice cracks open her enchantment book.
Spoiler: Gm (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Since Alice is an the enchantment room she will search for the materials.
You find them rather easily. The Enchanting teacher notices. "Why do you need silence?"
"Because I think it will have useful...  applications for when I graduate, and I would like to perfect it.
((This was toward enchantment teacher.))

Spoiler: GM (click to show/hide)
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #8470 on: June 21, 2015, 01:05:58 pm »

"Interesting. Well, the only two people here are you and me, and I dont think its coming from me." He smells his armpit, and recoils in disgust. "Nope not me. I smell, but not of unknown emotions. I should really take a shower, or wash this thing."

"... yeah I don't get it either. Guess I'm going to have to figure that out before I can make any real progress again. Shit."
"Well you are the hate-spirit right? Maybe you're not hating something for once! That would mess you up real bad."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8471 on: June 21, 2015, 01:06:09 pm »

"That's great to hear, William. Now, off we go to the dorms."
Wiles promptly heads off to the dorms after a quick glance at the provided map.

GODDAMIT
Jana manifests her wings and covers herself with them completely, even as she jumps to the left to move out of the vortex's way. Her wings should be able to absorb most of, if not all, of the vortex's heat.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8472 on: June 21, 2015, 01:09:46 pm »

"Well you are the hate-spirit right? Maybe you're not hating something for once! That would mess you up real bad."

"Nah, not hating something would just reduce the volume, not create a blockage. that would require actually lik... ing... Oh, balls."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8473 on: June 21, 2015, 01:11:32 pm »

Alice will wait inside the classroom for enchantment. "Now then." Alice cracks open her enchantment book.
Spoiler: Gm (click to show/hide)
Since Alice is an the enchantment room she will search for the materials.
You find them rather easily. The Enchanting teacher notices. "Why do you need silence?"
"Because I think it will have useful...  applications for when I graduate, and I would like to perfect it.
((This was toward enchantment teacher.))

Spoiler: GM (click to show/hide)
"Very well, you may take them after class."

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #8474 on: June 21, 2015, 01:12:10 pm »

"Nah, not hating something would just reduce the volume, not create a blockage. that would require actually lik... ing... Oh, balls."
"Yeah, thats kinda what i meant. What exactly happens when you like something?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 1274